Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW lore! 3+ paragraphs! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Crystalwood
tada! I made the story about how they were saved as a hatchling! I hope u enjoy~
Moondust, unlike many hatchlings, was kept by their clan. And although Moondust was grateful for this fact, they took advantage of it very often…..

Moondust watched as the hatchling wandered around confused. They giggled softly. This hatchling had only just arrived in the clan and Moondust decided it would be a good idea to play hide and seek. This was a game Moondust played with every new hatchling. They would lead the hatchling somewhere new, hide, and then when the hatchlings got lost or confused, Moondust would jump out on them.

As the hatchling began to move into the trees, Moondust fluttered his little wings and followed as silently as possible. The two hatchlings went on like this for more than an hour before Moondust got frustrated. Why wasn’t this hatchling giving up?! Agitated, Moondust leaped out from the bush where they hid and announced,
“Your no fun!” They glared at the other hatchlings back, lashing their tail.
Moondust waited for the hatchling to turn around and reply, but they didn’t. Instead the hatchling hunched over and let out a dark laugh. She wheezed and cackled, dark smoke erupting from her nostrils. Moondust backed away, something was definitely up. The hatchling continued to crackle as she slowly turned around. Moondust gasped. Her eyes had turned black and were rolling back into her head. Black smoke formed in her mouth and was spewed out everytime she talked. Slowly the dragon smiled at Moondust.
“J-join me…. Shade… join us ...”
Moondust gulped, their legs quaking in fear, “n-no I’m fine t-th-the way I am….”
“No I insist!” The hatchling shrieked, as she stalked towards him, “Join us.” Her voice was like a snake’s; cold, harsh, dangerous.
Quaking in fear, Moondust backed away. They knew they had to get away, but how?

Suddenly the hatchling leaped, claws extended.
“JOIN US!”
Moondust ran. As they raced away they could hear the hatchling cackle. Moondust ran and ran until they reached a dark cave. Diving inside, they knelt behind a rock and hid.
“Come out…. Join ussss.”
Moondust gulped, how had the hatchling gotten here so fast?! When Moondust took off, the hatchling hadn’t even tried to give chase.
Moondust peaked over the rock, nothing. Where was the hatchling? Then it hit them in the head. Literally. The hatchling flew at Moondust claws extended.
“I got you know!”
She dug her claws into his scales, biting at his face. Howling in pain, Moondust tried to fend her off, but it was no use. The hatchling flipped Moondust over and pinned them beneath her claws. She grinned, smoke pouring out of her nostrils and falling onto Moondust.
“Join us! Join us! Join us! Join us!”
Moondust squeezed their eyes shut in despite, this was the end, they were going to die. Going limp under the hatchlings claws, Moondust waited for the hatchling to kill them or do worse.

But the pain never came. Suddenly the hatchling was thrown off Moondust. Opening their eyes, Moondust saw a huge beast standing above them. Glancing down at Moondust, the beast offered a smile before it picked up the hatchling and took off. As it hurled off into the distance, Moondust heard the hatchling shout one more time before it was silenced.
“No! THE SHADE WILL TAKE CONTROL! You will pay!”
Shivering Moondust got up and ran all the way back to their clan, forever grateful to the beast that had saved their life.

From that day forward, Moondust became the caretaker to all familiars and beasts. They mended wounds, fed the familiars, and tended the sick. Moondust knew that they would always be in debt of the beast that they never saw again. The best way to say thank you was to make sure no other familiar or beast was hurt in the claws of any dragon, not even the shade touched.

@Crystalwood
tada! I made the story about how they were saved as a hatchling! I hope u enjoy~
Moondust, unlike many hatchlings, was kept by their clan. And although Moondust was grateful for this fact, they took advantage of it very often…..

Moondust watched as the hatchling wandered around confused. They giggled softly. This hatchling had only just arrived in the clan and Moondust decided it would be a good idea to play hide and seek. This was a game Moondust played with every new hatchling. They would lead the hatchling somewhere new, hide, and then when the hatchlings got lost or confused, Moondust would jump out on them.

As the hatchling began to move into the trees, Moondust fluttered his little wings and followed as silently as possible. The two hatchlings went on like this for more than an hour before Moondust got frustrated. Why wasn’t this hatchling giving up?! Agitated, Moondust leaped out from the bush where they hid and announced,
“Your no fun!” They glared at the other hatchlings back, lashing their tail.
Moondust waited for the hatchling to turn around and reply, but they didn’t. Instead the hatchling hunched over and let out a dark laugh. She wheezed and cackled, dark smoke erupting from her nostrils. Moondust backed away, something was definitely up. The hatchling continued to crackle as she slowly turned around. Moondust gasped. Her eyes had turned black and were rolling back into her head. Black smoke formed in her mouth and was spewed out everytime she talked. Slowly the dragon smiled at Moondust.
“J-join me…. Shade… join us ...”
Moondust gulped, their legs quaking in fear, “n-no I’m fine t-th-the way I am….”
“No I insist!” The hatchling shrieked, as she stalked towards him, “Join us.” Her voice was like a snake’s; cold, harsh, dangerous.
Quaking in fear, Moondust backed away. They knew they had to get away, but how?

