Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ghoul's Furry/Dragon Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@gholecats

I sure will! Likewise if you ever end up opening up gem/treasure/item art slots let me know cause those I know I can do basically at any moment with some dedicated hard work.
@gholecats

I sure will! Likewise if you ever end up opening up gem/treasure/item art slots let me know cause those I know I can do basically at any moment with some dedicated hard work.
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@LDDarcwolf

for sure! i don’t have any plans to open up fr currency slots, but if i ever change my mind i’ll let you know nwn
@LDDarcwolf

for sure! i don’t have any plans to open up fr currency slots, but if i ever change my mind i’ll let you know nwn
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@ghoulcats

Much appreciated. And I'll let you know when when/if I can do USD in the future. ^.^
@ghoulcats

Much appreciated. And I'll let you know when when/if I can do USD in the future. ^.^
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
Here's a bump for the awesome art! <3
Here's a bump for the awesome art! <3

ezgif_4_32b7e5730b_by_zekrio-dc3ovn8.gif
@Zekrio

thank u!! :3 <3
@Zekrio

thank u!! :3 <3
@Ghoulcats Thank you so much! Castle should be 15 years old this year, I think. X_X Started doing all of this when I was 18 but the castle didn't come to be until 2 years later. Recently found the pics from that era too and wow, the cringe. I'm gonna upload them after Halloween (or just before, whenever I have time.) Are you as hyped for Halloween as I am? (I am both hyped and dreading the deadline.) XD
@Ghoulcats Thank you so much! Castle should be 15 years old this year, I think. X_X Started doing all of this when I was 18 but the castle didn't come to be until 2 years later. Recently found the pics from that era too and wow, the cringe. I'm gonna upload them after Halloween (or just before, whenever I have time.) Are you as hyped for Halloween as I am? (I am both hyped and dreading the deadline.) XD
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

oh omg i bet its rly well known to the people who live around it! thats rly cool :o

ALSO YES HALLOWEEN IS LITERALLY MY FAVE TIME OF THE YEAR, its when i do my home decor shopping xD most of my main aesthetic comprises of ghosts, slime, cats, bats, and the colors green and black so halloween is when i THRIVE
@DemonicDuchess

oh omg i bet its rly well known to the people who live around it! thats rly cool :o

ALSO YES HALLOWEEN IS LITERALLY MY FAVE TIME OF THE YEAR, its when i do my home decor shopping xD most of my main aesthetic comprises of ghosts, slime, cats, bats, and the colors green and black so halloween is when i THRIVE
@Ghoulcats Yep, we've had all sorts of kids over the years. It's rather terrifying that I've had adults dropping by with their kids and they "used to come here." I'm like, "wait, I'm not old enough to be a grandmother... HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!" (It's true what they say, kids grow up so fast.)

Omgosh, same! Though I'm usually buying Halloween supplies so I've got little for decor. That didn't stop me from abusing Michael's, Buy One Get One Free deal and nabbed these skeletal fellows: https://imgur.com/a/OvIUjpH
@Ghoulcats Yep, we've had all sorts of kids over the years. It's rather terrifying that I've had adults dropping by with their kids and they "used to come here." I'm like, "wait, I'm not old enough to be a grandmother... HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!" (It's true what they say, kids grow up so fast.)

Omgosh, same! Though I'm usually buying Halloween supplies so I've got little for decor. That didn't stop me from abusing Michael's, Buy One Get One Free deal and nabbed these skeletal fellows: https://imgur.com/a/OvIUjpH
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

wild to think that someone could have came there when they were 10, had a kid at like 20 and are now bringing their 5 year old to the castle too fdjskhgkdfg

MICHAELS HALLOWEEN DECOR IS SO GOOD. esp this year they have a lot of good stuff for sale. joanns too :3c

@DemonicDuchess

wild to think that someone could have came there when they were 10, had a kid at like 20 and are now bringing their 5 year old to the castle too fdjskhgkdfg

MICHAELS HALLOWEEN DECOR IS SO GOOD. esp this year they have a lot of good stuff for sale. joanns too :3c

@Ghoulcats IKR? I've had parents bring their kids twice in a row too. Like, they have one kid, show up at 3-4 years, then the next year they show me their 1-2 year old. It's crazy but in a good way! I know, TOO GOOD and TOO PRICY! XD Like, IDK if they have this there but on our tags, we get both US and CAD prices and the CAD prices are insanely high (thank you, you worthless dollar.) It's only when they have the BOGOF that things seem reasonable. Mom also gamed the machine and had it take off some of the more expensive items, which I wasn't sure would work since stores usually have it coded so that the cheapest items are free but nope! My Nameste Skeleton was a freebie! [emoji=guardian star size=2] BTW, I wanted to talk about Ripper; do you remember what you wanted to do with him? If so, what would be best suited for your vision (fullbody, half body, headshot?)
@Ghoulcats IKR? I've had parents bring their kids twice in a row too. Like, they have one kid, show up at 3-4 years, then the next year they show me their 1-2 year old. It's crazy but in a good way!

I know, TOO GOOD and TOO PRICY! XD Like, IDK if they have this there but on our tags, we get both US and CAD prices and the CAD prices are insanely high (thank you, you worthless dollar.) It's only when they have the BOGOF that things seem reasonable. Mom also gamed the machine and had it take off some of the more expensive items, which I wasn't sure would work since stores usually have it coded so that the cheapest items are free but nope! My Nameste Skeleton was a freebie!

BTW, I wanted to talk about Ripper; do you remember what you wanted to do with him? If so, what would be best suited for your vision (fullbody, half body, headshot?)
mlNVeHM.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16