Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] FKDemetri's Artatorium!
1 2 3
just a tiny bump
just a tiny bump
USERbanner.png
Little bump before passing out -w-
Good night FR
Little bump before passing out -w-
Good night FR
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdementri

Oooh, welcome back to flight rising. Please keep us on the pinglist so we can be updated since we love your art. We shall check your art thread a bit later to figure out what we need to save up for.
@frostkingdementri

Oooh, welcome back to flight rising. Please keep us on the pinglist so we can be updated since we love your art. We shall check your art thread a bit later to figure out what we need to save up for.
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@nekomancer77
Thank you so much .w.
I'll absolutely keep you on the lists~ And take your time, I'm not going anywhere .w.
@nekomancer77
Thank you so much .w.
I'll absolutely keep you on the lists~ And take your time, I'm not going anywhere .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdementri I'd love to be added to the pinglists. :o Also, just checking -- are you taking gems at the moment at the $1=120g rate, assuming the commissioner is okay with low priority/slower art? I just wanted to double check.

(Also, your Commissions ToS link is broken. ><)
@frostkingdementri I'd love to be added to the pinglists. :o Also, just checking -- are you taking gems at the moment at the $1=120g rate, assuming the commissioner is okay with low priority/slower art? I just wanted to double check.

(Also, your Commissions ToS link is broken. ><)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Sorry for the late reply ;w; lol
I'll add you right away~
And yeah that's pretty much it. I have nothing else going on right now, so it'd be worked on straight away .w. and the rate is right too, $1usd : 120g ~

Eeeeh I forgot when I stopped being core on dA, they borked my links... pweh, I'll have to draft up a new one lol
Thanks for letting me know ;w;
@Alestrius
Sorry for the late reply ;w; lol
I'll add you right away~
And yeah that's pretty much it. I have nothing else going on right now, so it'd be worked on straight away .w. and the rate is right too, $1usd : 120g ~

Eeeeh I forgot when I stopped being core on dA, they borked my links... pweh, I'll have to draft up a new one lol
Thanks for letting me know ;w;
USERbanner.png
Afternoon bump -w-
Afternoon bump -w-
USERbanner.png
After dinner bump lol
After dinner bump lol
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri Sounds good to me! Just checking since the ToS isn't working -- are OC humanoid characters from another video game fine? Specifically, this character. (I have more references in another album, but that's an overview to see if it's a character you'd be willing to do. :p

Also, I'd be looking for a waist to knee illustration, so that's be 7200g, correct?
@frostkingdemetri Sounds good to me! Just checking since the ToS isn't working -- are OC humanoid characters from another video game fine? Specifically, this character. (I have more references in another album, but that's an overview to see if it's a character you'd be willing to do. :p

Also, I'd be looking for a waist to knee illustration, so that's be 7200g, correct?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius
Oh sorry about that again -w- it's been a day lol
And yeah, I can do fan art, game art, OC stuff, dragon gijinkas.
Isn't that from FF online? .w. I'm fine with drawing him, I love the colors and the style of him~
If it would be a waist to knee illustration, you're correct, you're lookin' at 7200 gems~
And as for TOS, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask .w.
@Alestrius
Oh sorry about that again -w- it's been a day lol
And yeah, I can do fan art, game art, OC stuff, dragon gijinkas.
Isn't that from FF online? .w. I'm fine with drawing him, I love the colors and the style of him~
If it would be a waist to knee illustration, you're correct, you're lookin' at 7200 gems~
And as for TOS, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask .w.
USERbanner.png
1 2 3