Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dies irae [ art shop | closed | usd/g ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
oho savin' my paycheck
also, do you take paypal? If so, I guess I should make one
oho savin' my paycheck
also, do you take paypal? If so, I guess I should make one
@Cov smooches ty
are they working now ? :D

@Descending yeh I do !!
@Cov smooches ty
are they working now ? :D

@Descending yeh I do !!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Oo...I will be back when there are usd slots. big eyes emoji
Oo...I will be back when there are usd slots. big eyes emoji
eWROVV6.png
Why are you so dang TALENTED?? Love all of that, all the best to you with the comms!
Why are you so dang TALENTED?? Love all of that, all the best to you with the comms!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@ado oops went offline. YES all fixed!! everything looks amazing, you're so talented ;o; will be storing gemmies away for gem slots ♥
@ado oops went offline. YES all fixed!! everything looks amazing, you're so talented ;o; will be storing gemmies away for gem slots ♥
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
personal reminder - due date for all art is a firm october 31st ; past that , likely will only open up a few slots at a time in order to make sure I don't get overwhelmed
considering doing a waitlist for gem slots only as I will be opening them up one at a time , but will see later
personal reminder - due date for all art is a firm october 31st ; past that , likely will only open up a few slots at a time in order to make sure I don't get overwhelmed
considering doing a waitlist for gem slots only as I will be opening them up one at a time , but will see later
@ado

forgot to ask but pls chance @/catticcino to @/hymns on your pinglist !
@ado

forgot to ask but pls chance @/catticcino to @/hymns on your pinglist !
@ado your human (tief?) example in the realism style is broken for me, could you please drop me the link to it? :O

also pinglist please!! i am In Love with your art
@ado your human (tief?) example in the realism style is broken for me, could you please drop me the link to it? :O

also pinglist please!! i am In Love with your art
@ado - heya! i was @/hod but now i'm @condemn if you wanna change my name! i've also since sold the dragon i got a signature slot for; if it's all good i'd like to change to this dragon if that's alright!
@ado - heya! i was @/hod but now i'm @condemn if you wanna change my name! i've also since sold the dragon i got a signature slot for; if it's all good i'd like to change to this dragon if that's alright!
1MLrn1k.png
@condemn gotcha thank you for letting me know ! And yeah that’s perfectly fine :D
@condemn gotcha thank you for letting me know ! And yeah that’s perfectly fine :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17