Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Sending crs to @lynterriahatake for vomltbreath!
Sending crs to @lynterriahatake for vomltbreath!
jH4jccn.png
@Gloomy Here you are! :D I had a lot of fun drawing em!!! Hope it's okay that I chose the monochromatic color as kind of a baby-sky blue since it felt like it fit the most :') Idk why but although I have this listed as BW rough sketches, I ended up doing everyones in a monochromatic :'D [img]https://i.imgur.com/vt8CCfj.png[/img]
@Gloomy

Here you are! :D I had a lot of fun drawing em!!! Hope it's okay that I chose the monochromatic color as kind of a baby-sky blue since it felt like it fit the most :') Idk why but although I have this listed as BW rough sketches, I ended up doing everyones in a monochromatic :'D

vt8CCfj.png
@Exaltier

She's perfect!!! ;0; Thank you so much!!
@Exaltier

She's perfect!!! ;0; Thank you so much!!
they/them
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
@ladylilitu Sorry for the wait! Here's the finished piece, lemme know if you want anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/V1Ny6yw.png[/img]
@ladylilitu

Sorry for the wait! Here's the finished piece, lemme know if you want anything changed!
V1Ny6yw.png
QRcWDMa.png
@xayah It's lovely! Do you mind removing the eyebrow-esque parts above her eyes, however?
@xayah It's lovely! Do you mind removing the eyebrow-esque parts above her eyes, however?
bs4zTqc.png
@ladylilitu Sure, here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sohCXnq.png[/img]
@ladylilitu

Sure, here you go!
sohCXnq.png
QRcWDMa.png
@xayah Thank you!
@xayah Thank you!
bs4zTqc.png
@mintea00 @Anduil @Teletraan @Liland @GoldPiilot

Heads up. So I am working on the Foddart, its just taking me a tad longer then normal. I plan that when i get up tomorrow that I try to finish most of the orders, thought i may not be able to get through all of them tomorrow, several which i have started working on.

When i do finish them I will be dropping them in my adopt shop, but once again, thank you for supporting Ice Flight during our battle and very sorry for the wait on your artwork
@mintea00 @Anduil @Teletraan @Liland @GoldPiilot

Heads up. So I am working on the Foddart, its just taking me a tad longer then normal. I plan that when i get up tomorrow that I try to finish most of the orders, thought i may not be able to get through all of them tomorrow, several which i have started working on.

When i do finish them I will be dropping them in my adopt shop, but once again, thank you for supporting Ice Flight during our battle and very sorry for the wait on your artwork
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@vomltbreath

Can I get an update on the art? I hope you're doing alright.
@vomltbreath

Can I get an update on the art? I hope you're doing alright.
tumblr_inline_psr9vycWPL1v7yr1s_500.png
@Enoch no updates as of yet! I'll be letting everyone know when I start on theirs since I do have a bit of a backlog atm to handle. Thank you for asking though! Just really busy with family matters currently.
@Enoch no updates as of yet! I'll be letting everyone know when I start on theirs since I do have a bit of a backlog atm to handle. Thank you for asking though! Just really busy with family matters currently.
pretty_worm.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37