Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sornieth's Biggest Lore Shop [T/G/USD]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 72 73
@Hyzenthlaay
ty, ty, here comes the payment train :D
@Hyzenthlaay
ty, ty, here comes the payment train :D
Feed please?
?wkGqN=party_oras.png ?q4yND=party_oras.png
@Alidranix:

Here you are!

Nightfire: Nightfire runs a tight ship, a stickler for an attitude not commonly found in the spritely, carefree veilspun. Hard work is etched into his soul, to the point where a missed deadline or skipped meeting can fracture his branches. On the other hand, one can tell when the veilspun has had a successful series of successes when his woodly horns tower far above him. They’ve occasionally weighed him to the ground, but he refuses to prune them any way other than through failure.

Considering his size, this veilspun’s bark is much worse than his bite, though disrespecting his authority is ill-advised. Even through his insane commitment to work ethic, Nightfire keeps a rational head on his shoulders, and he is rarely wrong when it comes to even the most complex of clan decisions.

Honeylocust: Honeylocust is the embodiment of all veilspun traits Nightfire has absconded, for better or for worse. Some levity is always welcome under Nightfire’s staunch reign, sure, but when the queen’s idea of fun is “accidentally” setting off the clan’s sprinkler system when you’ve just finished a stack of, emphasis intended, paper-work...well, suffice it to say, Honeylocust isn’t always the best salve to Night’s steeliness. Mysteriously, he doesn’t seem too bothered by his partner’s antics, to the point that he barely acknowledges their existence despite his normal commitment to detail. Love does strange things to a dragon.
@Alidranix:

Here you are!

Nightfire: Nightfire runs a tight ship, a stickler for an attitude not commonly found in the spritely, carefree veilspun. Hard work is etched into his soul, to the point where a missed deadline or skipped meeting can fracture his branches. On the other hand, one can tell when the veilspun has had a successful series of successes when his woodly horns tower far above him. They’ve occasionally weighed him to the ground, but he refuses to prune them any way other than through failure.

Considering his size, this veilspun’s bark is much worse than his bite, though disrespecting his authority is ill-advised. Even through his insane commitment to work ethic, Nightfire keeps a rational head on his shoulders, and he is rarely wrong when it comes to even the most complex of clan decisions.

Honeylocust: Honeylocust is the embodiment of all veilspun traits Nightfire has absconded, for better or for worse. Some levity is always welcome under Nightfire’s staunch reign, sure, but when the queen’s idea of fun is “accidentally” setting off the clan’s sprinkler system when you’ve just finished a stack of, emphasis intended, paper-work...well, suffice it to say, Honeylocust isn’t always the best salve to Night’s steeliness. Mysteriously, he doesn’t seem too bothered by his partner’s antics, to the point that he barely acknowledges their existence despite his normal commitment to detail. Love does strange things to a dragon.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay
No trouble! I honestly had totally forgotten, so this is like a wonderful little surprise! Love it! Thank you!
I don't think I actually paid for part up-front? I haven't got a record of a crossroads, at least. So sendin' full payment, and I rounded up as a tip!
@Hyzenthlaay
No trouble! I honestly had totally forgotten, so this is like a wonderful little surprise! Love it! Thank you!
I don't think I actually paid for part up-front? I haven't got a record of a crossroads, at least. So sendin' full payment, and I rounded up as a tip!
em6G0U2.png iYtOIWU.png
@Socola:

Here you are!

Hermits despise change, and Gege is no different, so much so that she refuses to acknowledge her affiliation with the caravan. In her mind, home is still in the Earthshaker’s reach. How could anything outside of Dragonhome sustain her? She is not made of the life that enchants the beings of the Labyrinth. She is solid, unfeeling rock, only to be changed with time.

Rabi likes to remind her that friction, too, can change a rock, and hey, while they’re on the topic, maybe they’d like to see the brand new prank he’d like to play on Robin, this one is really safe this time, I swear, it does involve a small bit of electricity though…

Talk all sounds the same to Rabi. It fades into a gentle lullaby that does little to soothe her. Dragonhome has better ones made of hard, solitary work. Gege knows a thing or two about that. Her living is in scavenging, requiring long stretches of effort for often very little reward. It seems that the best thing this spiral can find in her searches is time alone - not that she doesn’t get plenty at her home, but scavenging gives her an actual excuse. Another crucial culture difference between Dragonhome and the caravan. Everyone thinks it’s a kindness to be completely involved in one another’s lives, as if there’s an invisible bar they all have to meet. It seems to her that her caravanmates are not in complete understanding that she and they run at different speeds. And furthermore, she has no desire to catch up with them.

