Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ Lore Shop] Eorum Fabulas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][font=helvete][color=#5c4834][size=6][u]Eorum Fabulas[/u][/size] < = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = > | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667224]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667522]Prices / Examples[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667591]Order Form[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667630]Slots[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667637]Completed / Pinglist[/url] | [size=5]Status: CLOSED[/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/535239676072820748/624082489241239552/skull.jpg[/img] Welcome to my lore shop!. Here, I will record the stories of your beloved characters. I made this shop to try and support my quest to get my dream lair. While I do mainly biographies of Flight Rising dragons, I can also do other characters off-site and clan lore as well. I will put my best effort into each piece I write and deliver my highest-quality writing each time. If you are not satisfied with what I have written, I am willing to edit and change the words to suit your tastes.
Eorum Fabulas
< = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = >
| Rules | Prices / Examples | Order Form | Slots | Completed / Pinglist |

skull.jpg

Welcome to my lore shop!. Here, I will record the stories of your beloved characters. I made this shop to try and support my quest to get my dream lair. While I do mainly biographies of Flight Rising dragons, I can also do other characters off-site and clan lore as well. I will put my best effort into each piece I write and deliver my highest-quality writing each time. If you are not satisfied with what I have written, I am willing to edit and change the words to suit your tastes.

candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Rules
< = = = = = = = >

• Please do not ping me, I am subbed to this thread. Although I would not hunt you down if you did, I prefer not to receive double pings.

• I reserve the right to refuse a commission. If the order does not follow Flight Rising's TOS, I will not write it. I am willing to write fight scenes and mild gore, but nothing 18+.

• Please do not rush me nor give me a deadline. I am quite busy outside of Flight Rising, which means that I am only able to write in my free time. However, I will do my best to complete your order as quickly as humanly possible. Although, wait times may take up to a few weeks depending on how busy I am at the time. If you assign me a deadline, there is no promise on the quality of the work.

• If my writing is used publicly by you, you must credit me. It can be something as simple as mentioning my ID or linking back to this shop. I may list your dragon on the front page, though it may be removed if you ask.

• Commissions reserved for the commissioner. You cannot use it unless they give you explicit permission.

• Before writing, upfront payment is expected. I am willing to accept half before and half after, but I will not take payment after writing. I can take payment in gems, treasure, or items. I have no interest in payment plans.

• Stick to the order form. If you don't use it, I may or may not skip over it assuming that it is a random comment.

• I take treasure instead of gems at 1:1000. Please inquire about items you want to use as payment.
Rules
< = = = = = = = >

• Please do not ping me, I am subbed to this thread. Although I would not hunt you down if you did, I prefer not to receive double pings.

• I reserve the right to refuse a commission. If the order does not follow Flight Rising's TOS, I will not write it. I am willing to write fight scenes and mild gore, but nothing 18+.

• Please do not rush me nor give me a deadline. I am quite busy outside of Flight Rising, which means that I am only able to write in my free time. However, I will do my best to complete your order as quickly as humanly possible. Although, wait times may take up to a few weeks depending on how busy I am at the time. If you assign me a deadline, there is no promise on the quality of the work.

• If my writing is used publicly by you, you must credit me. It can be something as simple as mentioning my ID or linking back to this shop. I may list your dragon on the front page, though it may be removed if you ask.

• Commissions reserved for the commissioner. You cannot use it unless they give you explicit permission.

• Before writing, upfront payment is expected. I am willing to accept half before and half after, but I will not take payment after writing. I can take payment in gems, treasure, or items. I have no interest in payment plans.

• Stick to the order form. If you don't use it, I may or may not skip over it assuming that it is a random comment.

• I take treasure instead of gems at 1:1000. Please inquire about items you want to use as payment.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Prices / Examples
< = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = >

• My rule of thumb is 30kt/g per 100 words. Although I will typically not go near or below 100 words, I am able to do so. However, I have seen that most orders are usually upwards of 300 words. I typically have a max word count of around 1000, as more would look a bit awkward in character and clan bios. Sometimes I may write more than you paid for, but I will never write less.

• Tips are always appreciated, no matter how small they are!

• Although there is an approximation of the length that'd be best for the type of writing piece you're choosing, it is a flexible number. They can be longer or shorter than the word count listed.

» Lore (approx. 100-500 words)
(Excerpt): While the two may work together very well and are always quite close, their personalities are nowhere near the same. Phantom, the elder twin, is a quiet, brooding type. His silence is an advantage, allowing him to easily sneak past unsuspecting guards or gather intel without so much as breaking a sweat. Of course, though, he is as mischievous and curious as his brother. Phantom is the voice of reason between the two, often altering or even shooting down ideas that would certainly get the two of them caught if they tried to enact it without his interference. Because of this, he often tends to be overly cautious when in a heist to the point that it can be a problem for the two.

