Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] FKDemetri's Artatorium!
1 2 3
@frostkingdemetri

Okay I have questions :P

First, do you consider taking multiple slots from one person?

And do you do couples?

I have potentially one or two characters (waist to knee) and a chibi couple in mind... If only one slot then I will try and work out who!
@frostkingdemetri

Okay I have questions :P

First, do you consider taking multiple slots from one person?

And do you do couples?

I have potentially one or two characters (waist to knee) and a chibi couple in mind... If only one slot then I will try and work out who!
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@phaerie
Hi hi .w.
If the currency was in USD, then I can take multiple slots, but because I only want 2 gem slots, if it's for gems, I'd prefer one slot per person~
Couples are fine, half of the full price of the original thing, so if you were looking at a waist to knee, the base would be 60, and then another 30 for the other partner~ or 10800 gems
For the chibis, same dealio~ 14, and then 7, so we're looking at 21, or 2520 gems~
@phaerie
Hi hi .w.
If the currency was in USD, then I can take multiple slots, but because I only want 2 gem slots, if it's for gems, I'd prefer one slot per person~
Couples are fine, half of the full price of the original thing, so if you were looking at a waist to knee, the base would be 60, and then another 30 for the other partner~ or 10800 gems
For the chibis, same dealio~ 14, and then 7, so we're looking at 21, or 2520 gems~
USERbanner.png
Bump before I head out to bed -w-
Good night FR
Bump before I head out to bed -w-
Good night FR
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri All good! I had a couple days like that as well. :)

Yup! It's from FFXIV, so the online FF MMO. :p Thank you! I'll send over the gems now. ^^ I don't really have any specific questions, but once it gets updated, poke at me? I'd love to see it in general for potential future commissions anyway. Also, have some excessive reference albums:

Basic robe references, includes corrected gem colour mentioned in the below album.
Robes reference. This is before I got the gem colours changed, but gives more detailed breakdown than the previously provided images.
General reference album -- includes information about his personality, More close-ups of his face, an image intended to look like the tattoo design, etc. Also includes excessive images of the armor he normally wears, but you can disregard that since I'd like more images of his robes. :p
Full character profile/backstory/etc. available here if you end up wanting to read that, though none of it is remotely required. (But I've had a few artists who found it helpful so I do link it now).

Also worth mentioning, if you have any triggers, let me know because his backstory/history can get a little dark, so I don't want to unintentionally hurt anyone. D:
@frostkingdemetri All good! I had a couple days like that as well. :)

Yup! It's from FFXIV, so the online FF MMO. :p Thank you! I'll send over the gems now. ^^ I don't really have any specific questions, but once it gets updated, poke at me? I'd love to see it in general for potential future commissions anyway. Also, have some excessive reference albums:

Basic robe references, includes corrected gem colour mentioned in the below album.
Robes reference. This is before I got the gem colours changed, but gives more detailed breakdown than the previously provided images.
General reference album -- includes information about his personality, More close-ups of his face, an image intended to look like the tattoo design, etc. Also includes excessive images of the armor he normally wears, but you can disregard that since I'd like more images of his robes. :p
Full character profile/backstory/etc. available here if you end up wanting to read that, though none of it is remotely required. (But I've had a few artists who found it helpful so I do link it now).

Also worth mentioning, if you have any triggers, let me know because his backstory/history can get a little dark, so I don't want to unintentionally hurt anyone. D:
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
I will absolutely give you the updated TOS when I sit down to do the thing lol I'm inbetween packing for a move at the end of the month and also house hunting, so the TOS is pretty low priority for me atm ;w; lol sadly~
That's really helpful with all these refs .w. The feeling I'm getting from him is that he's a kinda flamboyant type of dude that likes to dress in finery and likes to be beautiful for beauty's sake lol I love it .w.
I'd love to do something with his paintings, relaxing in his robes, in the studio, or something, with various paintings around him hmm... What did you have in mind for the picture? .w.
Also, thanks for asking, but nothing is off limits to me~ If you have ideas, don't hesitate to voice them with me. If it does go into the realm of abuse or anything in the *R* category, that might be a good idea to move into the PM's ;w; if ya catch my tokyo-drift lol
@Alestrius
I will absolutely give you the updated TOS when I sit down to do the thing lol I'm inbetween packing for a move at the end of the month and also house hunting, so the TOS is pretty low priority for me atm ;w; lol sadly~
That's really helpful with all these refs .w. The feeling I'm getting from him is that he's a kinda flamboyant type of dude that likes to dress in finery and likes to be beautiful for beauty's sake lol I love it .w.
I'd love to do something with his paintings, relaxing in his robes, in the studio, or something, with various paintings around him hmm... What did you have in mind for the picture? .w.
Also, thanks for asking, but nothing is off limits to me~ If you have ideas, don't hesitate to voice them with me. If it does go into the realm of abuse or anything in the *R* category, that might be a good idea to move into the PM's ;w; if ya catch my tokyo-drift lol
USERbanner.png
Just a mini bump -w-
Just a mini bump -w-
USERbanner.png
1 2 3