Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | inkwell's scrivening [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wow, your writing is awesome! Could I also be added to your pinglist?

And for now, 1 order...

@dandyfrau
Character: Lorena
Word count: 50
Stanza form: classic linear
Colour coding: your choice!
Base off of existing lore?: yes please (although I'm not sure if what any of my characters have could be classed as lore, just personality descriptions. I've yet to work her frogs into her description, but I intend to one day. She's a little obsessed with collecting them as companions)
Other: Thank you!
Wow, your writing is awesome! Could I also be added to your pinglist?

And for now, 1 order...

@dandyfrau
Character: Lorena
Stanza form: classic linear
Colour coding: your choice!
Base off of existing lore?: yes please (although I'm not sure if what any of my characters have could be classed as lore, just personality descriptions. I've yet to work her frogs into her description, but I intend to one day. She's a little obsessed with collecting them as companions)
Other: Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Frostnite - Here are your poems! Please let me know if you would like some small adjustments or colour added and I will happily tweak the code. These codes will be PMed to you for ease of transfer wherever you'd like to display them. Augur (54 words, freeform, some text adjustment, no colour) [quote=she sees possibility] seconds of maybe siphoned from stars leave nacreous marks of growing power [i]is it worth the cost?[/i] you glimpse moments half-true [indent][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color]and live[/indent] moments half-known each playing into the other like variations on a theme of fate, [indent]chance, [indent]...opportunity?[/indent][/indent] as in all things you believe time will tell, [i]surely[/i] [size=2][b]TIME WILL TELL[/b][/size] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote] Firewheel (45 words, freehand, no colour) [quote=she is kerosine] you are defined by your drive wild and indomitable like pyrophytic pine, [i]weathering[/i] through adversity's cold caress, [b]flourishing[/b] under the dedication's patient hand your cup spills over, your soul an endless pursuit of hot and intense passion, seizing [indent][indent][color=transparent]xx[/color]each moment[/indent] every obstacle[/indent] as a [i]challenge[/i] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote]
@Frostnite - Here are your poems! Please let me know if you would like some small adjustments or colour added and I will happily tweak the code.
These codes will be PMed to you for ease of transfer wherever you'd like to display them.

Augur (54 words, freeform, some text adjustment, no colour)
she sees possibility wrote:
seconds of maybe
siphoned from stars
leave nacreous marks
of growing power
is it worth the cost?

you glimpse
moments half-true
xxxxxand live
moments half-known
each playing into the other
like variations on a theme
of fate,
chance,
...opportunity?

as in all things
you believe
time will tell, surely
TIME WILL TELL
inkwell's scrivening

Firewheel (45 words, freehand, no colour)
she is kerosine wrote:
you are defined by
your drive
wild and indomitable
like pyrophytic pine,
weathering
through adversity's cold caress,
flourishing
under the dedication's patient hand

your cup spills over,
your soul an endless pursuit of
hot and intense passion, seizing
xxeach moment
every obstacle
as a challenge
inkwell's scrivening
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@Teg741 - Thank you very much for your interest!
I've completed my thesis today so I am taking a small rest from writing, but I will get to your poem tomorrow (Lorena looks like a delight!). Please CR 20g/kt my way, and I will accept it once your work is completed.

@Skydust - Just giving you a small update, had some unexpected academic matters to attend to but your poem will be finished tomorrow! Thank you for your patience.
@Teg741 - Thank you very much for your interest!
I've completed my thesis today so I am taking a small rest from writing, but I will get to your poem tomorrow (Lorena looks like a delight!). Please CR 20g/kt my way, and I will accept it once your work is completed.