» Biography (approx. 500-1000 words)
(Excerpt): She gasped in pain as the arrow found its mark. The hunters truly were relentless, crashing through the underbrush to get to her. The hatchling held in her claws whimpered with discomfort at all the jostling and her tight clutch. Even though the pain throbbed and burned, she pushed on, stumbling through the briars to try and reach a safehaven. If not for the both of them, then for her child. Her name was known and despised, but most did not know of the birth of her son. If her legacy could not continue through her life, then it would continue through him. Her child, the light of her life, the reason for her banishment and ordered execution... Leryin would soon find another family.

» Clan Lore (approx. 800+ words)
The clan lore can either be in the format of biography or story. Though biography is better for telling an overview of a clan's story and be able to tell it in its entirety without getting too specific and telling the most important details, the story option will be a more personal retelling and will usually be the longer option.

» Other (??? words)
This is for anything else I may write. Although my main specialty is lore writing, I can also try my hand at poetry and other similar styles.
Prices / Examples
< = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = >

• My rule of thumb is 30kt/g per 100 words. Although I will typically not go near or below 100 words, I am able to do so. However, I have seen that most orders are usually upwards of 300 words. I typically have a max word count of around 1000, as more would look a bit awkward in character and clan bios. Sometimes I may write more than you paid for, but I will never write less.

• Tips are always appreciated, no matter how small they are!

• Although there is an approximation of the length that'd be best for the type of writing piece you're choosing, it is a flexible number. They can be longer or shorter than the word count listed.

» Lore (approx. 100-500 words)
(Excerpt): While the two may work together very well and are always quite close, their personalities are nowhere near the same. Phantom, the elder twin, is a quiet, brooding type. His silence is an advantage, allowing him to easily sneak past unsuspecting guards or gather intel without so much as breaking a sweat. Of course, though, he is as mischievous and curious as his brother. Phantom is the voice of reason between the two, often altering or even shooting down ideas that would certainly get the two of them caught if they tried to enact it without his interference. Because of this, he often tends to be overly cautious when in a heist to the point that it can be a problem for the two.

» Biography (approx. 500-1000 words)
(Excerpt): She gasped in pain as the arrow found its mark. The hunters truly were relentless, crashing through the underbrush to get to her. The hatchling held in her claws whimpered with discomfort at all the jostling and her tight clutch. Even though the pain throbbed and burned, she pushed on, stumbling through the briars to try and reach a safehaven. If not for the both of them, then for her child. Her name was known and despised, but most did not know of the birth of her son. If her legacy could not continue through her life, then it would continue through him. Her child, the light of her life, the reason for her banishment and ordered execution... Leryin would soon find another family.

» Clan Lore (approx. 800+ words)
The clan lore can either be in the format of biography or story. Though biography is better for telling an overview of a clan's story and be able to tell it in its entirety without getting too specific and telling the most important details, the story option will be a more personal retelling and will usually be the longer option.

» Other (??? words)
This is for anything else I may write. Although my main specialty is lore writing, I can also try my hand at poetry and other similar styles.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

[center][font=helvete][color=#5c4834][size=6][u]Order Form[/u][/size] < = = = = = = = = = = = = = > [center][font=helvete][color=#5c4834]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667224]Rules[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667522]Prices / Examples[/url] | Order Form | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667630]Slots[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2753498/1#post_40667637]Completed / Pinglist[/url] | [/center][/center][font=helvete][color=#5c4834] • Please stick to this order form when commissioning writing! It will make the process much smoother. • When providing details, please add as much as you can! This will help me get a better feel of your character and also make the piece as accurate as possible to what you envision your character to be like. I may also send PMs during the writing process to gather more information. When filling this out, please remove the words in parenthesis. [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon / Character:[/b] [b]Format:[/b] (Biography / lore) [b]Length:[/b] (Word length, i.e. 500, 800, 1200) [b]POV:[/b] (First, second, third, third omniscient) [b]Details:[/b] (BE SPECIFIC AND INCLUDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN) [b]Other Characters:[/b] (Side characters, list their relation) [b]How I'm paying:[/b] (Gems, treasure, items, mixed) [b]How I'm receiving my work:[/b] (Forums, PMs, alternative) [b]Extra:[/b] [/code] [font=helvete][color=#5c4834][size=5]How you receive your product[/size] • You can choose between me posting it on this forum or I will PM the whole thing to you. Typically, I will include Google doc I wrote on with a view-only link. There is a chance that something could happen and the doc could be deleted, so please make your own copy!
Order Form
< = = = = = = = = = = = = = >

• Please stick to this order form when commissioning writing! It will make the process much smoother.

• When providing details, please add as much as you can! This will help me get a better feel of your character and also make the piece as accurate as possible to what you envision your character to be like. I may also send PMs during the writing process to gather more information.