Suddenly the hatchling leaped, claws extended.
“JOIN US!”
Moondust ran. As they raced away they could hear the hatchling cackle. Moondust ran and ran until they reached a dark cave. Diving inside, they knelt behind a rock and hid.
“Come out…. Join ussss.”
Moondust gulped, how had the hatchling gotten here so fast?! When Moondust took off, the hatchling hadn’t even tried to give chase.
Moondust peaked over the rock, nothing. Where was the hatchling? Then it hit them in the head. Literally. The hatchling flew at Moondust claws extended.
“I got you know!”
She dug her claws into his scales, biting at his face. Howling in pain, Moondust tried to fend her off, but it was no use. The hatchling flipped Moondust over and pinned them beneath her claws. She grinned, smoke pouring out of her nostrils and falling onto Moondust.
“Join us! Join us! Join us! Join us!”
Moondust squeezed their eyes shut in despite, this was the end, they were going to die. Going limp under the hatchlings claws, Moondust waited for the hatchling to kill them or do worse.

But the pain never came. Suddenly the hatchling was thrown off Moondust. Opening their eyes, Moondust saw a huge beast standing above them. Glancing down at Moondust, the beast offered a smile before it picked up the hatchling and took off. As it hurled off into the distance, Moondust heard the hatchling shout one more time before it was silenced.
“No! THE SHADE WILL TAKE CONTROL! You will pay!”
Shivering Moondust got up and ran all the way back to their clan, forever grateful to the beast that had saved their life.

From that day forward, Moondust became the caretaker to all familiars and beasts. They mended wounds, fed the familiars, and tended the sick. Moondust knew that they would always be in debt of the beast that they never saw again. The best way to say thank you was to make sure no other familiar or beast was hurt in the claws of any dragon, not even the shade touched.

@MoonSun18 Oooh thank you!!

Do you mind if I slightly edit the first part to say, "Moondust, unlike most hatchlings in Crystalwood, chose to stay in their clan. And although Moondust was grateful for the safety and security that came with staying in Crystalwood, they took advantage of it very often….."

It's just a slight change to fit my overall lore better because while venturing out as a hatchling is encouraged in my clan, they don't really 'keep' or 'send out' any hatchlings, the hatchlings make that decision themselves.

Is that okay? I don't want to change your work if you don't want me to.
@MoonSun18 Oooh thank you!!

Do you mind if I slightly edit the first part to say, "Moondust, unlike most hatchlings in Crystalwood, chose to stay in their clan. And although Moondust was grateful for the safety and security that came with staying in Crystalwood, they took advantage of it very often….."

It's just a slight change to fit my overall lore better because while venturing out as a hatchling is encouraged in my clan, they don't really 'keep' or 'send out' any hatchlings, the hatchlings make that decision themselves.

Is that okay? I don't want to change your work if you don't want me to.
...jHuI8BH.gif Dragons for SaleCrystalwood's Lore Shop [CLOSED]Wishlist
Crystalwood ~ they/them ~ Chaotic Good ~ FR+0
u9rdGeh.gif
@Crystalwood
AHaha ya that's totally fine! Its ur lair, the lore should fit ^-^
@Crystalwood
AHaha ya that's totally fine! Its ur lair, the lore should fit ^-^
@MoonSun18 thank you! I'll send you a CR for the payment.
@MoonSun18 thank you! I'll send you a CR for the payment.
...jHuI8BH.gif Dragons for SaleCrystalwood's Lore Shop [CLOSED]Wishlist
Crystalwood ~ they/them ~ Chaotic Good ~ FR+0
u9rdGeh.gif
^-^
^-^
Hello there @moonsun18! Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40943768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409438/40943768_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality traits: ~ Easily annoyed ~Clever ~Spiteful ~Looks like she could kill but is really a softie ~Despite being a Nature rep, she's very fiery. What should be added into the story: Born into hatred, Runa learned from her parents to beware of anything nice. So, she's a closed off, fiery Wildclaw in escape of what she knew. Comes across a group gathering. A blue Skydancer, Karibukai, and a very orange Imp, Mercury. She joins the clan they came from. Became besties with Karibukai. And actually found out Mercury had the same fate she did (They're distant relatives). Other: I would be fine with changing it a little. I know she kinda has set lore, but please surprise me!
Hello there @moonsun18!

