Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Bacon Spiral Art
1 2 3 4
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53176051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531761/53176051_350.png[/img] [/url] This brindled Spiral is sir Crispin Streak: Hoarder of cured meat and keeper of the leather stash. A cheerful, wavy, wiggly fellow with unusual flair. I want to show the lands of Sornieth just how delightful he is! [b]What I'm Looking For:[/b] Artwork featuring my crispy boy, Streak. Whether or not to play up his bacon mimicry is left to the artist to decide! [u]Offering:[/u] [LIST] [*][emoji=ivy leaf size=1] Festival Currency [*][emoji=mystery bag size=1] [s]Items[/s] [*][emoji=scroll size=1] [s]Art trade[/s] [/LIST] If this baconrific dragon tickles your artistic funny bone, please post here with your shop link or examples of your artwork + prices! [sub]([i]I cannot offer real world currency.[/i])[/sub] [i]No need for pings as I am subscribed to this thread![/i] [b]Ordered Art Waiting List:[/b] none [b]Bacon Bits Collection:[/b] 5 [/center]

53176051_350.png

This brindled Spiral is sir Crispin Streak: Hoarder of cured meat and keeper of the leather stash. A cheerful, wavy, wiggly fellow with unusual flair.

I want to show the lands of Sornieth just how delightful he is!

What I'm Looking For:
Artwork featuring my crispy boy, Streak. Whether or not to play up his bacon mimicry is left to the artist to decide!

Offering:
  • Festival Currency
  • Items
  • Art trade

If this baconrific dragon tickles your artistic funny bone, please post here with your shop link or examples of your artwork + prices!
(I cannot offer real world currency.)

No need for pings as I am subscribed to this thread!

Ordered Art Waiting List:
none

Bacon Bits Collection:
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[emoji=meat size=1]
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
[emoji=meat size=1]
[center]@Zenzic I did this thing out of boredom, enjoy it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uTGx4YG.png[/img][/center]
@Zenzic

I did this thing out of boredom, enjoy it!

uTGx4YG.png
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
@Nullius Fantastic, I love it! He's so cute. 8D Thank you very much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Nullius

Fantastic, I love it! He's so cute. 8D
Thank you very much!
I'd be interested in drawing him! :0
What kind of items do you offer?

Shop link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2676381
I'd be interested in drawing him! :0
What kind of items do you offer?

Shop link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2676381
6xCzb5m.png
@Noodlestuff

I can offer a variety of items including but not limited to: food, Swipp/Hibernal trade items, familiars, festival currency, and apparel.

Your art is lovely!
Though I'm not sure I can match a real world currency in value with items. 8'D What items did you have in mind?
@Noodlestuff

I can offer a variety of items including but not limited to: food, Swipp/Hibernal trade items, familiars, festival currency, and apparel.

Your art is lovely!
Though I'm not sure I can match a real world currency in value with items. 8'D What items did you have in mind?

@Zenzic You can check out my art shop! I am selling for some items if you want to check that out, tho you can pm me about festival currency

@Zenzic You can check out my art shop! I am selling for some items if you want to check that out, tho you can pm me about festival currency
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@Scarletbites
(No pings needed, I'm subbed)

I checked out your shop and your art isn't quite what I'm looking for. Thanks for popping in!
@Scarletbites
(No pings needed, I'm subbed)

I checked out your shop and your art isn't quite what I'm looking for. Thanks for popping in!
i have an art shop right here!
i prefer to be paid in treasure but i can negotiate for somethin else :]
i have an art shop right here!
i prefer to be paid in treasure but i can negotiate for somethin else :]
7GZL67L.png >>Max
>>He/Him
>>FR +3
JkQqh3Z.gif mrstdh4.png seNNN55.png
1 2 3 4