Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lashys Art Shop [Closed|G|USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lashy

Sorry for hopping into your thread a bit late; something big came up and I've been distracted for a good few hours. Coming from my art find thread!

Character- Emide
Commission Type- Colored Sketch Bust
Pose/Idea- Maybe a dreamy sort of expression? She's a very romantic/lost-in-her thoughts kind of character. A poet!
Payment method- Would you be fine with half treasure/half gems? Can send the CR once you confirm.
Notes/Other-None!
@Lashy

Sorry for hopping into your thread a bit late; something big came up and I've been distracted for a good few hours. Coming from my art find thread!

Character- Emide
Commission Type- Colored Sketch Bust
Pose/Idea- Maybe a dreamy sort of expression? She's a very romantic/lost-in-her thoughts kind of character. A poet!
Payment method- Would you be fine with half treasure/half gems? Can send the CR once you confirm.
Notes/Other-None!
newsig.png
@Azellia

Dont worry about it, I had something big come up today as well so it's almost good that you posted when you did :p I might be a little slow working on it but I should have it done in a day or two at most. Half and half is fine; send a CR and I'll get started on it tomorrow. Thank you for commissioning me!!
@Azellia

Dont worry about it, I had something big come up today as well so it's almost good that you posted when you did :p I might be a little slow working on it but I should have it done in a day or two at most. Half and half is fine; send a CR and I'll get started on it tomorrow. Thank you for commissioning me!!
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
hi hi! Character- human form ref in bio [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59433888] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594339/59433888_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type- colored sketch bust Pose/Idea- he is a very cheerful fellow, a faerie prince (kind of, hes an alien lol) who spends his time doing galactic pubcrawls with his buddies. Payment method- USD Notes/Other- he wears makeup sometimes but its not necessary if you dont feel comfortable doing it. especially winged eyeliner! he has a half crown of rubies at his temples, but this is optional as well. he wears pretty stylized fancy clothes, kind of faerie-esque. :) he also only has 4 fingers (hes an alien idk) if his hands come into play at all haha.
hi hi!

Character- human form ref in bio
59433888_350.png

Commission Type- colored sketch bust
Pose/Idea- he is a very cheerful fellow, a faerie prince (kind of, hes an alien lol) who spends his time doing galactic pubcrawls with his buddies.
Payment method- USD
Notes/Other- he wears makeup sometimes but its not necessary if you dont feel comfortable doing it. especially winged eyeliner! he has a half crown of rubies at his temples, but this is optional as well. he wears pretty stylized fancy clothes, kind of faerie-esque. :) he also only has 4 fingers (hes an alien idk) if his hands come into play at all haha.
kmAu4dW.png bonsai_cnicht_1_by_auricolor-dajtoqd.png
Actively seeking lore clans to be Allies

rolz5s9.png
SoxF2SS.png?1.png
@cnicht

Thank you for ordering! Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, things got a bit hectic on my end. If you're still interested in commissioning me your fancy fae boy will be $5 USD. Please send me a PM when you're ready and I can give you my paypal for payment. Thank you!
@cnicht

Thank you for ordering! Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, things got a bit hectic on my end. If you're still interested in commissioning me your fancy fae boy will be $5 USD. Please send me a PM when you're ready and I can give you my paypal for payment. Thank you!
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
bump
bump
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
Back for more of your fab art! <3 Character- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63042540][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630426/63042540_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type- lined shaded full body, if you're okay with that? Pose/Idea- anything creepy/spooky/monstery. maybe winding a snake around her claws or something. Payment method- USD Notes/Other- please could she have her apparel and accent? feel free to simplify/interpret in your own ways! ^_^
Back for more of your fab art! <3

Character- 63042540_350.png
Commission Type- lined shaded full body, if you're okay with that?
Pose/Idea- anything creepy/spooky/monstery. maybe winding a snake around her claws or something.
Payment method- USD
Notes/Other- please could she have her apparel and accent? feel free to simplify/interpret in your own ways! ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
Thank you for being interested in more art from me my goodness!
Just to clarify for myself; you're looking for me to draw her as a dragon? Or are you looking for a gijinka design? And are you wanting me to try and draw her normally or chibi?
@Trickilicky
Thank you for being interested in more art from me my goodness!
Just to clarify for myself; you're looking for me to draw her as a dragon? Or are you looking for a gijinka design? And are you wanting me to try and draw her normally or chibi?
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
You're so welcome, I'm glad I could come back again! :D

And sorry I should have made it more clear, thanks for checking! Is there a particular style you'd feel more comfortable drawing her as? I'd be happy with normal gijinka style or normal dragon style. She hasn't a gijinka design yet but I'd be happy to give you full artistic license over it! Or if you'd prefer to go dragon then that's great too :)
You're so welcome, I'm glad I could come back again! :D

And sorry I should have made it more clear, thanks for checking! Is there a particular style you'd feel more comfortable drawing her as? I'd be happy with normal gijinka style or normal dragon style. She hasn't a gijinka design yet but I'd be happy to give you full artistic license over it! Or if you'd prefer to go dragon then that's great too :)
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
I'm better at drawing humanoids, but designing a gijinka would cost a bit extra (+$3), if that impacts your decision at all. I've never drawn a Coatl before, but I'm more than willing to try. c:
@Trickilicky
I'm better at drawing humanoids, but designing a gijinka would cost a bit extra (+$3), if that impacts your decision at all. I've never drawn a Coatl before, but I'm more than willing to try. c:
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
Okay then, a gijinka sounds good to me! The only thing I'd ask is if she could keep her greeny dragon skin tone and her unusual eye colour? Other than that, can't wait to see what you come up with! ^^
Okay then, a gijinka sounds good to me! The only thing I'd ask is if she could keep her greeny dragon skin tone and her unusual eye colour? Other than that, can't wait to see what you come up with! ^^
HHV3ZfK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6