Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FIRE FODDART]SMOKEY ART CENTER [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58
@clockworkmoose
Which Rune?: wind
Iron-on or sew-on?: iron-on
Levels or gems?: gems, but please do notice I have an auction ending next week, and do not have the gems until then. Link to the auction.

When do you want the mailing address; at once or when I have the gems? And yes, I will send the address per PM and not in this forum :) I appreciate how seriously you (and FR) handle personal information.
@clockworkmoose
Which Rune?: wind
Iron-on or sew-on?: iron-on
Levels or gems?: gems, but please do notice I have an auction ending next week, and do not have the gems until then. Link to the auction.

When do you want the mailing address; at once or when I have the gems? And yes, I will send the address per PM and not in this forum :) I appreciate how seriously you (and FR) handle personal information.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@lyricalmyxteries I've got your orders down.
@lyricalmyxteries I've got your orders down.
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@Lisegathe No worries on when you can get the gems together, although I won't stitch up the patch until you pay, so there'll be a little delay on when I make it/mail it. c: I'll get you added into the first slot!

I won't ask for your mailing address until I've got it made and ready to send, that way I can pretty much copy it right down onto the envelope and delete the PM so there's no copy of your personal info floating around on my account, getting lost in my inbox! :P
@Lisegathe No worries on when you can get the gems together, although I won't stitch up the patch until you pay, so there'll be a little delay on when I make it/mail it. c: I'll get you added into the first slot!

I won't ask for your mailing address until I've got it made and ready to send, that way I can pretty much copy it right down onto the envelope and delete the PM so there's no copy of your personal info floating around on my account, getting lost in my inbox! :P
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Taerar [b]Name:[/b]MerlinMausi [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=68&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=019deec5bd1d6ff46f6ec1b8cc3b580fb8d13fbd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Art Type:[/b] Coloured Sketch [b]Payment:[/b] Levels [b]Extra:[/b] Some of her lore: She is a thousand years old permababy, mischievous and loves chaos, arcane rep. No need to include anything into your sketch, I'm just writing this because knowing the backstory sometimes helps me sketch things easier ^^
@Taerar
Name:MerlinMausi
Dragon: dragon?age=0&body=68&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=019deec5bd1d6ff46f6ec1b8cc3b580fb8d13fbd&dummyext=prev.png
Art Type: Coloured Sketch
Payment: Levels
Extra:
Some of her lore:
She is a thousand years old permababy, mischievous and loves chaos, arcane rep. No need to include anything into your sketch, I'm just writing this because knowing the backstory sometimes helps me sketch things easier ^^
z59oZrZ.png
@ladylilitu Thank you so much!! And I'm glad you enjoyed your last orb! [emoji=familiar heart size=1 ]I marked down your slot and I'll make sure to add a rose like the one in your reference. Let me know when you're ready to send over the levels! I made a note to ping you when the orbs open for currency orders too! @crowbot Thank you!! [emoji=tundra love size=1] I marked down your slot. Let me know when you're ready to send over the levels!
@ladylilitu

Thank you so much!! And I'm glad you enjoyed your last orb! I marked down your slot and I'll make sure to add a rose like the one in your reference. Let me know when you're ready to send over the levels!
I made a note to ping you when the orbs open for currency orders too!

@crowbot

Thank you!! I marked down your slot. Let me know when you're ready to send over the levels!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@BewareMirror [b]Username + ID:[/b] Asterodea#309770 [b]Firestarter Tundra or Orb Adopt?:[/b] Orb Adopt! [b]Reference:[/b] Here is my gal as a scry in her planned outfit! Currently saving up gems to get them all! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52000023&skin=0&apparel=2844,30849,2505,14440,25792,30854,25794,30852,25796,30851,30853,25797,30855,25793,30856,30857&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=893782] [b]Notes/Requests:[/b] I have yet to have her lore written but it's loosely based up Sailor Moon and the Silver Millenium (I have a tab of her and her mate named as such). She and her mate are triple moon coloured with starmap and constellation genes. They are the embodiment of stars and magic, which is why my lair is situated in Arcane! Daenaera is demure, shy, pure, delicate, everything princess! She may have girly interests but she's more of a lady than a young girl. She likes everything pink, red and white. She really adores flowers and animals, so gardening, going on strolls, playing with animals is more of her thing! She sees animals as friends rather than pets. She also likes to be adorned in jewels too, dressing up in the finest of clothes. Roses and sakuras are her favorite! If you have to ever boil her down into simple of icons to something like a sigil of her own, it'd include moon, stars, roses, crystals and pink stuff.
@BewareMirror
Username + ID: Asterodea#309770

Firestarter Tundra or Orb Adopt?: Orb Adopt!

