Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37
@braviary123

150 levels would be the total for her, you can go ahead and send the levels to our receivers when you can :D
@braviary123

150 levels would be the total for her, you can go ahead and send the levels to our receivers when you can :D
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@GoldPiilot

15 levels each for the cloak and the crystalscales
10 levels for the fin

so the total would be: 165 levels

send them to a receiver and i'll add you to my list.
@GoldPiilot

15 levels each for the cloak and the crystalscales
10 levels for the fin

so the total would be: 165 levels

send them to a receiver and i'll add you to my list.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Rashakiro

You got It! Thanks :D

@lynterriahatake

I know how you love waking up to a flood so I'll send my first 80 levels to you :>
@Rashakiro

You got It! Thanks :D

@lynterriahatake

I know how you love waking up to a flood so I'll send my first 80 levels to you :>
_
Goes away in the end...
VSQ6BhO.png
I will make you hurt..."
@Zakiax
ive got 140-ish already, and can get the others leveled tonight after work,
is there a preference for sending them in small amounts or all at once?
@Zakiax
ive got 140-ish already, and can get the others leveled tonight after work,
is there a preference for sending them in small amounts or all at once?
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot

you will have to talk to one of the receivers about that and see what they prefer.
@GoldPiilot

you will have to talk to one of the receivers about that and see what they prefer.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Tserin
id like to get on zakiax's que but need to level a few more dragons, i have 9 level 9's right now,
is there a preference for sending all the levels at once or sending a few at a time?
@Tserin
id like to get on zakiax's que but need to level a few more dragons, i have 9 level 9's right now,
is there a preference for sending all the levels at once or sending a few at a time?
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPilot
It's up to you but I actually should be switching offline now, sorry! You can send to Bystander though!
@GoldPilot
It's up to you but I actually should be switching offline now, sorry! You can send to Bystander though!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@tserin
thanks!
@tserin
thanks!
@Bystander
sending some dragons for zakiax
@Bystander
sending some dragons for zakiax
@GoldPiilot

you accidentally sent (and i uhh bought) 7 extra levels--do you want me to send a fodder back, send you the appropriate public buy price, count them as raffle dragons (and send you the appropriate raffle price), or something else? sorry i didn't realize before buying it ._.;;
@GoldPiilot

you accidentally sent (and i uhh bought) 7 extra levels--do you want me to send a fodder back, send you the appropriate public buy price, count them as raffle dragons (and send you the appropriate raffle price), or something else? sorry i didn't realize before buying it ._.;;
e8MFzYE.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37