Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (PWYW lore/art)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][size=5][font=times new roman]>> new thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3076169]here[/url]!! please come visit :D <<[/center] [center][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-c0jr3d2Anks/YI9weCR-kMI/AAAAAAAAAbw/oBGBY4EbiKw6yqOBNLhn8LITVT1huIH5wCK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-02.jpg[/img][/center] [center][status: open! i'm subscribed][/center] Hey everyone! This is a lore and art shop, made by yours truly to supplement the nonexistent Flight Rising funds I have and practice my skills :) Sorry for the mess! This is a PWYW shop: I'd prefer gems but please feel free to send whatever you want over, I'll be grateful for even a single cent uwu (fc accepted during elemental festivals!) I am open to art trades, for both lore and art! I might be a bit picky though, so apologies in advance >.< If you would like nice discounted (and super cheap) poems to go with your order from here, please check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2739635/1#post_40305622]affiliates post[/url]! If free chibi art [i]plus[/i] a discount in another shop doesn't lure you in I don't know what will ;P [center][b][u]LORE[/u][/b][/center] [quote][size=2][b][center][b]type 1:[/b][/center][/b] The world froze in a standstill when the Tundra crumpled to the ground. Attacks stopped flying, magic stopped ringing, and even the panicked cries of animals came to a complete halt. Every dragon and familiar simply stopped dead and turned to face the colourful mass of still-warm fur and the wispy Shade curling in a mocking imitation of a victory dance above. Then just as suddenly as it froze, the world jolted back to action around her, a flurry of colours and moving bodies shrieking, roaring, lunging for the Shade, a kaleidoscope of lights that stretched and coalesced around her, streaking and rushing away like lifelines slipping into the dark abyss that was the Shade. Everything was flowing fast, too fast, and Crystal felt like she was stuck in the time she never wanted to stay in, a still figure in the sea of motion. Trapped. The merger had been a promise of better things to come but instead it left her spinning in a neverending spiral of breathlessness, a maelstrom that she couldn’t reverse. Everything was flowing too fast for her to comprehend, so she clung on to her magic and her instincts and just [i]survived[/i]. Everything she could muster came rushing out from her in a single torrential wave, sweeping everything in its path up, up, up, and then down with a mighty crash. Everything seemed to blur and focus into a single grey mass, and she aimed for the centre and sent a flurry of pink bolts like shooting stars, and the world went terrifyingly black and white for a second, and she was there, back in her own skin, unfocused gaze blankly resting on the struggling Spiral. The truth dawned on her slowly, like feathers slowly drifting down to land on her until they eventually pressed sense into her with their crushing weight. She numbly went about the usual after-battle procedure, mechanical movements carrying her through. [i]We made it through this attack. We can make it through more.[/i] That was the thought that she repeated in her mind like a prayer, a mantra, a silent cry into the universe. Then suddenly a candle in her heart flickered and faded into a wisp of grey smoke, all the colour of the flame no longer visible. Bobba was [i]dead[/i]. They had lost the first dragon to the Shade. From [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2873299/9#post_44430709]Chapter 40[/url] of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2873299]Lost and Found[/url]. [b][center][b]type 2:[/b][/center][/b] x. la cathédrale engloutie the bell tolls slowly in the fog. rise up, engulfed cathedral, emerge from the crossroads of five rivers that run parallel to one another. ring the tolling church bells and hear their sonorous roar ripple the transparent waters. this is your time. for a flower blooms for but a day, and the cathedral rises for a mere heartbeat. the organ echoes across hollow halls and hearts designed to hold the oceans reverent. alas, the sun continues to move and your time is up - sink back into the waters from whence you came. only the bells remain, chiming a tale of fading memory. xi. la danse