Dragon Image:
40943768_350.png

Personality traits: ~ Easily annoyed
~Clever
~Spiteful
~Looks like she could kill but is really a softie
~Despite being a Nature rep, she's very fiery.

What should be added into the story: Born into hatred, Runa learned from her parents to beware of anything nice. So, she's a closed off, fiery Wildclaw in escape of what she knew. Comes across a group gathering. A blue Skydancer, Karibukai, and a very orange Imp, Mercury. She joins the clan they came from. Became besties with Karibukai. And actually found out Mercury had the same fate she did (They're distant relatives).

Other: I would be fine with changing it a little. I know she kinda has set lore, but please surprise me!
shadow_small.png Name is Isla
She/Her
Fr time= +2
mxk5Q9c.png Bisexual
shadow_small.png
@Aianyxx
Ayeeee she's so pretty! I'll start a soon as I can. Im a bit busy today, but U should get the lore no later than tomorrow!
@Aianyxx
Ayeeee she's so pretty! I'll start a soon as I can. Im a bit busy today, but U should get the lore no later than tomorrow!
@moonsun18 - Alrighty! Thank you. I'll send over the payment now!
@moonsun18 - Alrighty! Thank you. I'll send over the payment now!
shadow_small.png Name is Isla
She/Her
Fr time= +2
mxk5Q9c.png Bisexual
shadow_small.png
@Aianyxx
Ty! I'll start planning now!
@Aianyxx
Ty! I'll start planning now!
@@Aianyxx
TADA!!!! I hope this is good and meets ur requirements!
“RUNA!”
I jolt awake to a harsh voice screeching my name. My mother.
“WAKE UP! SLEEPING IN LATE WON’T KEEP YOU ALIVE! GET UP! GO HUNT!”
Growling, I stretch out my wings and shake off my morning grogginess. I hated this. Every since I was born, I was used as a slave. My parents worked me from dawn to dusk, every day. Of course it wasn’t all my parents faults. They were fugitives, runaways. They used to work under a cruel dragon who tricked them with gifts. My parents told me stories of how he was nice until he got sick of them. That’s when the real torture started. My parents are now filled with hatred and are as cruel as can be. And I, being their daughter, have learned never to trust again.
“RUNA! UR TO SLOW! NO DINNER FOR A WEEK!”
I snarl towards my dad’s voice. HOW DARE HE?! The sun wasn’t even up yet! Stalking out of the cave, I stomp into the forest. What's the point of hunting if I don’t even get to eat anything?!
I take a deep breath as I enter the trees.
“Calm down,” I whisper to myself.
Breathing in and out, I opened my wings and soar above the ground. Flying as far as possible. I wanted to leave. Leave my parents, leave this hatred, leave everything behind. I flew inbetween trees and over bushes. Finally I see a clearing up ahead. Landing, I hear voices coming from uphead. Ducking behind a bush, I watch as a blue akydancer and an orange imperial enter the clearing, chatting animatidly with eachother. I lean closer to eavesdrop.

“So,” The skydancer begins, “We need to gather some insects for the new hatchlings!”
The imperial nodds back, as he shifts, I see a row of scars down the inside of his right wing. I stifle a gasp. What happened? The two dragons begin to wander away from my buhs, I lean closer to hear what they are saying.

Suddenly, I lean too far. I tumble head over heels towards them and end up at the skydancers feet. Rubbing my head, I stare up at two dragons who are staring right back at me.
“Uh, hi!” I stammer, head throbbing from the tumble.
The imperial growls at me.
“Who are you?! Why were you following us?!”
He stares down at me with a cold, defensive demeanor. I glared back, who did he think he was to question me like that?!
The skydancer sighed.
“Hi, my name is Karibukai,” She smiled down at me, and then gestured to the imperial, “And this hothead is Mercury.”
“I’m Runa…” I reply, turning my attention to Karibukai who seemed to be the speaker of this group.
Karibukai nodded at me, giving me another smile. I rolled my eyes, why was she smiling so much?
“Well Runa, would you like to tell us why you were watching us?”

