Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Lore Shop] Eorum Fabulas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[b]Username:[/b] Disturbed [b]Dragon / Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17958273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179583/17958273_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Format:[/b] lore [b]Length:[/b] 1200 [b]POV:[/b] third [b]Details:[/b] (BE SPECIFIC AND INCLUDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN) [b]Other Characters:[/b] None [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Treasure [b]How I'm receiving my work:[/b] PMs [b]Extra:[/b] I've really never been able to create his own character and I'm pretty terrible at writing. He's a fandragon of Decim from Death Parade about a judge of human souls using games to pull the truth out of a persons soul before sending them to either hell or heaven. Is there a way you can make a lore around this concept?
Username: Disturbed
Dragon / Character:

17958273_350.png

Format: lore
Length: 1200
POV: third
Details: (BE SPECIFIC AND INCLUDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN)
Other Characters: None
How I'm paying: Treasure
How I'm receiving my work: PMs
Extra: I've really never been able to create his own character and I'm pretty terrible at writing. He's a fandragon of Decim from Death Parade about a judge of human souls using games to pull the truth out of a persons soul before sending them to either hell or heaven. Is there a way you can make a lore around this concept?
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Yes I'm still interested!
Yes I'm still interested!
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf Alright, I edited the form a little so if you could go back and make some changes that’d be appreciated! Also, please send over the payment for 500 words!

@Disturbed I’ll add you to the waitlist!
@cornleaf Alright, I edited the form a little so if you could go back and make some changes that’d be appreciated! Also, please send over the payment for 500 words!

@Disturbed I’ll add you to the waitlist!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Username: cornleaf
Dragon / Character: Voski
Format: Biography
Length: 500 (less is also fine)
POV: Third Omniscient
Details: This Skydancer ran away from a broken, abusive home located in the tangled woods. Losing himself in a treacherous forest for days, till he found a GIANT hallowed out tree that became his own secluded home- and a hard to find Noodle Tavern that many call a "hidden treasure". Voski is the kindest soul you will ever meet, sometimes awkward in hilarious ways. The only thing that makes him happy is to cook, so having his own Tavern to serve others is all he ever needs. His familiar "Fowl" is of course his only family, and the tavern's little waiter.
Other Characters: none atm
How I'm paying: Treasure AND Gems
How I'm receiving my work: PMs or Forum is fine
Extra: Enjoy writing! :) If this forum post helps out with writing then feel free http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2748215
Username: cornleaf
Dragon / Character: Voski
Format: Biography
Length: 500 (less is also fine)
POV: Third Omniscient
Details: This Skydancer ran away from a broken, abusive home located in the tangled woods. Losing himself in a treacherous forest for days, till he found a GIANT hallowed out tree that became his own secluded home- and a hard to find Noodle Tavern that many call a "hidden treasure". Voski is the kindest soul you will ever meet, sometimes awkward in hilarious ways. The only thing that makes him happy is to cook, so having his own Tavern to serve others is all he ever needs. His familiar "Fowl" is of course his only family, and the tavern's little waiter.
Other Characters: none atm
How I'm paying: Treasure AND Gems
How I'm receiving my work: PMs or Forum is fine
Extra: Enjoy writing! :) If this forum post helps out with writing then feel free http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2748215
kZjIfse.gif
Heya, can I be added to the waitlist? Your lore is awesome.
Heya, can I be added to the waitlist? Your lore is awesome.
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 Sure! Added
@mondoowada98 Sure! Added
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Kindryte Complete! Hope you enjoy it :) I apologize if the POV is off, I found that it was best to write in third rather than third omniscient.

It was a dark and stormy night.

Limonade sighed as he scratched the words into the paper, the ink staining in crisp lines. Such an overused line. Yet, it never seemed to grow out of use. He wrote slowly, the candle next to him washing the paper in a warm orange glow. Dipping the quill into ink gently, Limonade paused with the pen right over the parchment, attention directed toward a noise he had heard outside. He quietly cursed as he realized that drops of ink had fell down, staining the paper.