de Puck do you hear that? it’s the sound of mischief. come on! bring your faerie folk and dance around the ring of fiery midsummer. the darkness is alive with the fluttering wings of dreams too ethereal to be dreamed. perfect fourths of the crescent moon form a bridge leaping toward pleasant laughter and jingling wind chimes. the night is young, and we have all the time in the world. call on shades but never trust a sprite because the fairies run wild tonight. something inspired by the 10th and 11th preludes from book one of debussy's preludes![/quote] When ordering, please include: [quote]- name of character - link + picture - character details (personality/habits/where they live/relationships with others etc) - what do you want me to write about? - type 1 or 2? - are you eligible for complimentary art? (check affiliates post for details) - anything else you want me to know[/quote] I should be okay with writing for pretty much any kind of character! Just no serious gore/NSFW stuff/anything against FR's Terms and Conditions. I will let you know if I'm uncomfortable with writing for a chosen character/encounter difficulties while writing for whatever reason. In general, I do better with some kind of action and storyline, or something deep that I can explore (in this case, I find that my writing somewhat veers toward the style of free verse poetry). I particularly love writing fight scenes. They have all the flashy bits! :D Disclaimer: I may encounter some difficulty with certain prompts due to lack of inspiration - if you receive a piece that looks suspiciously draggy, I am so sorry :"" I also might have some trouble dealing with extremely long word count requests, especially if I can't think of anything to write :( Sorry if this disappoints you! You can check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2873299]Lost and Found[/url] where I wrote the even-numbered chapters, or read my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2766323]Pinkerlocke[/url]. (if you want, that is!) [center][b][u]ART (examples will be updated soon!)[/u][/b][/center] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xo78hS09OxU/YLEYuilMbRI/AAAAAAAAAdo/buhbomBXmskiZO5SrmBs59TwBt_IEQ09QCJEEGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-28.jpg[/img][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CA1oi6i-vVE/YLOXMVVPLtI/AAAAAAAAAd8/ewX6PZ4b8jcC0JLUBX4mHrgeGkzXTRy_QCJEEGAsYHg/s0/2021-05-30.jpg[/img] Certain gem genes (cough cough Crystal/Facet) are unfortunately off for now until I can figure out just how to draw them... I'm also not quite able to draw anthros properly, sorry to disappoint :( Things I don't do are the same as for lore! As with lore orders, if I feel uncomfortable drawing something or run into difficulties along the drawing process I'll let you know. Disclaimer (I have too many of these, sorry): Non-chibi fullbodies are bribe only, and will most probably only be offered as a sketch as this school year is pretty busy for me. Sorry! When ordering, please include: [quote] 1. [b]visual image[/b] (super important!!) 2. details of your character (name, appearance, personality, any lore?) 3. normal or chibi? (for chibi art, details like apparel will be heavily simplified.) 4. bust/halfbody/fullbody? (fullbodies only offered as chibis!) 5. colour/no colour? 6. are you eligible for complimentary art? (check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2739635/1#post_40305622]affiliates post[/url] for details) 7. any special requests you might have. (if any - for example, what pose/background/vibe you want) [/quote] [b][u][center]MORE EXAMPLES[/center][/u][/b] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oZhvMu3xEEY/X8m_jK7FjuI/AAAAAAAAARU/IMHmjXqOMyUPcsbv9vwes2sGaDYwiHoZACK8BGAsYHg/s0/2020-12-03.jpg[/img] chibi sketch! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2739635/8#post_42921249]Coloured headshot + lore[/url] When placing an order please specify if you’re ordering lore or art (or both). Wait times here tend to be really long due to student life, so I apologise in advance ;v; Don't worry though, I'll never forget about an order. Feel free to use the lore or art anywhere, credit (to either my clan profile or this thread) is appreciated. That's it from me - I hope to see your orders! ps. Sorry for the long post. I made this shop in 2019 and the me back then clearly did not think to make separate posts for lore and art...

