Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deathseer's Art Shop! [CLOSED FOR NOW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kalistys

Got it! Will get to work after I finish school. (I am subscribed)
@Kalistys

Got it! Will get to work after I finish school. (I am subscribed)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Kalistys

Please send payment before I begin drawing. It should be 30kt/g.
@Kalistys

Please send payment before I begin drawing. It should be 30kt/g.
@Kalistys Your drawing is done! Najas was very fun and challenging to draw; I struggled with her skin a bit but I hope you like her! Decided to add a candle or two in as well, as well as some mist. Feel free to put it in her bio [b]with credit[/b] with/or a link to this post or my userpage. [img]https://i.imgur.com/f79Jyzg.png[/img]
@Kalistys

Your drawing is done! Najas was very fun and challenging to draw; I struggled with her skin a bit but I hope you like her! Decided to add a candle or two in as well, as well as some mist.
Feel free to put it in her bio with credit with/or a link to this post or my userpage.

f79Jyzg.png
Up
Up
@TheDeathseer Stumbled upon this by accident, but your art is cute and nice, so here we are! XD Art type (headshot, couple, etc): Traditional headshot Dragon(s): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31197346] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311974/31197346_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: He's a very calm, chill "go with the flow" type of dragon. Other notes: His apparel layering is pretty wack, so remove whatever you see fit (though since you're only doing his head and neck, it probably won't be an issue? Figured I'd mention that nonetheless)! :0
@TheDeathseer Stumbled upon this by accident, but your art is cute and nice, so here we are! XD

Art type (headshot, couple, etc): Traditional headshot
Dragon(s):

31197346_350.png

Personality: He's a very calm, chill "go with the flow" type of dragon.
Other notes: His apparel layering is pretty wack, so remove whatever you see fit (though since you're only doing his head and neck, it probably won't be an issue? Figured I'd mention that nonetheless)! :0
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel

Thank you for your request! It's pretty late where I am and I'm quite busy tomorrow, so I'll likely get to it around this time tomorrow.
Your boy looks great and very windy! I'll have fun drawing him :)

But first please send over payment before I begin! Also, have a nice day and Riot of Rot!
@ShadmeTheAngel

Thank you for your request! It's pretty late where I am and I'm quite busy tomorrow, so I'll likely get to it around this time tomorrow.
Your boy looks great and very windy! I'll have fun drawing him :)

But first please send over payment before I begin! Also, have a nice day and Riot of Rot!
@TheDeathseer Aww, thank you! And it's no issue! Take however much time you need. I'll send you payment right away! :D
@TheDeathseer Aww, thank you! And it's no issue! Take however much time you need. I'll send you payment right away! :D
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel

No problem! :)
@ShadmeTheAngel

No problem! :)
[center]@ShadmeTheAngel Done! Sorry it's a bit cropped at the top; it's either like that or I can PM you a version with some of the rings on my sketchbook in. Hope you enjoy either way! You can put in his bio with credit. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/6h8jR3U.png[/img] Your boy was an absolute delight to draw and I love his Wind theme! I drew his bird friend in there too. :3[/center]
@ShadmeTheAngel

Done! Sorry it's a bit cropped at the top; it's either like that or I can PM you a version with some of the rings on my sketchbook in. Hope you enjoy either way! You can put in his bio with credit. :)

6h8jR3U.png

Your boy was an absolute delight to draw and I love his Wind theme! I drew his bird friend in there too. :3
@TheDeathseer Ohmygosh whooaaaaa that turned out amazing! You got all those tiny details in there (and his bird friend is super cute)! It looks so sharp and neat in pen too! Thank you so much! :D
@TheDeathseer Ohmygosh whooaaaaa that turned out amazing! You got all those tiny details in there (and his bird friend is super cute)! It looks so sharp and neat in pen too! Thank you so much! :D
mGBJ0tP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10