Rather than get a replacement, he pushed back his seat and wandered over to the smudged, cracked window. The writer peered at the cloudy and pure white sky, wondering how much time had exactly passed while he had been signing papers for a recent batch of Madoline Grootrecht’s newest book. The story of a young miner who finds the rotten body of a priest who whispers secrets to him, driving him mad and leaving him to take the priest’s place. Although there were the avid fans who supported every one of his works, Limonade just felt like he was… off his game, to say the least. The story just felt tired and washed out.

Glancing down, he spotted a Skydancer standing at the town square, atop a wooden box and wildly waving his arms about as he ranted angrily at the villagers below him. They in turn cast skeptical looks that Limonade could see even from his vantage point a few stories up. The Skydancer seemed crazed, sweating bullets and even though his voice was muffled it was clear he was shouting nonsense. In his claws he held… Limonade laughed before sitting back down at his desk. Another one impersonating Madoline Grootrecht, hm? Claiming his writing to be theirs. Lazy hacks, they all were.

But maybe this was a good thing.

Yes, Limonade was dealing with writer’s block. Perhaps his ‘muse’ could give him a spark of inspiration and drag him out of his inescapable hole. Crumpling up the stained paper he had forgotten about and tossing it to the side, he snatched a fresh piece of parchment and reached for the key around his neck and used it on the locked drawer. Pulling out the inkwell filled with a liquid akin to blood, given to him by the duchess, he dipped his quill in and started writing.

----

The rain beat down in heavy rivulets, cold and unforgiving. Limonade held the cloak over his shoulders, hood obscuring his features as he watched from between the trees. The Skydancer from before opened the door, popping his head out to look side to side for whoever had knocked before noticing the package at his feet. As he picked it up and immediately opened it, taking out the ‘special gift’ from Madoline Grootrecht himself, Limonade turned away and started to trek to his dear friend.

----

“Another one?” Agena asked, breaking a root in half before sprinkling dust on it. Laying it back on the table, she dipped a claw into the bowl of mercury before writing scratchy letters around the root. She murmured a few words under her breath before the words started to erase themselves and the root twisted into the shape of a small ruby ring. Holding up the ring, Agena glanced at Madoline who was simply sipping his tea and staring out the window and staring at the demons flying past.

“Yes, another one. This time, I’ve given him a special treat.” Limonade paused for dramatic effect, waiting for Agena to ask. When the silence remained, he continued. “A real story. Our story. Though I’ve decided to change the ending a bit. Can’t have a liar become the real thing, you understand?”

Dropping the ring into a small leather sack and tying it closed, Agena dropped it into the waiting claws of a gargoyle. It flew off through the window, letting out a shriek before disappearing through the dark forest. Turning her full attention to Madoline, she asked, “Well, how does the story go? You know I have always been interested in your work, Grootrecht.”

Limonade nodded absently as he placed the empty teacup down. “Well, he’s going to find a royal sorceress in the woods at an ancient tree surrounded by creatures of the night. When the sorceress compliments him and asks him if he is Madoline Grootrecht, he will lie. The sorceress will invite him into her home at the heart of the tree, wishing to hear how he writes his stories. The two will make a deal; this is where the story diverges. His soul for the ability to free himself from the trials and tribulations of morality. The fraud will accept and, as he leaves, the sorceress promises that delivery will come soon. When he gets home, he will find--”

He was cut off by a scream and the sound of splintering wood. Limonade grinned and leaned back in his seat. “He will find a ruby ring. When he places it upon his finger, he will be trapped inside an oak tree where he will suffocate.” Agena looked out the window to see the large oak tree’s branches stretching up into the sky. “Clever as always, Grootrecht.”

Link
@Kindryte Complete! Hope you enjoy it :) I apologize if the POV is off, I found that it was best to write in third rather than third omniscient.

It was a dark and stormy night.

Limonade sighed as he scratched the words into the paper, the ink staining in crisp lines. Such an overused line. Yet, it never seemed to grow out of use. He wrote slowly, the candle next to him washing the paper in a warm orange glow. Dipping the quill into ink gently, Limonade paused with the pen right over the parchment, attention directed toward a noise he had heard outside. He quietly cursed as he realized that drops of ink had fell down, staining the paper.

