Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nova's Art Shop CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@NovaBorn "very odd pengiuns" Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35191464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351915/35191464_350.png[/img] [/url] Order type: Cat Expression: Serious Background: Whatever you think is best Size: Normal Extra: Eartuffs if possible and no apparel
@NovaBorn

"very odd pengiuns"

Character:

35191464_350.png

Order type: Cat
Expression: Serious
Background: Whatever you think is best
Size: Normal
Extra: Eartuffs if possible and no apparel

arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
Hey!! So id like to get some art :)

How many full bodies r u up for drawing??
Hey!! So id like to get some art :)

How many full bodies r u up for drawing??
@sarajlc
Awesome, will do! By cat do you mean cat bust or cat full body? I'm sorry if it seemed like cat was only fullbody- I love jaguar on coatls.

@BlueComet5

It depends! I'd rather not do more than three in one order, but then again you could throw whatever you choose at me and it'll just take longer or I'll do other orders multitasking with yours. :)
@sarajlc
Awesome, will do! By cat do you mean cat bust or cat full body? I'm sorry if it seemed like cat was only fullbody- I love jaguar on coatls.

@BlueComet5

It depends! I'd rather not do more than three in one order, but then again you could throw whatever you choose at me and it'll just take longer or I'll do other orders multitasking with yours. :)
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@novaborn

thats ok! Can you draw this babe here? id like 2 full bodies if possible, if not i have another character u can try

https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague
@novaborn

thats ok! Can you draw this babe here? id like 2 full bodies if possible, if not i have another character u can try

https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague
@NovaBorn
Whichever you'd like as long as it's colored.
@NovaBorn
Whichever you'd like as long as it's colored.
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@BlueComet5
Will do! It may take me a while to complete since it's a full body and a slightly complicated character design, but you'll probably get a full drawing and a half in a few days-, maybe three or more.

@sarajlc
Also will do! I usually draw grey cats so this hopefully will work out well :)
@BlueComet5
Will do! It may take me a while to complete since it's a full body and a slightly complicated character design, but you'll probably get a full drawing and a half in a few days-, maybe three or more.

@sarajlc
Also will do! I usually draw grey cats so this hopefully will work out well :)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Novaborn
thats ok! Take your time.
@Novaborn
thats ok! Take your time.
@sarajlc Hey! Here's what you ordered- if you want me to redo it I can, as I was experiencing some art block and I'm not sure if I captured your boy as much as I might have liked. But either way, I hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/NGk8JXpX/gentlecat.png[/img]
@sarajlc

Hey! Here's what you ordered- if you want me to redo it I can, as I was experiencing some art block and I'm not sure if I captured your boy as much as I might have liked.
But either way, I hope you enjoy!

gentlecat.png
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn
I'm gonna leave the decision to you because I don't mind either way but I do think it's important for an artist to feel satisfied with their work because if you're not you won't feel confident about showing it. At the Same time though that makes extra work and I honestly think it already looks good as is so I've got no complaints. I really hope that doesn't come across as rude because it wasn't supposed to be.
@NovaBorn
I'm gonna leave the decision to you because I don't mind either way but I do think it's important for an artist to feel satisfied with their work because if you're not you won't feel confident about showing it. At the Same time though that makes extra work and I honestly think it already looks good as is so I've got no complaints. I really hope that doesn't come across as rude because it wasn't supposed to be.
@sarajlc
You didn't sound rude at all, don't worry! I think if I have time I might redo it and contact you (it wouldn't be extra charge), but for now I'll not since you're happy with it :) thanks for stopping by!
@sarajlc
You didn't sound rude at all, don't worry! I think if I have time I might redo it and contact you (it wouldn't be extra charge), but for now I'll not since you're happy with it :) thanks for stopping by!
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11