Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drawing dragons as cats! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
ffGNCkk.png
@BlueBone i closed it because I'm sick right now and will also be away from my art tablet for a week starting on Friday, I can let you know when I reopen though (probably early december) and work on your order then if you would like?
@BlueBone i closed it because I'm sick right now and will also be away from my art tablet for a week starting on Friday, I can let you know when I reopen though (probably early december) and work on your order then if you would like?
intersex.png
Yes please! Whenever you could do it that'd be lovely!! Feel better soon!
Yes please! Whenever you could do it that'd be lovely!! Feel better soon!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@BlueBone hey, I'm back! I'll get started as soon as you send payment :>

@Skoshek I've reopened the shop!
@BlueBone hey, I'm back! I'll get started as soon as you send payment :>

@Skoshek I've reopened the shop!
intersex.png
@Rainuu Excellent! How much do I owe you?
@Rainuu Excellent! How much do I owe you?
@BlueBone you wanted a lineart only headshot, right? so 70kt or 70g (or a mix of both treasure and gems)!
@BlueBone you wanted a lineart only headshot, right? so 70kt or 70g (or a mix of both treasure and gems)!
intersex.png
Wonderful! Sending it over now!
Wonderful! Sending it over now!
Ah just so you know I changed my mind about natural vs normal colours! I want her to have her pearly colour scheme please!
Ah just so you know I changed my mind about natural vs normal colours! I want her to have her pearly colour scheme please!
@BlueBone lineart only headshots aren't colored, that's why they're lineart only aha, if you want color I'd gladly add it, but you would have to pay for it to be colored (an additional 230kt if you want it normal, or 180kt for natural) [img]https://i.imgur.com/yfBL9Rh.png[/img] here's the lineart, let me know if you want me to color it!
@BlueBone
lineart only headshots aren't colored, that's why they're lineart only aha,
if you want color I'd gladly add it, but you would have to pay for it to be colored (an additional 230kt if you want it normal, or 180kt for natural)

yfBL9Rh.png
here's the lineart, let me know if you want me to color it!
intersex.png
Ah that’s gorgeous!! I’d love to have it coloured but I simply can’t afford it!
Ah that’s gorgeous!! I’d love to have it coloured but I simply can’t afford it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20