Rather than get a replacement, he pushed back his seat and wandered over to the smudged, cracked window. The writer peered at the cloudy and pure white sky, wondering how much time had exactly passed while he had been signing papers for a recent batch of Madoline Grootrecht’s newest book. The story of a young miner who finds the rotten body of a priest who whispers secrets to him, driving him mad and leaving him to take the priest’s place. Although there were the avid fans who supported every one of his works, Limonade just felt like he was… off his game, to say the least. The story just felt tired and washed out.

Glancing down, he spotted a Skydancer standing at the town square, atop a wooden box and wildly waving his arms about as he ranted angrily at the villagers below him. They in turn cast skeptical looks that Limonade could see even from his vantage point a few stories up. The Skydancer seemed crazed, sweating bullets and even though his voice was muffled it was clear he was shouting nonsense. In his claws he held… Limonade laughed before sitting back down at his desk. Another one impersonating Madoline Grootrecht, hm? Claiming his writing to be theirs. Lazy hacks, they all were.

But maybe this was a good thing.

Yes, Limonade was dealing with writer’s block. Perhaps his ‘muse’ could give him a spark of inspiration and drag him out of his inescapable hole. Crumpling up the stained paper he had forgotten about and tossing it to the side, he snatched a fresh piece of parchment and reached for the key around his neck and used it on the locked drawer. Pulling out the inkwell filled with a liquid akin to blood, given to him by the duchess, he dipped his quill in and started writing.

----

The rain beat down in heavy rivulets, cold and unforgiving. Limonade held the cloak over his shoulders, hood obscuring his features as he watched from between the trees. The Skydancer from before opened the door, popping his head out to look side to side for whoever had knocked before noticing the package at his feet. As he picked it up and immediately opened it, taking out the ‘special gift’ from Madoline Grootrecht himself, Limonade turned away and started to trek to his dear friend.

----

“Another one?” Agena asked, breaking a root in half before sprinkling dust on it. Laying it back on the table, she dipped a claw into the bowl of mercury before writing scratchy letters around the root. She murmured a few words under her breath before the words started to erase themselves and the root twisted into the shape of a small ruby ring. Holding up the ring, Agena glanced at Madoline who was simply sipping his tea and staring out the window and staring at the demons flying past.

“Yes, another one. This time, I’ve given him a special treat.” Limonade paused for dramatic effect, waiting for Agena to ask. When the silence remained, he continued. “A real story. Our story. Though I’ve decided to change the ending a bit. Can’t have a liar become the real thing, you understand?”

Dropping the ring into a small leather sack and tying it closed, Agena dropped it into the waiting claws of a gargoyle. It flew off through the window, letting out a shriek before disappearing through the dark forest. Turning her full attention to Madoline, she asked, “Well, how does the story go? You know I have always been interested in your work, Grootrecht.”

Limonade nodded absently as he placed the empty teacup down. “Well, he’s going to find a royal sorceress in the woods at an ancient tree surrounded by creatures of the night. When the sorceress compliments him and asks him if he is Madoline Grootrecht, he will lie. The sorceress will invite him into her home at the heart of the tree, wishing to hear how he writes his stories. The two will make a deal; this is where the story diverges. His soul for the ability to free himself from the trials and tribulations of morality. The fraud will accept and, as he leaves, the sorceress promises that delivery will come soon. When he gets home, he will find--”

He was cut off by a scream and the sound of splintering wood. Limonade grinned and leaned back in his seat. “He will find a ruby ring. When he places it upon his finger, he will be trapped inside an oak tree where he will suffocate.” Agena looked out the window to see the large oak tree’s branches stretching up into the sky. “Clever as always, Grootrecht.”

Link
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Disturbed A slot has opened! If you are still interested, then please send over the payment
@Disturbed A slot has opened! If you are still interested, then please send over the payment
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

I'm sorry, I ended up getting caught up in a project and cant afford it. Feel free to give the spot to someone else waiting!
I'm sorry, I ended up getting caught up in a project and cant afford it. Feel free to give the spot to someone else waiting!
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Neraida
aioh;sf
it's AMAZING OWO
thank you so much! It's really REALLY friggin good 8D
@Neraida
aioh;sf
it's AMAZING OWO