Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Lore Shop] Eorum Fabulas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Kindryte Yes, I still have a slot open! Feel free to send the payment over, I'll PM you in a moment regarding your dragon. I'd just like to give you fair warning, though, since there are two other pretty long orders before yours it may take some time for me to complete your lore.
@Kindryte Yes, I still have a slot open! Feel free to send the payment over, I'll PM you in a moment regarding your dragon. I'd just like to give you fair warning, though, since there are two other pretty long orders before yours it may take some time for me to complete your lore.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida
Send!

And don't worry about it! I know lore takes time, and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :3
@Neraida
Send!

And don't worry about it! I know lore takes time, and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :3
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Annago Complete! Send over the rest of the payment and I'll give you your order. Here is an excerpt:

"Upon arriving, Orchidia was stunned by the appearance of the Vila Clan’s territory. Unlike her former home, the grounds were modern and sleek, buildings of all sizes compared to the dark caves she had lived in before. Many dragons were bustling about, going about their day and completing their daily tasks. She was shown around the grounds by Domeia until, in the end, Orchidia was asked of what she would like to do. The Skydancer explained how she was incredibly interested in botany and gardening. To test out her skills, Domeia gave her the task of caring for the dying, neglected garden of the Vilas and discovering new plants to grow there.

Off she went, strolling through the Tangled Woods while she followed a map given by Amunia, conjuring her magic to create the scroll. Orchidia followed the path as closely as she could, but after a moment realized she had gotten herself lost. Until she stumbled across a clearing filled with fireflies and hatchlings playing chase. And, in the middle of it all, stood a grim-looking Skydancer."

Edit: Sent!
@Annago Complete! Send over the rest of the payment and I'll give you your order. Here is an excerpt:

"Upon arriving, Orchidia was stunned by the appearance of the Vila Clan’s territory. Unlike her former home, the grounds were modern and sleek, buildings of all sizes compared to the dark caves she had lived in before. Many dragons were bustling about, going about their day and completing their daily tasks. She was shown around the grounds by Domeia until, in the end, Orchidia was asked of what she would like to do. The Skydancer explained how she was incredibly interested in botany and gardening. To test out her skills, Domeia gave her the task of caring for the dying, neglected garden of the Vilas and discovering new plants to grow there.

Off she went, strolling through the Tangled Woods while she followed a map given by Amunia, conjuring her magic to create the scroll. Orchidia followed the path as closely as she could, but after a moment realized she had gotten herself lost. Until she stumbled across a clearing filled with fireflies and hatchlings playing chase. And, in the middle of it all, stood a grim-looking Skydancer."

Edit: Sent!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Username: Shiibasu
Dragon / Character: Buru
Format: Lore
Length: 800+, the more the merrier
POV: Third!
Details:
-The Corrupted is a lengthy Clan of dragons being experimented on and controlled by a crazed God named Setral

-Buru is the result of Setral mixing BeastClan blood with Dragon blood. He is designed to be strong and dangerous. He cannot fly as well as others due to his mixed blood and beastly physical form.
-He was rescued from the Corrupted as a young dragon by a band of dragons known as the Pure Resistance. The Pure Resistance is a group of dragons trying to save dragons from the Corrupted and Setrals grasp.
-His appearance in the Resistance had other dragons very hesitant and skeptical, unsure if he would become dangerous or not.
-The Pure Resistance's original leader Viktor (A male Imperial) ends up passing his title to a Skydancer named Valerie and retires to pass away peacefully.
-Buru proves to be a worthy asset of the Resistance and becomes the Righthand man to Valerie

- He is often tormented by the whispers of Setral, how he deals with this can be up to you!

-Feel free to include any dragon in the Pure and Corrupted tabs of my lair!

Other Characters:
-Setral - The crazed god, past creator of Buru
Valerie - The Pure Resistance leader - Burus closest friend

How I'm paying: Gems!
How I'm receiving my work: Forums or PMs work, I'm not picky!
Extra: Have fun :D
Username: Shiibasu
Dragon / Character: Buru
Format: Lore
Length: 800+, the more the merrier
POV: Third!
Details:
-The Corrupted is a lengthy Clan of dragons being experimented on and controlled by a crazed God named Setral

-Buru is the result of Setral mixing BeastClan blood with Dragon blood. He is designed to be strong and dangerous. He cannot fly as well as others due to his mixed blood and beastly physical form.
-He was rescued from the Corrupted as a young dragon by a band of dragons known as the Pure Resistance. The Pure Resistance is a group of dragons trying to save dragons from the Corrupted and Setrals grasp.
-His appearance in the Resistance had other dragons very hesitant and skeptical, unsure if he would become dangerous or not.
-The Pure Resistance's original leader Viktor (A male Imperial) ends up passing his title to a Skydancer named Valerie and retires to pass away peacefully.
-Buru proves to be a worthy asset of the Resistance and becomes the Righthand man to Valerie

- He is often tormented by the whispers of Setral, how he deals with this can be up to you!

