Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] HQ digital paintings,USD/G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@scarecrane
sure thing! thanks :D
@scarecrane
sure thing! thanks :D
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus god i just got money and here i am bc gOOD ART could i get a colored sketch of this guy? :0 he's a desert god! [s]who doesn't have his sword yet rip.[/s] i can pay upfront/whenever's convenient for you :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=197534&tab=dragon&did=52032599][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52032599&skin=0&apparel=11226,15306,776,22169,613,26941,11507,832,19650,28802&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
@corvidus

god i just got money and here i am bc gOOD ART

could i get a colored sketch of this guy? :0 he's a desert god! who doesn't have his sword yet rip. i can pay upfront/whenever's convenient for you :>

dragon?did=52032599&skin=0&apparel=11226,15306,776,22169,613,26941,11507,832,19650,28802&xt=dressing.png
pVhWnFy.png
@corvidus

Are you still open for commissions? :eyes:
@corvidus

Are you still open for commissions? :eyes:
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
@Emordnilap
mm gud dusty boy. yeah, i'll get to work! happy to take payment either before or after completion, whatever's best for you o/

@Karilara
i'm always open for $10 sketch commissions, but my slots for bigger works are full right now! i'm happy to put you on a pinglist for once i've finished up my current queue :)
@Emordnilap
mm gud dusty boy. yeah, i'll get to work! happy to take payment either before or after completion, whatever's best for you o/

@Karilara
i'm always open for $10 sketch commissions, but my slots for bigger works are full right now! i'm happy to put you on a pinglist for once i've finished up my current queue :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

i'll do it upfront! your paypal is the same as your email in the first post right?
@corvidus

i'll do it upfront! your paypal is the same as your email in the first post right?
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap
yep, corvidart@gmail.com ! thanks :D
@Emordnilap
yep, corvidart@gmail.com ! thanks :D
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

I'd like to get a sketch of one of my dragon OCs. I can grab you the ref links once I'm home after work. If that's okay :D
@corvidus

I'd like to get a sketch of one of my dragon OCs. I can grab you the ref links once I'm home after work. If that's okay :D
@Karilara
sounds good! send me the links whenever you're ready and i'll get to work :)
@Karilara
sounds good! send me the links whenever you're ready and i'll get to work :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

So my OC's name is Gwen and I was wondering, if possible if you could draw her in her feral form. It's basically identical to the Imperial dragons here minus the wings. Bonus points if you can show how small she is (she's house cat-sized once she's in her feral form). You can have fun with position/mannerism.

Link 1: Gwen 1
Link 2: Gwen 2

I can send payment whenever you need it! Just let me know! (also can it be a colored sketch? ;w; )
@corvidus

So my OC's name is Gwen and I was wondering, if possible if you could draw her in her feral form. It's basically identical to the Imperial dragons here minus the wings. Bonus points if you can show how small she is (she's house cat-sized once she's in her feral form). You can have fun with position/mannerism.

Link 1: Gwen 1
Link 2: Gwen 2

I can send payment whenever you need it! Just let me know! (also can it be a colored sketch? ;w; )
@corvidus oh dear I'm so sorry I totally forgot about this like an idiot.
Are you still up so I know should I send you a PM.
@corvidus oh dear I'm so sorry I totally forgot about this like an idiot.
Are you still up so I know should I send you a PM.
sIYtCYI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15