Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW lore! 3+ paragraphs! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Moonsun18 - Thank you so much! It's amazing.
@Moonsun18 - Thank you so much! It's amazing.
shadow_small.png Name is Isla
She/Her
Fr time= +2
mxk5Q9c.png Bisexual
shadow_small.png
@Aianyxx
I'm glad u enjoyed!
@Aianyxx
I'm glad u enjoyed!
^-^
^-^
bump!
bump!
reeee
reeee
@MoonSun18 Dragon Image: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=64097&skin=0&apparel=30812,30815,30066,28777,28779,26280,28775,10879,28802&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality traits: Ghostly, Virus(.EXE) Black Magik Witch What should be added into the story: Ghost is a Naomi Decedent. Other: Based on the ghost.exe virus which is a Trojan horse virus that can be downloaded through malicious files or unsafe Internet sites. Trojan horse viruses can be very dangerous because they can potentially allow people to control your computer and access your data remotely.
@MoonSun18

Dragon Image: scry?sdid=64097&skin=0&apparel=30812,30815,30066,28777,28779,26280,28775,10879,28802&xt=dressing.png

Personality traits: Ghostly, Virus(.EXE) Black Magik Witch

What should be added into the story: Ghost is a Naomi Decedent.

Other: Based on the ghost.exe virus which is a Trojan horse virus that can be downloaded through malicious files or unsafe Internet sites. Trojan horse viruses can be very dangerous because they can potentially allow people to control your computer and access your data remotely.
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321
Added! Im busy all day today, So I'll get started tmmrw!
@Perry321
Added! Im busy all day today, So I'll get started tmmrw!
@Perry321
Tada! I hope this is ok~
[Downloading…]

Ghosts eyes snapped open, purple glowed in the dark. Her eyes filled with darkness and mischief. She smiled a malicious smile. What poor soul had decided to download her?

Ghost, a deadly dangerous virus. She, being a Trojan horse virus, was responsible for almost half of the world’s most famous hacks, and she was proud of it. Decsended from the famous Naomi, hacking and being a virus runed in Ghosts viens.
[Download complete]

Ghost felt life flod into her prpgramed body as she entered a new device. A computer. She felt power surge through her. A new computer was alays so bright and refreshing, she couldn’t wait to suck up all its power with a virus! Laughing, Ghost spread her wings and flew through the computer. She dogged virus blockes, dug through apps, and opened private profiles. She scanned emails and stole passwords.

“Stop!”
Ghost froze as a voice boomed in her head. She growled, a secruity lock. She turned around, tail lashing. There infront of her was a blue secuirty drone. These drone could be purchased to help prevent viruses…. But who said they could stop them?
She grinned and floated closer to the drone. Its backed away, stammering.
“I-I said g-go away! T-his is your last chance before I do anything!!”
Ghost laughed, dark shadows slowly surrounding her.
“Yeah? Before you do what?”
The drones voice rose into a shirll shriek.
“I’ll destroy you!”
Ghost sighed unimpressed, the drone was obviously scared and had never seen a virus before.
“You’re no fun.”
With a snap of her talons, dark shadows flew at the drone, engulfing it. The drone opened its mouth to holler, but the shaodws enclosed on it. Soon the drone was gone.
Clapping, Ghost directed the shadows. They slowly seperated and disapeared, leaving the empty spot where the drone once stood.

Lazily, Ghost floated on her back through the now usless security lock. In her talons, she held it. The virus. After a few minutes of floating, Ghost bumped into the computer’s main system. Flipping over, she scanned the systems, analyzing for a weak spot. Her eyes narrowed and glared at the base of the system. A glitch.
“It seems like someone else had tried to hack this computer…” She observed, hissing, “Too bad they failed. Now they leave the job to me!” She cackled, faking sympathy to the weak virus who had tried to do her job.
Touching the glitch, Ghost let the little black virus crawl down her arm. It stopped at the entrance of the glitch, turning back to look at Ghost.
“It's ok little one,” Ghost soothed in a motherly voice, “Go on in! Cause some havoc!”
Ghost watched as the virus shuddered in delight and leaped into the glitch. Almost imdeietly, Ghost felt new powers surge into her as the virus began to take over the computers systems.
Ghost grinned a toothy grin as she flew off, flinging little black viruses everywhere she went. Soon this computer would be so full of viruses, that it wouldn’t even be able to turn on!
[Computer shutting down…. 00100 vi 00100 r 0020 us 0000001 detected]
@Perry321
Tada! I hope this is ok~
[Downloading…]

Ghosts eyes snapped open, purple glowed in the dark. Her eyes filled with darkness and mischief. She smiled a malicious smile. What poor soul had decided to download her?

Ghost, a deadly dangerous virus. She, being a Trojan horse virus, was responsible for almost half of the world’s most famous hacks, and she was proud of it. Decsended from the famous Naomi, hacking and being a virus runed in Ghosts viens.
[Download complete]

Ghost felt life flod into her prpgramed body as she entered a new device. A computer. She felt power surge through her. A new computer was alays so bright and refreshing, she couldn’t wait to suck up all its power with a virus! Laughing, Ghost spread her wings and flew through the computer. She dogged virus blockes, dug through apps, and opened private profiles. She scanned emails and stole passwords.

“Stop!”
Ghost froze as a voice boomed in her head. She growled, a secruity lock. She turned around, tail lashing. There infront of her was a blue secuirty drone. These drone could be purchased to help prevent viruses…. But who said they could stop them?
She grinned and floated closer to the drone. Its backed away, stammering.
“I-I said g-go away! T-his is your last chance before I do anything!!”
Ghost laughed, dark shadows slowly surrounding her.
“Yeah? Before you do what?”
The drones voice rose into a shirll shriek.
“I’ll destroy you!”
Ghost sighed unimpressed, the drone was obviously scared and had never seen a virus before.
“You’re no fun.”
With a snap of her talons, dark shadows flew at the drone, engulfing it. The drone opened its mouth to holler, but the shaodws enclosed on it. Soon the drone was gone.
Clapping, Ghost directed the shadows. They slowly seperated and disapeared, leaving the empty spot where the drone once stood.

Lazily, Ghost floated on her back through the now usless security lock. In her talons, she held it. The virus. After a few minutes of floating, Ghost bumped into the computer’s main system. Flipping over, she scanned the systems, analyzing for a weak spot. Her eyes narrowed and glared at the base of the system. A glitch.
“It seems like someone else had tried to hack this computer…” She observed, hissing, “Too bad they failed. Now they leave the job to me!” She cackled, faking sympathy to the weak virus who had tried to do her job.
Touching the glitch, Ghost let the little black virus crawl down her arm. It stopped at the entrance of the glitch, turning back to look at Ghost.
“It's ok little one,” Ghost soothed in a motherly voice, “Go on in! Cause some havoc!”
Ghost watched as the virus shuddered in delight and leaped into the glitch. Almost imdeietly, Ghost felt new powers surge into her as the virus began to take over the computers systems.
Ghost grinned a toothy grin as she flew off, flinging little black viruses everywhere she went. Soon this computer would be so full of viruses, that it wouldn’t even be able to turn on!
[Computer shutting down…. 00100 vi 00100 r 0020 us 0000001 detected]
I love it thank you so much!
Sent 15kt
I love it thank you so much!
Sent 15kt
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321
Received the CR! TYSM for ordering~
@Perry321
Received the CR! TYSM for ordering~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8