Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dies irae [ art shop | closed | usd/g ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@torture that sounds fine ! I'll reserve a slot for you uwu
@hymns SCREMS IM SORRY
@torture that sounds fine ! I'll reserve a slot for you uwu
@hymns SCREMS IM SORRY
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
okay i have some time before i conk out, could i get a price check for a signature of this scry? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=240385&skin=30949&apparel=2316,20841,28814,28818,11200,10748&xt=dressing.png
okay i have some time before i conk out, could i get a price check for a signature of this scry?

scry?sdid=240385&skin=30949&apparel=2316,20841,28814,28818,11200,10748&xt=dressing.png
torture_isaac.png
jhbsad don't worry abt it :') i always end up doing something just as artists post ahaa

while i am here how do ur gem conversions work? :o just so i know roughly how much to hold onto and not impulse buy things
jhbsad don't worry abt it :') i always end up doing something just as artists post ahaa

while i am here how do ur gem conversions work? :o just so i know roughly how much to hold onto and not impulse buy things
aaaaa - I just managed to nab before I had to head offline for the night akjsda [b]username / ID:[/b] Lyka [b]dragon / character:[/b] Ryuu [b]commission type:[/b] Signature [b]reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53019638][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/530197/53019638.png[/img][/url] [b]payment method:[/b] Gems [b]other:[/b] Majestic celestial spirit. He's stoic, kind, and quiet. He prefers to stay hidden among the shadows where nearly nothing can touch him. He is a dark celestial spirit - born from a desperate wish that left him tainted. His eyes are eternally shifting spirals that often mesmerize but he prefers to keep them at half-mast and avoids opening them fully to expose others to their effect. [s]Lemme know if you need any lore / personality specifics![/s]
aaaaa - I just managed to nab before I had to head offline for the night akjsda

username / ID: Lyka
dragon / character: Ryuu
commission type: Signature
reference:
53019638.png
payment method: Gems
other: Majestic celestial spirit. He's stoic, kind, and quiet. He prefers to stay hidden among the shadows where nearly nothing can touch him. He is a dark celestial spirit - born from a desperate wish that left him tainted. His eyes are eternally shifting spirals that often mesmerize but he prefers to keep them at half-mast and avoids opening them fully to expose others to their effect.

Lemme know if you need any lore / personality specifics!
61737_s.gif
Imma be terrible to my bank account and ask for that last usd slot!

Imma be terrible to my bank account and ask for that last usd slot!

351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@torture it'll probably be pushing the $40 mark for that boy, but since you also technically wanted a gem slot before usd I wouldn't mind going mixed payment if 40USD raw sounds like too much for you!

@hymns I kind of ? roughly do 150g:1USD just for more incentive to do USD ;0

@Lyka u were the lucky one,, the chosen one,, but yes I would love any additional lore/personality info if you feel that will help with the order! just as a warning he'll be a rather expensive boy because of that accent so you're probably looking at 5kg as is as a base price

@Saeliras gotcha !
@torture it'll probably be pushing the $40 mark for that boy, but since you also technically wanted a gem slot before usd I wouldn't mind going mixed payment if 40USD raw sounds like too much for you!

@hymns I kind of ? roughly do 150g:1USD just for more incentive to do USD ;0

@Lyka u were the lucky one,, the chosen one,, but yes I would love any additional lore/personality info if you feel that will help with the order! just as a warning he'll be a rather expensive boy because of that accent so you're probably looking at 5kg as is as a base price

@Saeliras gotcha !
would you be willing to push it down to 35USD? if not i can see what i’ll do. 5$ isn’t that big of a deal to me but i’ll be using my friends bake account and hhh
would you be willing to push it down to 35USD? if not i can see what i’ll do. 5$ isn’t that big of a deal to me but i’ll be using my friends bake account and hhh
torture_isaac.png
No worries on the price! qwq <3 I anticipated he'd steal another chunk of my money away. x3

I'll edit in lore/personality bits into the order form shortly!
No worries on the price! qwq <3 I anticipated he'd steal another chunk of my money away. x3

I'll edit in lore/personality bits into the order form shortly!
61737_s.gif
@torture I can probably do that !!
@torture I can probably do that !!
[b]username / ID:[/b] Saeliras #329642 [b]dragon / character:[/b] Belle [b]commission type:[/b] fullbody chibi [b]reference:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47896416] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478965/47896416_350.png[/img][/url] [b]payment method:[/b] USD [b]other:[/b] I'd like for her to really give off a youngish appearance, like with baby fat to her cheeks and fluffy feathers and fur to give her that young and innocent look, but maybe with a little bit of a smirk cause she really can crafty and snobby at times, and is someone that is used to getting her way. Also can her gem and claws be the same pastel purple as her eyes?
username / ID: Saeliras #329642
dragon / character: Belle
commission type: fullbody chibi
reference:
47896416_350.png

payment method: USD
other: I'd like for her to really give off a youngish appearance, like with baby fat to her cheeks and fluffy feathers and fur to give her that young and innocent look, but maybe with a little bit of a smirk cause she really can crafty and snobby at times, and is someone that is used to getting her way. Also can her gem and claws be the same pastel purple as her eyes?
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17