Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW lore! 3+ paragraphs! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MoonSun18 This girl is a cold-hearted, walking Ojiua Board. She likes to summon The Shade and blame The Arcanist! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51590544] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515906/51590544_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MoonSun18
This girl is a cold-hearted, walking Ojiua Board. She likes to summon The Shade and blame The Arcanist!

51590544_350.png
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321

ok I'll work on it ASAP!
@Perry321

ok I'll work on it ASAP!
@Perry321
Ah I'm Sorry but I don't have time to finish the lore today! I hope u don't mind waiting ;-;
@Perry321
Ah I'm Sorry but I don't have time to finish the lore today! I hope u don't mind waiting ;-;
@MoonSun18
I don't mind at all, thanks for letting me know.
@MoonSun18
I don't mind at all, thanks for letting me know.
JwQ98x7.png
<3
<3
@Perry321
TADA!!! I hope this is good~ She's such a trickster
Ouija… named after the ever so famous ouija baord, she is mysterious and has a taste for mischief…

Ouija stared into the dark cave, her eyes gleaming with excitement. She crepty silently in, her eyes fixed on her prize. Light Weaver. He was sleeping in the corner, his nose still burried in a scroll. Ouija quiety opened a bag she brought with her and began to stuff scrolls into it. As she did this, her mind plotted. This was going to be HUGE! The best prank ever.

She grabbed scrolls off the walls, took them from each scroll case, and threw them into her bag. Finally the cave looked empty. With no scrolls to be seen. Well, except for the one that LightWeaver was sleeping on… Silently closing her bag, she placed it outside of the cave. Snikering, she walzted back to the sleeping Lightweaver. Dancing cricles around his sleeping body, she probbed him. He didn’t move.
“WOW!” she laughed out loud, “you sure are a deep sleeper!”
Probbing him one more time to make sure he would stay asleep, she snuck out some mud she had scavenged for earlier. Dumping the mud on the scroll under his nose, she made sure it covered his whole snot. Then taking out a blank scroll she wrote…
Hope you enjoy the surprise! Love the Arcanist~
Giggling mad, Ouija silently placed the scroll infront of Lightweaver’s face. It would be the first thing he sees.

Taking a deep breath, Ouija kicked Lightweaver in the side.
“Wha-”
Before Lightweaver could notice Ouija, she darted out of the cave, grabbed the bag of scrolls, and hid in the nearby trees. Before long, she got her reaction.
“ARCANIST!!!!!!!!!!!!”
LightWeavers thundering roar filled the silent night. Oujia had to cover her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud. Her prank had worked perfectly! Arcantist, like LightWeaver, loved scrolls and learning. So her making it seem like Arcanist had stolen the scrolls was perfect! No suspiscion involved.
“YOU’RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!”
Ouija watched as LightWeaver flew angrily towards Arcane teritory. As quick as a lightning bolt, Ouija followed.
“Arcanist! GET OUT HERE!”
Lightweaver had landed splat in the middle of what the Arcanist called home. His roar thundered through the trees, causing a confused Arcanist to slip sleepily out of his cave.
“Perfect!” Ouija whispered as Lightweaver confronted the confused pink god.
Sneaking into the Arcanists cave, Ouija dumped the pile of scrolls onto his bed. Her ears twitched at she sensed Lightweaver stomping towards the den. Letting out a yelp, Ouija darted out the back and stood in the shadows to watch.

From that day on, Light flight and Arcane flight had a huge one week domiance battle. Lightweaver held a trial against the Arcanist demanding the god to admit he had stolen the scrolls. The Arcanist, trying his best to defend his inncocence, was sentenced to 3 days without any scrolls. As all this was going on, Ouija sat cheerfully in the back, watching and enjoying. In her head, she was plotting. Who was next to prank?
@Perry321
TADA!!! I hope this is good~ She's such a trickster
Ouija… named after the ever so famous ouija baord, she is mysterious and has a taste for mischief…

Ouija stared into the dark cave, her eyes gleaming with excitement. She crepty silently in, her eyes fixed on her prize. Light Weaver. He was sleeping in the corner, his nose still burried in a scroll. Ouija quiety opened a bag she brought with her and began to stuff scrolls into it. As she did this, her mind plotted. This was going to be HUGE! The best prank ever.

