Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FR Necklace Pendants- LIMITED SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
up
up
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
^^
^^
nyoom
nyoom
^^
^^
@Clya it arrived!

https://twitter.com/MzzaArt/status/1192078613497163781?s=19

I'm super happy with it!!! And your stamps are so cool they're motivating me to start collecting stamps again aaa
@Clya it arrived!

https://twitter.com/MzzaArt/status/1192078613497163781?s=19

I'm super happy with it!!! And your stamps are so cool they're motivating me to start collecting stamps again aaa
@MZZAart
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you like it so much <3

And ha ha, they were special Halloween stamps, I couldn't resit buying them :P
@MZZAart
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you like it so much <3

And ha ha, they were special Halloween stamps, I couldn't resit buying them :P
@Clya
Hi again. ^^ I saw that you won't be opening up the international slots anytime soon due to the price of the delivery. Would it maybe be possible for me to pay only for the shipment? (sorry if its not allowed, im not that into law stuff)
@Clya
Hi again. ^^ I saw that you won't be opening up the international slots anytime soon due to the price of the delivery. Would it maybe be possible for me to pay only for the shipment? (sorry if its not allowed, im not that into law stuff)
arcastam.gif
GLMwkdE.png
WXBzxw1.gif
dEe2UrM.png
@packacz
Ha sorry, I've been crazy busy.

Shipping cost is less of a problem right now, so I can open up an International slot again. I've sent a message to FR about it asking if I can charge for just shipping and haven't yet heard a response so until I get one I'll probably sparingly open up International Slots ^^"

tldr; I can open a slot since rn I'm more easily able to cover the price of delivery rn. :)
@packacz
Ha sorry, I've been crazy busy.

Shipping cost is less of a problem right now, so I can open up an International slot again. I've sent a message to FR about it asking if I can charge for just shipping and haven't yet heard a response so until I get one I'll probably sparingly open up International Slots ^^"

tldr; I can open a slot since rn I'm more easily able to cover the price of delivery rn. :)
@Clya
Username: packacz --- International
Requested Design/Image/Description: arcane sign (the same one as the one you did previously)
Payment Method: gems and an arcane egg
Other: I can probably promote you on my ig. Pls tell me when I can send my info and the cr and how much the total is.
@Clya
Username: packacz --- International
Requested Design/Image/Description: arcane sign (the same one as the one you did previously)
Payment Method: gems and an arcane egg
Other: I can probably promote you on my ig. Pls tell me when I can send my info and the cr and how much the total is.
arcastam.gif
GLMwkdE.png
WXBzxw1.gif
dEe2UrM.png
@packacz
Sorry for the wait ^^"

Total comes to 450g + Arcane Egg (350g if you promote on IG)
Send payment now, but don't send your address yet! I'll PM you again with the picture of it when it's ready to go out!
@packacz
Sorry for the wait ^^"

Total comes to 450g + Arcane Egg (350g if you promote on IG)
Send payment now, but don't send your address yet! I'll PM you again with the picture of it when it's ready to go out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10