Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW lore! 3+ paragraphs! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MoonSun18

I love it! The song is perfect too! Payment OTW - in your credit, do you prefer a link to your lair or to this thread?
@MoonSun18

I love it! The song is perfect too! Payment OTW - in your credit, do you prefer a link to your lair or to this thread?
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngdCQXZ7K.png
@Beetlemancy
Hmm link to my lair would be great! Awww IM SO GLAD U LIKEd IT!!!!
@Beetlemancy
Hmm link to my lair would be great! Awww IM SO GLAD U LIKEd IT!!!!
lol I've realized my lore just keeps getting longer and longer XDD! Last lore took up a page and a half! Next up, two pages!
lol I've realized my lore just keeps getting longer and longer XDD! Last lore took up a page and a half! Next up, two pages!
^-^
^-^
lalalala
lalalala
beepo
beepo
bump!
bump!
I'd love if you could do lore for Moondust here :-) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53691644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536917/53691644_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][font=Verdana][b]Moondust[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=cursive]Familiar Caretaker[/font][/size] They/them ~ gender fluid ~ Pansexual Moondust was actually born in my clan, (At least, the original moondust was, whom I replaced for gene purposes) so their orgin story should be about how they came to love animals and/or their love and respect for the beastclans. I had an idea that maybe a member of the beastclans saved their life as a hatching? I'm open to other ideas though. A lot of creative liberty up to you on this one.
I'd love if you could do lore for Moondust here :-)

53691644_350.png

Moondust
Familiar Caretaker
They/them ~ gender fluid ~ Pansexual

Moondust was actually born in my clan, (At least, the original moondust was, whom I replaced for gene purposes) so their orgin story should be about how they came to love animals and/or their love and respect for the beastclans. I had an idea that maybe a member of the beastclans saved their life as a hatching? I'm open to other ideas though.

A lot of creative liberty up to you on this one.
...jHuI8BH.gif Dragons for SaleCrystalwood's Lore Shop [CLOSED]Wishlist
Crystalwood ~ they/them ~ Chaotic Good ~ FR+0
u9rdGeh.gif
@Crystalwood
Whoop Whoop! They're so pretty! Definitely gonna have to brainstorm, but I'll get started right away!
@Crystalwood
Whoop Whoop! They're so pretty! Definitely gonna have to brainstorm, but I'll get started right away!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8