@Skydust - Just giving you a small update, had some unexpected academic matters to attend to but your poem will be finished tomorrow! Thank you for your patience.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Not a problem and congrats on getting your thesis done!
Not a problem and congrats on getting your thesis done!
@Skydust - Your piece is done, tank you for your patience. The second box contains the code for copy-paste, please let me know if you'd like any changes. [quote=home is a feeling]your comfort is in the flowers their whispers [color=#FFD297][i]soft[/i][/color] and [color=#CCA4E0][i]sweet[/i][/color] when even your own [indent][color=transparent]l[/color]were unkind[/indent] but you have found greener pastures [color=#FA912B]brighter[/color] days [color=#792FB2]kinder[/color] souls [i]you are home[/i] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote] [code]your comfort is in the flowers their whispers [color=#FFD297][i]soft[/i][/color] and [color=#CCA4E0][i]sweet[/i][/color] when even your own [indent][color=transparent]l[/color]were unkind[/indent] but you have found greener pastures [color=#FA912B]brighter[/color] days [color=#792FB2]kinder[/color] souls [i]you are home[/i] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/code]
@Skydust - Your piece is done, tank you for your patience. The second box contains the code for copy-paste, please let me know if you'd like any changes.
home is a feeling wrote:
your comfort is
in the flowers
their whispers soft
and sweet
when even your own
lwere unkind

but you have found
greener pastures
brighter days
kinder souls
you are home
inkwell's scrivening
Code:
your comfort is in the flowers their whispers [color=#FFD297][i]soft[/i][/color] and [color=#CCA4E0][i]sweet[/i][/color] when even your own [indent][color=transparent]l[/color]were unkind[/indent] but you have found greener pastures [color=#FA912B]brighter[/color] days [color=#792FB2]kinder[/color] souls [i]you are home[/i] [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size]
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Oh it's lovely! Sweet and simple but perfect for Jojo [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thanks so much!
Oh it's lovely! Sweet and simple but perfect for Jojo Thanks so much!
@dandyfrau
Character: Amethyst
Stanza form: freeform
Colour coding: y
Base off of existing lore?: yep
Other: thank you!
@dandyfrau
Character: Amethyst
Stanza form: freeform
Colour coding: y
Base off of existing lore?: yep
Other: thank you!
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@Teg741 - Oof I couldn't quite fit those cute little frogs in there, but I hope this suits your girl! Let me know if you'd like any adjustments in coding. [quote=she waltzes through life]from the moment your eyes opened, fortune has smiled down upon you and you, with heart like a fountain - refreshing, dependable, pure - have sought only to share your gifts without reservation, without expectation you do not pause to think weather a time will come when you will have to call in one of the many favours you are said to be owed [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/quote] [code]from the moment your eyes opened, fortune has smiled down upon you and you, with heart like a fountain - refreshing, dependable, pure - have sought only to share your gifts without reservation, without expectation you do not pause to think weather a time will come when you will have to call in one of the many favours you are said to be owed [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size][/code]
@Teg741 - Oof I couldn't quite fit those cute little frogs in there, but I hope this suits your girl! Let me know if you'd like any adjustments in coding.
she waltzes through life wrote:
from the moment your eyes opened,
fortune has smiled down upon you
and you, with heart like a fountain
- refreshing, dependable, pure -
have sought only to share your gifts
without reservation, without expectation

you do not pause to think weather a time
will come when you will have to call in one
of the many favours you are said to be owed
inkwell's scrivening
Code:
from the moment your eyes opened, fortune has smiled down upon you and you, with heart like a fountain - refreshing, dependable, pure - have sought only to share your gifts without reservation, without expectation you do not pause to think weather a time will come when you will have to call in one of the many favours you are said to be owed [size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2727481/][color=#C18E1B]inkwell's scrivening[/color][/url][/size]
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@Skydust - My pleasure, I'm very glad you liked it!

@IzzyLightwood721 - Of course! Please send a CR for 20g/kT and I will accept once I finish the piece
@Skydust - My pleasure, I'm very glad you liked it!

@IzzyLightwood721 - Of course! Please send a CR for 20g/kT and I will accept once I finish the piece
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
Ahhh it's really beautiful, I love it! Thank you <3
Ahhh it's really beautiful, I love it! Thank you <3
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8