Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REMODEL IN WORKS - [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
[i]Holy crap such amazing art for such a small price.. If you happened to have an open slot I'd love to get some art from you![/i] [img]https://imgur.com/QtsKx4i.png[/img] - What she actually looks like [img]https://imgur.com/qZmvDKn.png[/img] - color [img]https://imgur.com/nBUAkle.png[/img] - clothes [b]Username[/b]: SinGambino [b]Type[/b]: Cell shading full body [b]USD, Gems or treasure[/b]: Treasure (15,00t if I'm not correct please let me know) [b]Extra Notes:[/b] Okay bare with me here, The first picture of Quella is what she looks like now so please draw her that way. But in the second/third picture please use those colors for her skin/hair/eyes/ect..I know its a little confusing and dearly sorry!
Holy crap such amazing art for such a small price..

If you happened to have an open slot I'd love to get some art from you!

QtsKx4i.png - What she actually looks like
qZmvDKn.png - color
nBUAkle.png - clothes

Username: SinGambino
Type: Cell shading full body
USD, Gems or treasure: Treasure (15,00t if I'm not correct please let me know)
Extra Notes: Okay bare with me here, The first picture of Quella is what she looks like now so please draw her that way.

But in the second/third picture please use those colors for her skin/hair/eyes/ect..I know its a little confusing and dearly sorry!
@Mokuba omg thank u I have Dyslexia and make lots of mistakes with numbers ;;
@Mokuba omg thank u I have Dyslexia and make lots of mistakes with numbers ;;
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@muto haha no problem!! you’re art is lovely btw!! uwu
@muto haha no problem!! you’re art is lovely btw!! uwu
@SinGambino
Sorry I had the prices with treasure wrong (said 15,000t when it needed to be 1,500,000t)
But since it was my mistake I can do yours for 15,000t ;;
@SinGambino
Sorry I had the prices with treasure wrong (said 15,000t when it needed to be 1,500,000t)
But since it was my mistake I can do yours for 15,000t ;;
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
Oh! you don't have to if you don't want to, I would rather you get a good payment than a small one..I'd feel bad making you do that aaa but it is up to you!
Oh! you don't have to if you don't want to, I would rather you get a good payment than a small one..I'd feel bad making you do that aaa but it is up to you!
@SinGambino I can do a half body for that price (cause tbh it was my fault to typing it wrong rip)
I do have a USD commission off site so it might take me a bit anyways! and tbh I would like to draw ur character shes cute lol
I can just do it under the doodle PWYw option I have :>
@SinGambino I can do a half body for that price (cause tbh it was my fault to typing it wrong rip)
I do have a USD commission off site so it might take me a bit anyways! and tbh I would like to draw ur character shes cute lol
I can just do it under the doodle PWYw option I have :>
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
You're honestly too kind thank you so much! but please take your time I can wait for sure

And also thank you! shes my main dnd girl and of course I must have more art of her xD again thank you so much you're too kind to do this for me ;w;
You're honestly too kind thank you so much! but please take your time I can wait for sure

And also thank you! shes my main dnd girl and of course I must have more art of her xD again thank you so much you're too kind to do this for me ;w;
bump
bump
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
andddd we are back in business!!!
if youd like to comission me, remember dont ping me, im subbed to the thread!!! <3
andddd we are back in business!!!
if youd like to comission me, remember dont ping me, im subbed to the thread!!! <3
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
bump <3
bump <3
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png