She grabbed scrolls off the walls, took them from each scroll case, and threw them into her bag. Finally the cave looked empty. With no scrolls to be seen. Well, except for the one that LightWeaver was sleeping on… Silently closing her bag, she placed it outside of the cave. Snikering, she walzted back to the sleeping Lightweaver. Dancing cricles around his sleeping body, she probbed him. He didn’t move.
“WOW!” she laughed out loud, “you sure are a deep sleeper!”
Probbing him one more time to make sure he would stay asleep, she snuck out some mud she had scavenged for earlier. Dumping the mud on the scroll under his nose, she made sure it covered his whole snot. Then taking out a blank scroll she wrote…
Hope you enjoy the surprise! Love the Arcanist~
Giggling mad, Ouija silently placed the scroll infront of Lightweaver’s face. It would be the first thing he sees.

Taking a deep breath, Ouija kicked Lightweaver in the side.
“Wha-”
Before Lightweaver could notice Ouija, she darted out of the cave, grabbed the bag of scrolls, and hid in the nearby trees. Before long, she got her reaction.
“ARCANIST!!!!!!!!!!!!”
LightWeavers thundering roar filled the silent night. Oujia had to cover her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud. Her prank had worked perfectly! Arcantist, like LightWeaver, loved scrolls and learning. So her making it seem like Arcanist had stolen the scrolls was perfect! No suspiscion involved.
“YOU’RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!”
Ouija watched as LightWeaver flew angrily towards Arcane teritory. As quick as a lightning bolt, Ouija followed.
“Arcanist! GET OUT HERE!”
Lightweaver had landed splat in the middle of what the Arcanist called home. His roar thundered through the trees, causing a confused Arcanist to slip sleepily out of his cave.
“Perfect!” Ouija whispered as Lightweaver confronted the confused pink god.
Sneaking into the Arcanists cave, Ouija dumped the pile of scrolls onto his bed. Her ears twitched at she sensed Lightweaver stomping towards the den. Letting out a yelp, Ouija darted out the back and stood in the shadows to watch.

From that day on, Light flight and Arcane flight had a huge one week domiance battle. Lightweaver held a trial against the Arcanist demanding the god to admit he had stolen the scrolls. The Arcanist, trying his best to defend his inncocence, was sentenced to 3 days without any scrolls. As all this was going on, Ouija sat cheerfully in the back, watching and enjoying. In her head, she was plotting. Who was next to prank?
@MoonSun18 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=230860&tab=dragon&did=31917569] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=31917569&skin=15983&apparel=21288,15305,313,3689,301,776,23290,15306,768,336,14107,10880&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] This is the dragon I want you to write about! You can read a bit about my clan on my profile to get a general idea but other than that its 100% up to you what you want to write about! (I'd imagine she's really high up in the ranks [emoji=butterfly size=1]) No rush! Let me know when you've finished :)
@MoonSun18

dragon?did=31917569&skin=15983&apparel=21288,15305,313,3689,301,776,23290,15306,768,336,14107,10880&xt=dressing.png

This is the dragon I want you to write about! You can read a bit about my clan on my profile to get a general idea but other than that its 100% up to you what you want to write about! (I'd imagine she's really high up in the ranks )

No rush! Let me know when you've finished :)
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder
AYE just read ur clan lore! I would say she's a favored? I'll get started ASAP!
@Bynder
AYE just read ur clan lore! I would say she's a favored? I'll get started ASAP!
@MoonSun18

Yes for sure, I was thinking of making her Tuhkat's (clan leader's) mate. (lore-wise)
@MoonSun18

Yes for sure, I was thinking of making her Tuhkat's (clan leader's) mate. (lore-wise)
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder
OOO yas! I have an idea brewing!

But I need personality check!

Would she be cruel or kind? Since its gonna be a major detail
@Bynder
OOO yas! I have an idea brewing!

But I need personality check!

Would she be cruel or kind? Since its gonna be a major detail
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8