Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dies irae [ art shop | closed | usd/g ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@ado

Drat looks like I missed slots! I have a new kid who could really use a matching signature. Hmu if any gem waiting slot opens up. :)
@ado

Drat looks like I missed slots! I have a new kid who could really use a matching signature. Hmu if any gem waiting slot opens up. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel if you want, actually, I can squeeze you into a sixth slot? I kind of got a sudden outside goal from the original one and need a few more commissions to make up the difference so I wouldn't mind ; u ;
@Oriel if you want, actually, I can squeeze you into a sixth slot? I kind of got a sudden outside goal from the original one and need a few more commissions to make up the difference so I wouldn't mind ; u ;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado
If you're willing to take more gem slots (as per your post above) I'd be interested in a reserve slot as well :0
@ado
If you're willing to take more gem slots (as per your post above) I'd be interested in a reserve slot as well :0
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu mmm I might be pushing it since I think I'll be good with the other slots to get the gems I need, but I can put you on a tentative reserve if that's alright? ;o;
@Ririterasu mmm I might be pushing it since I think I'll be good with the other slots to get the gems I need, but I can put you on a tentative reserve if that's alright? ;o;
@ado PLEASE. :D I impulse bought this boy, originally a tundra, and scrolled him into a skydancer: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56026326] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560264/56026326_350.png[/img] [/url] I know nothing about him other than he's gorgeous. ._. Please take whatever artistic license you like with the accent/apparel! Happy to pay extra as needed, though I would appreciate an estimate so I know how many gems to keep on hand haha.
@ado

PLEASE. :D

I impulse bought this boy, originally a tundra, and scrolled him into a skydancer:

56026326_350.png

I know nothing about him other than he's gorgeous. ._.

Please take whatever artistic license you like with the accent/apparel! Happy to pay extra as needed, though I would appreciate an estimate so I know how many gems to keep on hand haha.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
Can I get a ping when you have a USD slot available?
Can I get a ping when you have a USD slot available?
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@ado
May I be added to the pinglist?
God, your art is so beautiful, I'm so flipping jealous. ;o;
@ado
May I be added to the pinglist?
God, your art is so beautiful, I'm so flipping jealous. ;o;
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@ado
A tentative slot is fine, sure! Thanks, and don't worry if you need me to wait until you open slots another time :))
@ado
A tentative slot is fine, sure! Thanks, and don't worry if you need me to wait until you open slots another time :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
Heck, sad I missed those slots. Can I be added to the Pinglist?
Heck, sad I missed those slots. Can I be added to the Pinglist?
Fd5cQVO.png
@spark @behlair @descending @amorah @farvel @oriel @ririterasu
hey ya'll, real sorry about this but im going to be having to get rid of my gem slot reservations because I am currently very pressed for USD after a health thing came up and as a result it won't be to my benefit to do things for gems at the moment. I will keep you guys down in a general order once I do open up gem slots again so you don't lose these claimed slots, but for now I can't really say when they will officially open up as I need to prioritize :(
@spark @behlair @descending @amorah @farvel @oriel @ririterasu
hey ya'll, real sorry about this but im going to be having to get rid of my gem slot reservations because I am currently very pressed for USD after a health thing came up and as a result it won't be to my benefit to do things for gems at the moment. I will keep you guys down in a general order once I do open up gem slots again so you don't lose these claimed slots, but for now I can't really say when they will officially open up as I need to prioritize :(
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17