Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ s ] » ilios' signature shop [closed]
1 2 3
@Furo the gradients of the bee and silks are what would increase her price, but possibly 3kg? I might be pricing these horribly idk because I've never done this before

edit: the skin (the feathers would be fine be the fire/energy-like patterns not so much) would make it 3.6kg.
@Furo the gradients of the bee and silks are what would increase her price, but possibly 3kg? I might be pricing these horribly idk because I've never done this before

edit: the skin (the feathers would be fine be the fire/energy-like patterns not so much) would make it 3.6kg.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@sarcastichawke heya, you pinged the wrong person x) @ilios is the one doing the art ^^
@sarcastichawke heya, you pinged the wrong person x) @ilios is the one doing the art ^^
CvyoOwu.png
@furo Ack, thank you!! Deleted the previous post to make it easier LoL Don't know how I copied the wrong name. @ilios Oof, pinged the wrong person the first time. Take two! Also I apologize in advance, but I did not see an order form, so I hope I'm doing this right! I would love a signature of this boy here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49024570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490246/49024570_350.png[/img] [/url] Including his accent and all visible apparel if possible! <3
@furo Ack, thank you!! Deleted the previous post to make it easier LoL Don't know how I copied the wrong name.

@ilios Oof, pinged the wrong person the first time. Take two!

Also I apologize in advance, but I did not see an order form, so I hope I'm doing this right! I would love a signature of this boy here:

49024570_350.png

Including his accent and all visible apparel if possible! <3
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@arukadia the copper tones would be the only thing that would increase his price, but the accent is fine! I would say 2.8kg?

@SarcasticHawke it's alright haha
his price would come to about 2.6kg. He actually wouldn't be too unbearable to draw.
@arukadia the copper tones would be the only thing that would increase his price, but the accent is fine! I would say 2.8kg?

@SarcasticHawke it's alright haha
his price would come to about 2.6kg. He actually wouldn't be too unbearable to draw.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Arukadia I could do her for 2.2kg.
@Arukadia I could do her for 2.2kg.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Arukadia okay! Do you want me to go ahead and place you in a slot? (Also, I'm subbed XD)
@Arukadia okay! Do you want me to go ahead and place you in a slot? (Also, I'm subbed XD)
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Arukaida do you plan to order the cheaper one (gaoler) or both dragons?
@Arukaida do you plan to order the cheaper one (gaoler) or both dragons?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios I’ve been saving for the last gene for this gal, but your sigs are beautiful. Could I get a price check on her? The Ember Sylvan headdress is optional. If possible, could I get a sketch to approve before you start lining/coloring/etc? I only have about 1kg right now, so it would still be a few days/weeks before I order of course. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=164046&skin=0&apparel=29221,29226,29236,24227,15717,15733&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=934416]
@ilios

I’ve been saving for the last gene for this gal, but your sigs are beautiful. Could I get a price check on her? The Ember Sylvan headdress is optional. If possible, could I get a sketch to approve before you start lining/coloring/etc? I only have about 1kg right now, so it would still be a few days/weeks before I order of course.

scry?sdid=164046&skin=0&apparel=29221,29226,29236,24227,15717,15733&xt=dressing.png
Not Found
@SuperHappy, if you read the rules, im subbed and don't need a ping :)

for the price check, it would be an even 2kg for her, since there are not any complex genes and her apparel is fairly simple. As for requesting a sketch, I usually do that before moving on, but I will not start the commission at all until all payment has been sent through a pm or cr.

edit; would you like to be placed on the pinglist? my slots just filled up!

@furo hey, sorry for the ping, but i forgot to ask you; would you like to be placed on the pinglist? I didn't know if you were still interested in buying art from me in the future.
@SuperHappy, if you read the rules, im subbed and don't need a ping :)

for the price check, it would be an even 2kg for her, since there are not any complex genes and her apparel is fairly simple. As for requesting a sketch, I usually do that before moving on, but I will not start the commission at all until all payment has been sent through a pm or cr.

edit; would you like to be placed on the pinglist? my slots just filled up!

@furo hey, sorry for the ping, but i forgot to ask you; would you like to be placed on the pinglist? I didn't know if you were still interested in buying art from me in the future.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios

Could I claim a slot if it is left?
@ilios

Could I claim a slot if it is left?
mOrJRSi.png
1 2 3