Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Gloomy Here you are! :D I had a lot of fun drawing em!!! Hope it's okay that I chose the monochromatic color as kind of a baby-sky blue since it felt like it fit the most :') Idk why but although I have this listed as BW rough sketches, I ended up doing everyones in a monochromatic :'D [img]https://i.imgur.com/vt8CCfj.png[/img]
@Gloomy

Here you are! :D I had a lot of fun drawing em!!! Hope it's okay that I chose the monochromatic color as kind of a baby-sky blue since it felt like it fit the most :') Idk why but although I have this listed as BW rough sketches, I ended up doing everyones in a monochromatic :'D

vt8CCfj.png
@Exaltier

She's perfect!!! ;0; Thank you so much!!
@Exaltier

She's perfect!!! ;0; Thank you so much!!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
@ladylilitu Sorry for the wait! Here's the finished piece, lemme know if you want anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/V1Ny6yw.png[/img]
@ladylilitu

Sorry for the wait! Here's the finished piece, lemme know if you want anything changed!
V1Ny6yw.png
QRcWDMa.png
@xayah It's lovely! Do you mind removing the eyebrow-esque parts above her eyes, however?
@xayah It's lovely! Do you mind removing the eyebrow-esque parts above her eyes, however?
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu Sure, here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/sohCXnq.png[/img]
@ladylilitu

Sure, here you go!
sohCXnq.png
QRcWDMa.png
@xayah Thank you!
@xayah Thank you!
celine%20sig.gif
@mintea00 @Anduil @Teletraan @Liland @GoldPiilot

Heads up. So I am working on the Foddart, its just taking me a tad longer then normal. I plan that when i get up tomorrow that I try to finish most of the orders, thought i may not be able to get through all of them tomorrow, several which i have started working on.

When i do finish them I will be dropping them in my adopt shop, but once again, thank you for supporting Ice Flight during our battle and very sorry for the wait on your artwork
@mintea00 @Anduil @Teletraan @Liland @GoldPiilot

Heads up. So I am working on the Foddart, its just taking me a tad longer then normal. I plan that when i get up tomorrow that I try to finish most of the orders, thought i may not be able to get through all of them tomorrow, several which i have started working on.

When i do finish them I will be dropping them in my adopt shop, but once again, thank you for supporting Ice Flight during our battle and very sorry for the wait on your artwork
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@vomltbreath

Can I get an update on the art? I hope you're doing alright.
@vomltbreath

Can I get an update on the art? I hope you're doing alright.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch no updates as of yet! I'll be letting everyone know when I start on theirs since I do have a bit of a backlog atm to handle. Thank you for asking though! Just really busy with family matters currently.
@Enoch no updates as of yet! I'll be letting everyone know when I start on theirs since I do have a bit of a backlog atm to handle. Thank you for asking though! Just really busy with family matters currently.
nzqnkq.png
@wildewinged @Mazurkas @Descending I'm very sorry for the delay, schools and unexpected family issues have taken more time than i expect them to, I'll have finished piece for wildewinged, sketches preview for Mazurkas and Descending done by sunday let me know if you have anything else in mind Thank you for your patient! Edit: sketch preview for Wildewinged (i can get her a rounder and softer look if you'd preferred that) [img]https://i.imgur.com/a9nGGov.png[/img]
@wildewinged @Mazurkas @Descending
I'm very sorry for the delay, schools and unexpected family issues have taken more time than i expect them to,
I'll have finished piece for wildewinged, sketches preview for Mazurkas and Descending done by sunday
let me know if you have anything else in mind
Thank you for your patient!

Edit: sketch preview for Wildewinged (i can get her a rounder and softer look if you'd preferred that)
a9nGGov.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37