Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (PWYW lore/art)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-a0gP0k_VcO4/XoNFNxrnxxI/AAAAAAAABBI/9Yg3TQH_QvA0aIfZH9IZU3dGCkcGbmJZwCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-03-31.png[/img][/center] Hey everyone! This is a lore and art shop, made by yours truly to supplement the nonexistent Flight Rising funds I have and practice my skills :) I am subscribed, there's no need to ping me! This is a PWYW shop: please feel free to send whatever you want over, I'll be grateful for even a single cent uwu I am open to art trades, for both lore and art! I can be a biiiit picky however, and it's PWYW (seriously, I'm not expecting some one-month masterpiece), so FR currency would be less of a hassle for you. [center][b][u][s]LORE[/s] [size=2]taking a break from this due to writer's block.[/u][/b][/center] [quote][size=2]"Keep yourself safe. Don't get hit by my attacks." And she was off, a terrifying blaze of yellow light charging at the devouring tendrils. The clearing sank into darkness, and Azrael knew it was time to help. His wings flared with flame, claws darkening into shadows, and he leaped for the mass of mouths and teeth, fear feeding his flames and lengthening his shadows. His claws came down hard on the Shade, and it let out a blood-curdling scream, thrashing wildly as he hung on for dear life and set them both ablaze. Isis was diving from above, all light and stars and beauty, eyes shining with determination. Azrael braced himself to jump. Three. Two. One. The seconds seemed to pass in slow-motion, as Isis screamed towards the shadows and he dug his claws deeper into the Shade. The golden aura that cloaked Isis grew brighter and brighter, and he was mesmerised by the yellow hue. It was so captivating. "AZRAEL! MOVE!" At the last second, his claws loosened and he spun away, feathers leaving a blazing trail in their wake. The Shade let out another echoing, demonic screech, and he knew Isis had nailed its weak spot. Together, they sent out wave after wave of light and flame and shadow, streaks of magic that arced across the clearing and tore into the entity. Slowly, they chipped away at it until its movements grew sluggish and they stood panting, unable to summon any other speck of magic. "I think... we did it?" Azrael whispered, too beat to speak at normal volume. Isis frowned at the weakly pulsing shadows. "Too early to say." She turned to him, yellow eyes serious. "Listen. We have to go. Now. Get the rest of the dragons out." Wordlessly, the pale Skydancer nodded, and the two raced out of the clearing, shaking the rest of the group out of their sleep and herding them out of the area and back to the safety of Isis' tunnels. Isis paused before she followed them. "Something doesn't feel right. The shadows weren't defeated this easily the last time -" From [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2766323/10#post_43235522]Day 28[/url] of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2766323]Pinkerlocke[/url].[/quote] When ordering, please include: - name of dragon - link + picture - character details (personality/habits/where they live/relationships with others etc) - what do you want me to write about? - anything else you want me to know Apart from FR dragons I'm also comfortable with writing for OCs, Pokémon and most other things. But no serious gore/NSFW stuff/anything against FR's Terms and Conditions. I will let you know if I'm uncomfortable with writing for a chosen character/encounter difficulties while writing for whatever reason. Disclaimer: I am much better at writing narrative-like pieces. What does that mean? I prefer to take on prompts that involve action/interaction/an event in general. Descriptive pieces are a little hard for me (but I will still take them, just expect... eh. Less quality, ig.) Sorry if this disappointed you! You can check out the lore that I wrote for my dragons, starting from Starfall onwards, or read my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2766323]Pinkerlocke[/url]. (if you want, that is!) [center][b][u]ART[/u][/b][/center] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xf3kRiObDW8/XyABV3LQSsI/AAAAAAAAALU/AIfyVbyb_low7Gb7czV04l6DiDpTVZmKQCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-07-28.jpg[/img] When ordering, please include: - reference/material I can base the drawing off - type of sketch: bust (until neck) or fullbody - type of lining + colour (eg sketch/clean lines/neon art, with or without colour: refer to examples below!) - anything else you want me to know Crystal and Facet are definitely off for now until I can figure out just how to draw them... At the moment I can draw: - dragons - animals - humans - pokémon/fakemon Things I don't do are the same as for lore! As with lore orders, if I feel uncomfortable drawing something or run into difficulties along the drawing process I'll let you know. [b][u][center]MORE EXAMPLES[/center][/u][/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55257127][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--a4k152q-Ds/XoM_H2vfSbI/AAAAAAAABA8/2uxueDi6PW0SMySbeu8xCTqEpdiWIFuKQCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-03-31.png[/img][/url] Sketch bust + lore [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2739635/8#post_42921249]Clean lines, shaded, coloured headshot + lore[/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55778292][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zEqQ68OTtW0/XlUgme7wzUI/AAAAAAAAA_k/mdUcQ1u1rCUqdNArN79fNHDmMubPsCiKgCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-02-25.png[/img][/url] (Drawn in one night so they're pretty rubbish oops) When placing an order please specify if you’re ordering lore or art (or both). Feel free to use the lore or art anywhere, credit is appreciated but not necessary. That's it from me - I hope to see your orders!
2020-03-31.png

Hey everyone! This is a lore and art shop, made by yours truly to supplement the nonexistent Flight Rising funds I have and practice my skills :) I am subscribed, there's no need to ping me! This is a PWYW shop: please feel free to send whatever you want over, I'll be grateful for even a single cent uwu

I am open to art trades, for both lore and art! I can be a biiiit picky however, and it's PWYW (seriously, I'm not expecting some one-month masterpiece), so FR currency would be less of a hassle for you.