Reference: Here is my gal as a scry in her planned outfit!
Currently saving up gems to get them all!
dragon?did=52000023&skin=0&apparel=2844,30849,2505,14440,25792,30854,25794,30852,25796,30851,30853,25797,30855,25793,30856,30857&xt=dressing.png
Princess Mini Moon

Notes/Requests:
I have yet to have her lore written but it's loosely based up Sailor Moon and the Silver Millenium (I have a tab of her and her mate named as such). She and her mate are triple moon coloured with starmap and constellation genes. They are the embodiment of stars and magic, which is why my lair is situated in Arcane! Daenaera is demure, shy, pure, delicate, everything princess! She may have girly interests but she's more of a lady than a young girl. She likes everything pink, red and white. She really adores flowers and animals, so gardening, going on strolls, playing with animals is more of her thing! She sees animals as friends rather than pets. She also likes to be adorned in jewels too, dressing up in the finest of clothes. Roses and sakuras are her favorite! If you have to ever boil her down into simple of icons to something like a sigil of her own, it'd include moon, stars, roses, crystals and pink stuff.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@BewareMirror Username + ID: Azurine +309756 Firestarter Tundra or Orb Adopt?: Orb Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33373361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333734/33373361_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes/Requests: This dragon is based on a certain [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh-A6z7M0zc]music video[/url]. The main theme/aesthetic is red roses, fire and phoenix. Its about a man who lost a woman he loved in a car accident. He incarnates into a phoenix to resurrect her. He loses that power, and succeeds bringing her back to life but exchange lost his own. In the after life, his lover appears before him and the two are then reunited with eternal love.
@BewareMirror
Username + ID: Azurine +309756
Firestarter Tundra or Orb Adopt?: Orb
Reference:
33373361_350.png

Notes/Requests:
This dragon is based on a certain music video. The main theme/aesthetic is red roses, fire and phoenix. Its about a man who lost a woman he loved in a car accident. He incarnates into a phoenix to resurrect her. He loses that power, and succeeds bringing her back to life but exchange lost his own. In the after life, his lover appears before him and the two are then reunited with eternal love.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@lyricalmyxteries

It's 65k T for the adopt, and 140k T for the bust

Edit 65 k Not 656 that was a terrible typo
@lyricalmyxteries

It's 65k T for the adopt, and 140k T for the bust

Edit 65 k Not 656 that was a terrible typo
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@BlackRayser [b]Username & ID:[/b] MarinaQuakenbush, 328338 [b]Dragon:[/b] Omon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38101970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381020/38101970_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparels:[/b] Starlight Guise, Will o' the Wisp, Glowing Blue Clawtips [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure! 300kt [b]Description:[/b] See bio for full lore if you want (name/story idea based off of Omon Ra the novel), but general info is that he is obsessed with space and flying, idealist, feel free to do whatever expression though. As for position, if he was either looking up longingly at the moon/space would be cool, or if he's in flight on his way to space that would be cool too. But I'm pretty flexible in general, so whatever you think would look interesting works.
@BlackRayser
Username & ID: MarinaQuakenbush, 328338
Dragon: Omon

38101970_350.png

Apparels: Starlight Guise, Will o' the Wisp, Glowing Blue Clawtips
Payment: Treasure! 300kt
Description: See bio for full lore if you want (name/story idea based off of Omon Ra the novel), but general info is that he is obsessed with space and flying, idealist, feel free to do whatever expression though. As for position, if he was either looking up longingly at the moon/space would be cool, or if he's in flight on his way to space that would be cool too. But I'm pretty flexible in general, so whatever you think would look interesting works.
'blue smedium banner
@razrroth

Can I reserve a watercolor bust?
Let me know when I can fill out a form and I'll send the levels.
@razrroth

Can I reserve a watercolor bust?
Let me know when I can fill out a form and I'll send the levels.
y0YshUu.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58