Before I could reply with a snarky comment, Mercury pushed past Karibukai and glared down at me.
“If you even think about lying, I’ll take u as a prisoner.”
I glared back, but shuddered. There was no way I’d risk being a prisoner. What if they were just like the dragon who ruined my parents?!
“I live here,” I began, “In a cave with my parents. But I grew up on hatred. I’m worked like a slave. So today I decided to run away. Then I bumped into you too and I was curious.”
I huffed. Staring at both dragons daring them to challenge me. Instead though, their expressions softens.
“Oh I’m so sorry,” Karibukai said, “would u like to come back to our clan? I promise you that no one will hurt you.”
I stare. Shocked. Were they offering me a better life?
“Can I trust you?”
Surprisingly, Mercury is the one to speak.
“Yes you can,” He lifts both of his wings to show his scars, “I used to live like you. Until Karibukai’s clan took me in. I promise you that you’ll be safe.”
I stay silent, remebering how dangerous and mean he seemed a few minutes ago. As if reading my thoughts, he ducks his head in embarassment.
“And I’m sorry for threatening you. Protective habit…” He mumbels.
Laughing, Karibukai turns her attention back to me.
“So will you join us?”
And for the first time in my life, I smile and give in.
“Yes.”

@@Aianyxx
TADA!!!! I hope this is good and meets ur requirements!
“RUNA!”
I jolt awake to a harsh voice screeching my name. My mother.
“WAKE UP! SLEEPING IN LATE WON’T KEEP YOU ALIVE! GET UP! GO HUNT!”
Growling, I stretch out my wings and shake off my morning grogginess. I hated this. Every since I was born, I was used as a slave. My parents worked me from dawn to dusk, every day. Of course it wasn’t all my parents faults. They were fugitives, runaways. They used to work under a cruel dragon who tricked them with gifts. My parents told me stories of how he was nice until he got sick of them. That’s when the real torture started. My parents are now filled with hatred and are as cruel as can be. And I, being their daughter, have learned never to trust again.
“RUNA! UR TO SLOW! NO DINNER FOR A WEEK!”
I snarl towards my dad’s voice. HOW DARE HE?! The sun wasn’t even up yet! Stalking out of the cave, I stomp into the forest. What's the point of hunting if I don’t even get to eat anything?!
I take a deep breath as I enter the trees.
“Calm down,” I whisper to myself.
Breathing in and out, I opened my wings and soar above the ground. Flying as far as possible. I wanted to leave. Leave my parents, leave this hatred, leave everything behind. I flew inbetween trees and over bushes. Finally I see a clearing up ahead. Landing, I hear voices coming from uphead. Ducking behind a bush, I watch as a blue akydancer and an orange imperial enter the clearing, chatting animatidly with eachother. I lean closer to eavesdrop.

“So,” The skydancer begins, “We need to gather some insects for the new hatchlings!”
The imperial nodds back, as he shifts, I see a row of scars down the inside of his right wing. I stifle a gasp. What happened? The two dragons begin to wander away from my buhs, I lean closer to hear what they are saying.

Suddenly, I lean too far. I tumble head over heels towards them and end up at the skydancers feet. Rubbing my head, I stare up at two dragons who are staring right back at me.
“Uh, hi!” I stammer, head throbbing from the tumble.
The imperial growls at me.
“Who are you?! Why were you following us?!”
He stares down at me with a cold, defensive demeanor. I glared back, who did he think he was to question me like that?!
The skydancer sighed.
“Hi, my name is Karibukai,” She smiled down at me, and then gestured to the imperial, “And this hothead is Mercury.”
“I’m Runa…” I reply, turning my attention to Karibukai who seemed to be the speaker of this group.
Karibukai nodded at me, giving me another smile. I rolled my eyes, why was she smiling so much?
“Well Runa, would you like to tell us why you were watching us?”

Before I could reply with a snarky comment, Mercury pushed past Karibukai and glared down at me.
“If you even think about lying, I’ll take u as a prisoner.”
I glared back, but shuddered. There was no way I’d risk being a prisoner. What if they were just like the dragon who ruined my parents?!
“I live here,” I began, “In a cave with my parents. But I grew up on hatred. I’m worked like a slave. So today I decided to run away. Then I bumped into you too and I was curious.”
I huffed. Staring at both dragons daring them to challenge me. Instead though, their expressions softens.
“Oh I’m so sorry,” Karibukai said, “would u like to come back to our clan? I promise you that no one will hurt you.”
I stare. Shocked. Were they offering me a better life?
“Can I trust you?”
Surprisingly, Mercury is the one to speak.
“Yes you can,” He lifts both of his wings to show his scars, “I used to live like you. Until Karibukai’s clan took me in. I promise you that you’ll be safe.”
I stay silent, remebering how dangerous and mean he seemed a few minutes ago. As if reading my thoughts, he ducks his head in embarassment.
“And I’m sorry for threatening you. Protective habit…” He mumbels.
Laughing, Karibukai turns her attention back to me.
“So will you join us?”
And for the first time in my life, I smile and give in.
“Yes.”

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8