Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@ElysianJewels yep! you're all done \o/ never hurts to make sure haha
@ElysianJewels yep! you're all done \o/ never hurts to make sure haha
65P4klS.png
Boop
Boop
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
hi there are still some orders of ice foddart that we have not received dragon payments for. details are below (I will also be sending the same to your pms in case your alerts are super busy like mine). PLEASE PLEASE do not wait until the last hour to send. Most receivers are also working on raffle or public buy and might have a backlog.

thanks for supporting ice

@jellitan owes 168 to vomltbreath
@brokenstone owes 39 to rashakiro
@yuunishinoya owes 65 to rasha, not started
@lunalatic owes 200 to vomltbreath, not started
@ladylilitu owes 100 to Xayah, not started
hi there are still some orders of ice foddart that we have not received dragon payments for. details are below (I will also be sending the same to your pms in case your alerts are super busy like mine). PLEASE PLEASE do not wait until the last hour to send. Most receivers are also working on raffle or public buy and might have a backlog.

thanks for supporting ice

@jellitan owes 168 to vomltbreath
@brokenstone owes 39 to rashakiro
@yuunishinoya owes 65 to rasha, not started
@lunalatic owes 200 to vomltbreath, not started
@ladylilitu owes 100 to Xayah, not started
eJfnawj.jpgxKOQnZF.jpgL0IQMnR.jpg
@remuslupn Sending two Level 10s for my foddart order with Xayah-that should leave 80 levels.

Sent to Thoracosaurus for time reasons, apologies for bothering you ^^
@remuslupn Sending two Level 10s for my foddart order with Xayah-that should leave 80 levels.

Sent to Thoracosaurus for time reasons, apologies for bothering you ^^
PSJqEWK.pngnPziaq0.png R9YMV4z.pngR9YMV4z.png
Sending crs to @lynterriahatake for vomltbreath!
Sending crs to @lynterriahatake for vomltbreath!
jH4jccn.png
@Gloomy Here you are! :D I had a lot of fun drawing em!!! Hope it's okay that I chose the monochromatic color as kind of a baby-sky blue since it felt like it fit the most :') Idk why but although I have this listed as BW rough sketches, I ended up doing everyones in a monochromatic :'D [img]https://i.imgur.com/vt8CCfj.png[/img]
@Gloomy

Here you are! :D I had a lot of fun drawing em!!! Hope it's okay that I chose the monochromatic color as kind of a baby-sky blue since it felt like it fit the most :') Idk why but although I have this listed as BW rough sketches, I ended up doing everyones in a monochromatic :'D

vt8CCfj.png
@Exaltier

She's perfect!!! ;0; Thank you so much!!
@Exaltier

She's perfect!!! ;0; Thank you so much!!
io8FAyy.png Currently looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance!
@ladylilitu Sorry for the wait! Here's the finished piece, lemme know if you want anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/V1Ny6yw.png[/img]
@ladylilitu

Sorry for the wait! Here's the finished piece, lemme know if you want anything changed!
V1Ny6yw.png
QRcWDMa.png
@xayah It's lovely! Do you mind removing the eyebrow-esque parts above her eyes, however?
@xayah It's lovely! Do you mind removing the eyebrow-esque parts above her eyes, however?
PSJqEWK.pngnPziaq0.png R9YMV4z.pngR9YMV4z.png
@ladylilitu Sure, here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sohCXnq.png[/img]
@ladylilitu

Sure, here you go!
sohCXnq.png
QRcWDMa.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37