Still, the caravan is not easily left behind. For starters, it is a major purchaser of her scavenges. Money means little when you keep to yourself, but food and supplies cost money no matter how few dragons you say “hello” to. But there’s also the small matter of natural intrigue. Living vicariously through others in ways one cannot be bothered to is as important as food to a hermit, and as it turns out, books are not the only providers of these tales.

Getting Rabi to give his position an inch of the dignity the caravan would normally expect of it has been a gargantuan task, one that has unfortunately been assigned to Robin. It seems that for all the usual grief this jovial-to-a-fault spiral causes, he’ll always answer to her. (If by “answer to”, you mean bug her mindless before doing whatever she asked of him to begin with. With most dragons, he’d just do the former. It’s quite the consuming process.) It takes all dragons working in sync to operate the caravan, and even a few day’s worth of the spiral’s non-compliance can cause serious complications down the line. Rabi doesn’t get what the big deal is, and frankly thinks his caravan-mates could stand to loosen up. Things don’t have to be all business, business, business - not when there’s card games to be dealt and gossip to be reveled in. And if their time is so precious, why waste it tailing him?

Robin agrees with this sentiment, but knows the true reason that she’s been assigned to him. Successful foolhardiness is its own form of luck, and who knows better about that than her?

Rabi’s mortal luck is tested against the mettle of joy. He doesn’t take risks to gain anything more than the experience they’ll give him. If it makes for a good story, it makes for something worth doing, and this is the simple philosophy that has guided his life thus far - right into joining the caravan itself. In this sense, his true use to the caravan is obvious. Out of all of their wind representatives, it is Rabi that understands the ways of the Windsinger best. Yet even He managed to get things done in building His realm. What crucial element is Rabi missing? Whatever it is, it’s doubtless that the other wind representatives have it.

Regardless of the friction his causes, there are few that would enjoy seeing Rabi booted from the caravan. Levity is appreciated, even occasionally worshiped, in their line of business. And while none of them would have a reason to know it, the Rabi they know is quite different from the Rabi that exists in the absence of others - lonely, and detached.

@Socola:

Here you are!

Hermits despise change, and Gege is no different, so much so that she refuses to acknowledge her affiliation with the caravan. In her mind, home is still in the Earthshaker’s reach. How could anything outside of Dragonhome sustain her? She is not made of the life that enchants the beings of the Labyrinth. She is solid, unfeeling rock, only to be changed with time.

Rabi likes to remind her that friction, too, can change a rock, and hey, while they’re on the topic, maybe they’d like to see the brand new prank he’d like to play on Robin, this one is really safe this time, I swear, it does involve a small bit of electricity though…

Talk all sounds the same to Rabi. It fades into a gentle lullaby that does little to soothe her. Dragonhome has better ones made of hard, solitary work. Gege knows a thing or two about that. Her living is in scavenging, requiring long stretches of effort for often very little reward. It seems that the best thing this spiral can find in her searches is time alone - not that she doesn’t get plenty at her home, but scavenging gives her an actual excuse. Another crucial culture difference between Dragonhome and the caravan. Everyone thinks it’s a kindness to be completely involved in one another’s lives, as if there’s an invisible bar they all have to meet. It seems to her that her caravanmates are not in complete understanding that she and they run at different speeds. And furthermore, she has no desire to catch up with them.

Still, the caravan is not easily left behind. For starters, it is a major purchaser of her scavenges. Money means little when you keep to yourself, but food and supplies cost money no matter how few dragons you say “hello” to. But there’s also the small matter of natural intrigue. Living vicariously through others in ways one cannot be bothered to is as important as food to a hermit, and as it turns out, books are not the only providers of these tales.