When filling this out, please remove the words in parenthesis.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon / Character:[/b] [b]Format:[/b] (Biography / lore) [b]Length:[/b] (Word length, i.e. 500, 800, 1200) [b]POV:[/b] (First, second, third, third omniscient) [b]Details:[/b] (BE SPECIFIC AND INCLUDE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN) [b]Other Characters:[/b] (Side characters, list their relation) [b]How I'm paying:[/b] (Gems, treasure, items, mixed) [b]How I'm receiving my work:[/b] (Forums, PMs, alternative) [b]Extra:[/b]

How you receive your product

• You can choose between me posting it on this forum or I will PM the whole thing to you. Typically, I will include Google doc I wrote on with a view-only link. There is a chance that something could happen and the doc could be deleted, so please make your own copy!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Slots / Pinglist
Slots

Waitlist
If there are no slots currently open, then you can claim a spot here and wait. You can also be pinged when a slot opens!

• Tonatiuh
• Tuath
• Piroska
Slots / Pinglist
Slots

Waitlist
If there are no slots currently open, then you can claim a spot here and wait. You can also be pinged when a slot opens!

• Tonatiuh
• Tuath
• Piroska
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Completed
< = = = = = = = = = = = >
Completed Works

•Many of these are rather outdated and my writing has improved. However, this is an example of some of my writing and a place for previous commissioners to retrieve their piece if they ever lose it. Sadly, some documents have been lost so I have resorted to linking to the dragon. It is highly advised to make your own copy of the doc!

•Spectra, •Nightmare, •Ryker, •Bloodlust, •Persephone, •Thana, •Arina, •Cahya, •Spice, •Cinan, •Nero, •Tobias, •Saib, •Calluna, •Orion & Xander, •Chi, •Mercy, •Hanzo, •Somen, •Soba, •Moira, •Orisa, •Genji, •Galeis, •Saoirse, •Reyna & Nil, •Noir, •Ruby, •Shiver, •Ava & Nova •Valhalla, •Neve, •Arari, •Rust, •silverein's clan lore, •Mirage, •Stark, •Soka, •Meic, •Diana, •Juliet and Basil, •Aelia •Rea, •Sylens, •Mordecai, •Pavlov, •Brise & Eurus, •Milo, •Snowstorm, •Owl, •Trouvaille, •Wormwood, •Phantom & Plasma, •Sisu, •Valfeiym, •Orchidia, •Surtur, •Limonade, •Voski, •Manon, •Morgan, •Teligna, •Arcana, •Alucra, •Fae, •Aglaonice,
Completed
< = = = = = = = = = = = >
Completed Works

•Many of these are rather outdated and my writing has improved. However, this is an example of some of my writing and a place for previous commissioners to retrieve their piece if they ever lose it. Sadly, some documents have been lost so I have resorted to linking to the dragon. It is highly advised to make your own copy of the doc!

•Spectra, •Nightmare, •Ryker, •Bloodlust, •Persephone, •Thana, •Arina, •Cahya, •Spice, •Cinan, •Nero, •Tobias, •Saib, •Calluna, •Orion & Xander, •Chi, •Mercy, •Hanzo, •Somen, •Soba, •Moira, •Orisa, •Genji, •Galeis, •Saoirse, •Reyna & Nil, •Noir, •Ruby, •Shiver, •Ava & Nova •Valhalla, •Neve, •Arari, •Rust, •silverein's clan lore, •Mirage, •Stark, •Soka, •Meic, •Diana, •Juliet and Basil, •Aelia •Rea, •Sylens, •Mordecai, •Pavlov, •Brise & Eurus, •Milo, •Snowstorm, •Owl, •Trouvaille, •Wormwood, •Phantom & Plasma, •Sisu, •Valfeiym, •Orchidia, •Surtur, •Limonade, •Voski, •Manon, •Morgan, •Teligna, •Arcana, •Alucra, •Fae, •Aglaonice,
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

x
x
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

x
x
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

x
x
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@DrachenSchwinge @remnio @Duchess @xBlackheartx @Aontacht

Hello! You guys are on the pinglist of my previous shop or were recently interested in commissioning me. I've decided to create a new shop since I wanted to start anew and would just like to notify you guys of this shop. I decided to close down the old one because it was rather outdated and made Eorum Fabulas in its place. I also may change my username in the future and I didn't want that old thread associated with me as I'm not quite happy with my current username.
@DrachenSchwinge @remnio @Duchess @xBlackheartx @Aontacht

Hello! You guys are on the pinglist of my previous shop or were recently interested in commissioning me. I've decided to create a new shop since I wanted to start anew and would just like to notify you guys of this shop. I decided to close down the old one because it was rather outdated and made Eorum Fabulas in its place. I also may change my username in the future and I didn't want that old thread associated with me as I'm not quite happy with my current username.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11