>> new thread here!! please come visit :D <<

2021-05-02.jpg
[status: open! i'm subscribed]

Hey everyone! This is a lore and art shop, made by yours truly to supplement the nonexistent Flight Rising funds I have and practice my skills :) Sorry for the mess!

This is a PWYW shop: I'd prefer gems but please feel free to send whatever you want over, I'll be grateful for even a single cent uwu
(fc accepted during elemental festivals!)

I am open to art trades, for both lore and art! I might be a bit picky though, so apologies in advance >.<

If you would like nice discounted (and super cheap) poems to go with your order from here, please check out the affiliates post! If free chibi art plus a discount in another shop doesn't lure you in I don't know what will ;P

LORE
Quote:
type 1:

The world froze in a standstill when the Tundra crumpled to the ground. Attacks stopped flying, magic stopped ringing, and even the panicked cries of animals came to a complete halt. Every dragon and familiar simply stopped dead and turned to face the colourful mass of still-warm fur and the wispy Shade curling in a mocking imitation of a victory dance above.

Then just as suddenly as it froze, the world jolted back to action around her, a flurry of colours and moving bodies shrieking, roaring, lunging for the Shade, a kaleidoscope of lights that stretched and coalesced around her, streaking and rushing away like lifelines slipping into the dark abyss that was the Shade. Everything was flowing fast, too fast, and Crystal felt like she was stuck in the time she never wanted to stay in, a still figure in the sea of motion.

Trapped.

The merger had been a promise of better things to come but instead it left her spinning in a neverending spiral of breathlessness, a maelstrom that she couldn’t reverse. Everything was flowing too fast for her to comprehend, so she clung on to her magic and her instincts and just survived. Everything she could muster came rushing out from her in a single torrential wave, sweeping everything in its path up, up, up, and then down with a mighty crash. Everything seemed to blur and focus into a single grey mass, and she aimed for the centre and sent a flurry of pink bolts like shooting stars, and the world went terrifyingly black and white for a second, and she was there, back in her own skin, unfocused gaze blankly resting on the struggling Spiral.

The truth dawned on her slowly, like feathers slowly drifting down to land on her until they eventually pressed sense into her with their crushing weight. She numbly went about the usual after-battle procedure, mechanical movements carrying her through. We made it through this attack. We can make it through more. That was the thought that she repeated in her mind like a prayer, a mantra, a silent cry into the universe. Then suddenly a candle in her heart flickered and faded into a wisp of grey smoke, all the colour of the flame no longer visible.

Bobba was dead. They had lost the first dragon to the Shade.

From Chapter 40 of Lost and Found.

type 2:

x. la cathédrale engloutie

the bell tolls slowly in the fog. rise up, engulfed cathedral, emerge from the crossroads of five rivers that run parallel to one another. ring the tolling church bells and hear their sonorous roar ripple the transparent waters. this is your time. for a flower blooms for but a day, and the cathedral rises for a mere heartbeat. the organ echoes across hollow halls and hearts designed to hold the oceans reverent. alas, the sun continues to move and your time is up - sink back into the waters from whence you came. only the bells remain, chiming a tale of fading memory.

xi. la danse de Puck

do you hear that? it’s the sound of mischief. come on! bring your faerie folk and dance around the ring of fiery midsummer. the darkness is alive with the fluttering wings of dreams too ethereal to be dreamed. perfect fourths of the crescent moon form a bridge leaping toward pleasant laughter and jingling wind chimes. the night is young, and we have all the time in the world. call on shades but never trust a sprite because the fairies run wild tonight.

something inspired by the 10th and 11th preludes from book one of debussy's preludes!

When ordering, please include:
Quote:
- name of character
- link + picture
- character details (personality/habits/where they live/relationships with others etc)
- what do you want me to write about?
- type 1 or 2?
- are you eligible for complimentary art? (check affiliates post for details)
- anything else you want me to know

I should be okay with writing for pretty much any kind of character! Just no serious gore/NSFW stuff/anything against FR's Terms and Conditions. I will let you know if I'm uncomfortable with writing for a chosen character/encounter difficulties while writing for whatever reason.

In general, I do better with some kind of action and storyline, or something deep that I can explore (in this case, I find that my writing somewhat veers toward the style of free verse poetry). I particularly love writing fight scenes. They have all the flashy bits! :D

Disclaimer: I may encounter some difficulty with certain prompts due to lack of inspiration - if you receive a piece that looks suspiciously draggy, I am so sorry :"" I also might have some trouble dealing with extremely long word count requests, especially if I can't think of anything to write :( Sorry if this disappoints you!

You can check out Lost and Found where I wrote the even-numbered chapters, or read my Pinkerlocke. (if you want, that is!)

ART (examples will be updated soon!)

2021-05-28.jpg2021-05-30.jpg

Certain gem genes (cough cough Crystal/Facet) are unfortunately off for now until I can figure out just how to draw them... I'm also not quite able to draw anthros properly, sorry to disappoint :(

Things I don't do are the same as for lore! As with lore orders, if I feel uncomfortable drawing something or run into difficulties along the drawing process I'll let you know.

