Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@remuslupn incoming for vomltbreath!
@remuslupn incoming for vomltbreath!
jH4jccn.png
@Arka That looks awesome! I love the light and how the colors blend and shine of his eyes, thank you very much! :)
@Arka That looks awesome! I love the light and how the colors blend and shine of his eyes, thank you very much! :)
IRkrlkr.pngwhy does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okeJnrQmD.png
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]ElysianJewels [b]ID: [/b] 349852 [b]Artist: [/b]@Exaltier [b]Request: [/b]Your request. Please take note of what the artist's will/won't draw. If they ask for image references, please include some. Experimental halfbody [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4395821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43959/4395821_350.png[/img] [/url] This is her album which has art references for her :D Her outfit is basically based off of the apparel she's wearing, and her headpiece thing is based off of the feathers on a skydancers head. She is a cat goddess so has a black cat on her shoulder or head but if you can't do it nws~ She also has a dove perched on her shoulder or flying next to her head but once again if you can't do it nws~ https://imgur.com/a/FdZFZ9A [b]Payment: [/b]Please confirm the price. Please be aware that prices in levels may fall as dragon prices rise. 170levels. [b]Other Info: [/b]Some artists may ask for additional info, please include them here. Her eyes are not ice colored they are based off of the color of her wings/opal on the dragon~ My lair is full so all my levelled fodder is in my sister Railgun2 lair~ She will send them all to the receiver!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: ElysianJewels
ID: 349852
Artist: @Exaltier
Request: Your request. Please take note of what the artist's will/won't draw. If they ask for image references, please include some.
Experimental halfbody

4395821_350.png

This is her album which has art references for her :D
Her outfit is basically based off of the apparel she's wearing, and her headpiece thing is based off of the feathers on a skydancers head.
She is a cat goddess so has a black cat on her shoulder or head but if you can't do it nws~ She also has a dove perched on her shoulder or flying next to her head but once again if you can't do it nws~
https://imgur.com/a/FdZFZ9A
Payment: Please confirm the price. Please be aware that prices in levels may fall as dragon prices rise. 170levels.
Other Info: Some artists may ask for additional info, please include them here.
Her eyes are not ice colored they are based off of the color of her wings/opal on the dragon~
My lair is full so all my levelled fodder is in my sister Railgun2 lair~ She will send them all to the receiver!
rnyIyyA.gif
@Zakiax
Ahhhhh thank you so much she looks so good!!
@Zakiax
Ahhhhh thank you so much she looks so good!!
@ElysianJewels

Got you down! I'll see if I can do the cat or dove :)

Also, did you want her as a dragon or gijinka?/monochromatic or colored?
@ElysianJewels

Got you down! I'll see if I can do the cat or dove :)

Also, did you want her as a dragon or gijinka?/monochromatic or colored?
@Exaltier hihi! thank you so much! The cat would be preferred over the dove but i'm happy with whatever you're more comfortable with!

I'd like her gijinka please! Sorry I didnt specify!

Could I please get it coloured? (It's the same price either way right?)

And for the background could you please just use the gradient in her album?

@remuslupn my sister @railgun2 who dormed all my fodder for me will start sending you p.a's for my 170levels!
@Exaltier hihi! thank you so much! The cat would be preferred over the dove but i'm happy with whatever you're more comfortable with!

I'd like her gijinka please! Sorry I didnt specify!

Could I please get it coloured? (It's the same price either way right?)

And for the background could you please just use the gradient in her album?

@remuslupn my sister @railgun2 who dormed all my fodder for me will start sending you p.a's for my 170levels!
rnyIyyA.gif
@ElysianJewels

Ofc! Ty for supporting ice :D
@ElysianJewels

Ofc! Ty for supporting ice :D
@Exaltier no worries! hehe ice was my first flight and i plan on moving back in the future[emoji=coatl tongue size=2] I can't wait to see how you draw her!! Thanks once again[emoji=sun size=1]
@Exaltier no worries! hehe ice was my first flight and i plan on moving back in the future
I can't wait to see how you draw her!! Thanks once again
rnyIyyA.gif
@jellitan@ElysianJewels all your dragons have been recorded & exalted, thanks for supporting ice! \o/
sorry for the delay in getting back to you~
@jellitan@ElysianJewels all your dragons have been recorded & exalted, thanks for supporting ice! \o/
sorry for the delay in getting back to you~
65P4klS.png
@remuslupn thank you so much and no worries!![emoji=heart size=1] I've fully paid for everything right? Hehe i double checked but just in case :P
@remuslupn thank you so much and no worries!! I've fully paid for everything right? Hehe i double checked but just in case :P
rnyIyyA.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37