-Feel free to include any dragon in the Pure and Corrupted tabs of my lair!

Other Characters:
-Setral - The crazed god, past creator of Buru
Valerie - The Pure Resistance leader - Burus closest friend

How I'm paying: Gems!
How I'm receiving my work: Forums or PMs work, I'm not picky!
Extra: Have fun :D
I collect
Ghostly Aura Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
@Shiibasu Looks all good! Send over your payment and I'll add you to the list
@Shiibasu Looks all good! Send over your payment and I'll add you to the list
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Username: cornleaf
Dragon / Character: Voski
Format: Biography
Length: 200-500 (under is fine!)
POV: Third
Details: This Skydancer ran away from a broken, abusive home. Losing himself in a treacherous forest for days, till he found a GIANT hallowed out tree that became his own secluded home- and hard to find Noodle Tavern that many call a "hidden treasure". Voski is the kindest soul you will ever meet, sometimes awkward in hilarious ways. The only thing that makes him happy is to cook, so having his own Tavern to cook for others is all he ever needs. His familiar "Fowl" is of course his only family.
Other Characters: none at the moment
How I'm paying: Treasure!
How I'm receiving my work: Forums or PM is fine! :)
Extra: take all the time you need and have fun
Username: cornleaf
Dragon / Character: Voski
Format: Biography
Length: 200-500 (under is fine!)
POV: Third
Details: This Skydancer ran away from a broken, abusive home. Losing himself in a treacherous forest for days, till he found a GIANT hallowed out tree that became his own secluded home- and hard to find Noodle Tavern that many call a "hidden treasure". Voski is the kindest soul you will ever meet, sometimes awkward in hilarious ways. The only thing that makes him happy is to cook, so having his own Tavern to cook for others is all he ever needs. His familiar "Fowl" is of course his only family.
Other Characters: none at the moment
How I'm paying: Treasure!
How I'm receiving my work: Forums or PM is fine! :)
Extra: take all the time you need and have fun
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf Hello, right now slots are filled up but I can add you to the waitlist!
@cornleaf Hello, right now slots are filled up but I can add you to the waitlist!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Neraida That's perfectly fine :) I thought there was one slot left that was my fault haha
@Neraida That's perfectly fine :) I thought there was one slot left that was my fault haha
kZjIfse.gif
@altdd1112 Complete! The length ended up being 1238 words. Send over the rest of the payment and I'll send you your lore! Here is an excerpt:

"By the time they had found out what he had done, Surtur was long gone.

He was regretful of what he did, of course, having lost everything in the span of a few days, but there was no going back. If Surtur tried to approach his old gang, they would definitely kill him. And they were out for blood, searching for his. He’d have to hide somewhere remote and removed, free of the gang’s influence. Luckily, Surtur knew exactly just how far their reach went, and he’d heard of a small clan on the outskirts of the Starfall Isles.

For days he traveled, carrying nothing but the bare necessities and some… Precious items that he simply could not leave behind. They would be too dangerous in the wrong hands. As Surtur arrived, he could confidently say that it was perfect. By no means was it grand and spectacular, but that was the opposite of what he wanted. It was small, humble and from the looks of it, cozy.

In the beginning, no one knew much of anything about the newcomer. Surtur was removed, mostly focusing on the various cats that accompanied him everywhere. He was also rather lethargic and cool, ignoring the others and refusing to complete menial tasks in favor of doing whatever he wanted. After some time, a small group of clan members grew tired of the newcomer’s actions and demanded he explain himself."

Edit: sent!
@altdd1112 Complete! The length ended up being 1238 words. Send over the rest of the payment and I'll send you your lore! Here is an excerpt:

"By the time they had found out what he had done, Surtur was long gone.

He was regretful of what he did, of course, having lost everything in the span of a few days, but there was no going back. If Surtur tried to approach his old gang, they would definitely kill him. And they were out for blood, searching for his. He’d have to hide somewhere remote and removed, free of the gang’s influence. Luckily, Surtur knew exactly just how far their reach went, and he’d heard of a small clan on the outskirts of the Starfall Isles.

For days he traveled, carrying nothing but the bare necessities and some… Precious items that he simply could not leave behind. They would be too dangerous in the wrong hands. As Surtur arrived, he could confidently say that it was perfect. By no means was it grand and spectacular, but that was the opposite of what he wanted. It was small, humble and from the looks of it, cozy.

In the beginning, no one knew much of anything about the newcomer. Surtur was removed, mostly focusing on the various cats that accompanied him everywhere. He was also rather lethargic and cool, ignoring the others and refusing to complete menial tasks in favor of doing whatever he wanted. After some time, a small group of clan members grew tired of the newcomer’s actions and demanded he explain himself."

Edit: sent!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@cornleaf If you're still interested, a spot has opened!
@cornleaf If you're still interested, a spot has opened!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11