LORE
taking a break from this due to writer's block.
Quote:
"Keep yourself safe. Don't get hit by my attacks." And she was off, a terrifying blaze of yellow light charging at the devouring tendrils. The clearing sank into darkness, and Azrael knew it was time to help. His wings flared with flame, claws darkening into shadows, and he leaped for the mass of mouths and teeth, fear feeding his flames and lengthening his shadows.

His claws came down hard on the Shade, and it let out a blood-curdling scream, thrashing wildly as he hung on for dear life and set them both ablaze. Isis was diving from above, all light and stars and beauty, eyes shining with determination. Azrael braced himself to jump.

Three.

Two.

One.

The seconds seemed to pass in slow-motion, as Isis screamed towards the shadows and he dug his claws deeper into the Shade. The golden aura that cloaked Isis grew brighter and brighter, and he was mesmerised by the yellow hue. It was so captivating.

"AZRAEL! MOVE!" At the last second, his claws loosened and he spun away, feathers leaving a blazing trail in their wake. The Shade let out another echoing, demonic screech, and he knew Isis had nailed its weak spot. Together, they sent out wave after wave of light and flame and shadow, streaks of magic that arced across the clearing and tore into the entity. Slowly, they chipped away at it until its movements grew sluggish and they stood panting, unable to summon any other speck of magic.

"I think... we did it?" Azrael whispered, too beat to speak at normal volume. Isis frowned at the weakly pulsing shadows.

"Too early to say." She turned to him, yellow eyes serious. "Listen. We have to go. Now. Get the rest of the dragons out." Wordlessly, the pale Skydancer nodded, and the two raced out of the clearing, shaking the rest of the group out of their sleep and herding them out of the area and back to the safety of Isis' tunnels. Isis paused before she followed them. "Something doesn't feel right. The shadows weren't defeated this easily the last time -"

From Day 28 of my Pinkerlocke.

When ordering, please include:

- name of dragon
- link + picture
- character details (personality/habits/where they live/relationships with others etc)
- what do you want me to write about?
- anything else you want me to know

Apart from FR dragons I'm also comfortable with writing for OCs, Pokémon and most other things. But no serious gore/NSFW stuff/anything against FR's Terms and Conditions. I will let you know if I'm uncomfortable with writing for a chosen character/encounter difficulties while writing for whatever reason.

Disclaimer: I am much better at writing narrative-like pieces. What does that mean? I prefer to take on prompts that involve action/interaction/an event in general. Descriptive pieces are a little hard for me (but I will still take them, just expect... eh. Less quality, ig.) Sorry if this disappointed you!

You can check out the lore that I wrote for my dragons, starting from Starfall onwards, or read my Pinkerlocke. (if you want, that is!)

ART

2020-07-28.jpg

When ordering, please include:

- reference/material I can base the drawing off
- type of sketch: bust (until neck) or fullbody
- type of lining + colour (eg sketch/clean lines/neon art, with or without colour: refer to examples below!)
- anything else you want me to know

Crystal and Facet are definitely off for now until I can figure out just how to draw them...

At the moment I can draw:

- dragons
- animals
- humans
- pokémon/fakemon

Things I don't do are the same as for lore! As with lore orders, if I feel uncomfortable drawing something or run into difficulties along the drawing process I'll let you know.

MORE EXAMPLES

2020-03-31.png
Sketch bust + lore

Clean lines, shaded, coloured headshot + lore

2020-02-25.png
(Drawn in one night so they're pretty rubbish oops)

When placing an order please specify if you’re ordering lore or art (or both). Feel free to use the lore or art anywhere, credit is appreciated but not necessary.
That's it from me - I hope to see your orders!
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
@ShinyDecidueye @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711 @sleepytroll @wishwosh @rainphee @Petall @Darkfyyre

Y'all are either from my lore or art shop (and actually wanted to order more, wow thanks), and I'm pinging you to let you know of the new thread :>
@ShinyDecidueye @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711 @sleepytroll @wishwosh @rainphee @Petall @Darkfyyre

Y'all are either from my lore or art shop (and actually wanted to order more, wow thanks), and I'm pinging you to let you know of the new thread :>
AAAAAAND we're open!!
AAAAAAND we're open!!
thanks for the ping! Ill be keeping an eye out =)
thanks for the ping! Ill be keeping an eye out =)
pOC43Zp.png. LUCIFENT KILN
• she/her
• fr +2
@Tirtouga678 [s]nice username[/s] Can I order 1,000 words for this guy here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48587880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485879/48587880_350.png[/img] [/url] Please read his bio, it’s very important and will give you a lot of information! I’d appreciate it if you could write about his mate caring for him while he recovers from his surgery, doing things like changing his bandages, making sure he gets food, just calming him down, stuff like that. Thank you! I’ll be paying in treasure. Just curious, how long do you think the wait time is?
@Tirtouga678 nice username

Can I order 1,000 words for this guy here?

48587880_350.png

Please read his bio, it’s very important and will give you a lot of information!

I’d appreciate it if you could write about his mate caring for him while he recovers from his surgery, doing things like changing his bandages, making sure he gets food, just calming him down, stuff like that.

Thank you! I’ll be paying in treasure. Just curious, how long do you think the wait time is?
testertester.png testing12.png
@tirtouga Aw, thanks for the compliment!

Ok, that’s completely understandable! I realize that exam season can get busy.
@tirtouga Aw, thanks for the compliment!

Ok, that’s completely understandable! I realize that exam season can get busy.
@DragonCloudBurst

Thanks for understanding, heheee :) I will start ASAP! (Btw, you pinged me wrongly + I forgot to mention that I'm subscribed, there's no need to ping!)
@DragonCloudBurst

Thanks for understanding, heheee :) I will start ASAP! (Btw, you pinged me wrongly + I forgot to mention that I'm subscribed, there's no need to ping!)
Oh, okay, sorry! Good luck!
Oh, okay, sorry! Good luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10