Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ghoul's Furry/Dragon Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/b0321de1096222775688294decbd823e/tenor.gif[/img] @Ghoulcats OMGOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!! I understand completely. Go enjoy yourselves and gimme a ping when you open up again! :D
tenor.gif
@Ghoulcats OMGOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!! I understand completely. Go enjoy yourselves and gimme a ping when you open up again! :D
mlNVeHM.jpg
@Ghoulcats can i be added to your pinglist for if/when you open back up?
@Ghoulcats can i be added to your pinglist for if/when you open back up?
cHa0MYt.pngoq8LyLj.png
l8NOdbs.pngFObX7rS.png

0, not O
addicted to scrying/dressing dragons, hmu if your dragons need a makeover ::)
@yall @scarecrane @demonicduchess @sylvannull

im back open!!

the front page has had some added commission types. taking three slots as usual :3

@/sylvannull you caught me right before i started doing the updates xD
@yall @scarecrane @demonicduchess @sylvannull

im back open!!

the front page has had some added commission types. taking three slots as usual :3

@/sylvannull you caught me right before i started doing the updates xD
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
two slots left!
two slots left!
@ghoulcats these are amazing!!!!!
@ghoulcats these are amazing!!!!!
she/her|artist|FR+1
@Dogz145

skdkjdksljf thank you sm!! <3
@Dogz145

skdkjdksljf thank you sm!! <3
@Ghoulcats Hey, sorry for the delay; I've had a lot happen this month and unfortunately, it will probably be November before I can buy any of your art. I had money in the beginning of the month but through technological failures and underestimating my credit card interest, I now find myself quite in the hole and with Halloween right around the corner; I've got genes to buy (for my yearly shop) and Halloween decorations for this beast; yeah, it's gonna be a while, unfortunately.
@Ghoulcats Hey, sorry for the delay; I've had a lot happen this month and unfortunately, it will probably be November before I can buy any of your art. I had money in the beginning of the month but through technological failures and underestimating my credit card interest, I now find myself quite in the hole and with Halloween right around the corner; I've got genes to buy (for my yearly shop) and Halloween decorations for this beast; yeah, it's gonna be a while, unfortunately.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

dw about it!! ill keep you on my pinglist :3 my shop will still definitely be here!

ALSOO OMGGG CASTLE GERARD LOOKS SO COOL?? i also love going ham as hell w my halloween decor so i totally feel that skldjlsdf

i hope youre doing okay overall, and good luck with whatevers going on <3
@DemonicDuchess

dw about it!! ill keep you on my pinglist :3 my shop will still definitely be here!

ALSOO OMGGG CASTLE GERARD LOOKS SO COOL?? i also love going ham as hell w my halloween decor so i totally feel that skldjlsdf

i hope youre doing okay overall, and good luck with whatevers going on <3
@ghoulcats

Just popping in to say I LOVE your art, and to give a friendly bump.

I hope to someday commission you, but I can't do USD/RLC only gems/treasure. But maybe someday I will.

@ghoulcats

Just popping in to say I LOVE your art, and to give a friendly bump.

I hope to someday commission you, but I can't do USD/RLC only gems/treasure. But maybe someday I will.

pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
@LDDarcWolf

aaaaa thank you!! :'3 if you ever wanna be put on the pinglist let me know <3
@LDDarcWolf

aaaaa thank you!! :'3 if you ever wanna be put on the pinglist let me know <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16