Disclaimer (I have too many of these, sorry): Non-chibi fullbodies are bribe only, and will most probably only be offered as a sketch as this school year is pretty busy for me. Sorry!

When ordering, please include:
Quote:
1. visual image (super important!!)
2. details of your character (name, appearance, personality, any lore?)
3. normal or chibi? (for chibi art, details like apparel will be heavily simplified.)
4. bust/halfbody/fullbody? (fullbodies only offered as chibis!)
5. colour/no colour?
6. are you eligible for complimentary art? (check affiliates post for details)
7. any special requests you might have. (if any - for example, what pose/background/vibe you want)

MORE EXAMPLES

2020-12-03.jpg chibi sketch!

Coloured headshot + lore

When placing an order please specify if you’re ordering lore or art (or both). Wait times here tend to be really long due to student life, so I apologise in advance ;v; Don't worry though, I'll never forget about an order. Feel free to use the lore or art anywhere, credit (to either my clan profile or this thread) is appreciated.
That's it from me - I hope to see your orders!

ps. Sorry for the long post. I made this shop in 2019 and the me back then clearly did not think to make separate posts for lore and art...
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

Affiliates: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2941918]tori's poetry shop[/url] [i]We have a special package going on! If you buy from both of us at the same time, you can get 3g/3.6kt off her poems and a complimentary chibi doodle (uncoloured, but super cute and squish-worthy all the same) from me! Just mention somewhere in your post that you’re ordering from the both of us.[/i] --- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/jcodaidk9x0zlxv/254672shop_bann1-2a.png[/img][/url]
Affiliates:

tori's poetry shop

We have a special package going on! If you buy from both of us at the same time, you can get 3g/3.6kt off her poems and a complimentary chibi doodle (uncoloured, but super cute and squish-worthy all the same) from me! Just mention somewhere in your post that you’re ordering from the both of us.

---

254672shop_bann1-2a.png

reserved
reserved

@ShinyDecidueye @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711 @sleepytroll @wishwosh @rainphee @Petall @Darkfyyre

Y'all are either from my lore or art shop (and actually wanted to order more, wow thanks), and I'm pinging you to let you know of the new thread :>
@ShinyDecidueye @Starwindrider @Littlepotato711 @sleepytroll @wishwosh @rainphee @Petall @Darkfyyre

Y'all are either from my lore or art shop (and actually wanted to order more, wow thanks), and I'm pinging you to let you know of the new thread :>

AAAAAAND we're open!!
AAAAAAND we're open!!

thanks for the ping! Ill be keeping an eye out =)
thanks for the ping! Ill be keeping an eye out =)
pOC43Zp.png
@Tirtouga678 [s]nice username[/s] Can I order 1,000 words for this guy here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48587880] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485879/48587880_350.png[/img] [/url] Please read his bio, it’s very important and will give you a lot of information! I’d appreciate it if you could write about his mate caring for him while he recovers from his surgery, doing things like changing his bandages, making sure he gets food, just calming him down, stuff like that. Thank you! I’ll be paying in treasure. Just curious, how long do you think the wait time is?
@Tirtouga678 nice username

Can I order 1,000 words for this guy here?

48587880_350.png

Please read his bio, it’s very important and will give you a lot of information!

I’d appreciate it if you could write about his mate caring for him while he recovers from his surgery, doing things like changing his bandages, making sure he gets food, just calming him down, stuff like that.

Thank you! I’ll be paying in treasure. Just curious, how long do you think the wait time is?
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@tirtouga Aw, thanks for the compliment!

Ok, that’s completely understandable! I realize that exam season can get busy.
@tirtouga Aw, thanks for the compliment!

Ok, that’s completely understandable! I realize that exam season can get busy.
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst

Thanks for understanding, heheee :) I will start ASAP! (Btw, you pinged me wrongly + I forgot to mention that I'm subscribed, there's no need to ping!)
@DragonCloudBurst

Thanks for understanding, heheee :) I will start ASAP! (Btw, you pinged me wrongly + I forgot to mention that I'm subscribed, there's no need to ping!)

Oh, okay, sorry! Good luck!
Oh, okay, sorry! Good luck!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24