Getting Rabi to give his position an inch of the dignity the caravan would normally expect of it has been a gargantuan task, one that has unfortunately been assigned to Robin. It seems that for all the usual grief this jovial-to-a-fault spiral causes, he’ll always answer to her. (If by “answer to”, you mean bug her mindless before doing whatever she asked of him to begin with. With most dragons, he’d just do the former. It’s quite the consuming process.) It takes all dragons working in sync to operate the caravan, and even a few day’s worth of the spiral’s non-compliance can cause serious complications down the line. Rabi doesn’t get what the big deal is, and frankly thinks his caravan-mates could stand to loosen up. Things don’t have to be all business, business, business - not when there’s card games to be dealt and gossip to be reveled in. And if their time is so precious, why waste it tailing him?

Robin agrees with this sentiment, but knows the true reason that she’s been assigned to him. Successful foolhardiness is its own form of luck, and who knows better about that than her?

Rabi’s mortal luck is tested against the mettle of joy. He doesn’t take risks to gain anything more than the experience they’ll give him. If it makes for a good story, it makes for something worth doing, and this is the simple philosophy that has guided his life thus far - right into joining the caravan itself. In this sense, his true use to the caravan is obvious. Out of all of their wind representatives, it is Rabi that understands the ways of the Windsinger best. Yet even He managed to get things done in building His realm. What crucial element is Rabi missing? Whatever it is, it’s doubtless that the other wind representatives have it.

Regardless of the friction his causes, there are few that would enjoy seeing Rabi booted from the caravan. Levity is appreciated, even occasionally worshiped, in their line of business. And while none of them would have a reason to know it, the Rabi they know is quite different from the Rabi that exists in the absence of others - lonely, and detached.

201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Please add me to the pinglist!! :D <3
Please add me to the pinglist!! :D <3
MreCscM.png
@Hyzenthlaay Dragon's Name: August Service Requested: Bio Anything I should know: 200 words, (or anything in the general 100-300ish range, honestly whatever you're feeling is fine with me, I'm happy to pay for your efforts ) He has some charming gijinka art in his bio! He shares my birthday. I have had him awhile but haven't really had a spark of inspiration to connect with him as a character, I'm looking for something interesting to give him some depth! Feel free to take or leave the little snippet in his bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35400149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/354002/35400149_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon's Name: Templeton Service Requested: ??? + Bio? Anything I should know: Templeton is a WIP, I'd love to hear someone's else's input to help me figure out exactly what I want for him! He had a standard backstabbing-thief-and-scoundrel greasy-criminal-scum kind of bio, but I've decided I also want to incorporate something extra-- specifically, with all these plushie/doll adopts and art, I want him to be some kind of....?? Mechanical construct? Living doll? Frankenstein creation? How is he animated, by whom, and who was he before...? Do you have some ideas for me? Ideally I'd love to hear them, maybe add my own input/additions/edits, then have you write the bio, is this possible? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21361524][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/213616/21361524_350.png[/img][/url] Thanks so much!! :D
@Hyzenthlaay

Dragon's Name: August
Service Requested: Bio
Anything I should know: 200 words, (or anything in the general 100-300ish range, honestly whatever you're feeling is fine with me, I'm happy to pay for your efforts )
He has some charming gijinka art in his bio! He shares my birthday. I have had him awhile but haven't really had a spark of inspiration to connect with him as a character, I'm looking for something interesting to give him some depth! Feel free to take or leave the little snippet in his bio.

35400149_350.png

Dragon's Name: Templeton
Service Requested: ??? + Bio?
Anything I should know: Templeton is a WIP, I'd love to hear someone's else's input to help me figure out exactly what I want for him! He had a standard backstabbing-thief-and-scoundrel greasy-criminal-scum kind of bio, but I've decided I also want to incorporate something extra-- specifically, with all these plushie/doll adopts and art, I want him to be some kind of....?? Mechanical construct? Living doll? Frankenstein creation? How is he animated, by whom, and who was he before...? Do you have some ideas for me? Ideally I'd love to hear them, maybe add my own input/additions/edits, then have you write the bio, is this possible?
21361524_350.png

Thanks so much!! :D
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Hyzenthlaay I would like to adopt Skytiger :) I am a newbie in the Arcane Flight, so I have the 2 first discounts. How many treasures/gems do I have to pay then?
@Hyzenthlaay I would like to adopt Skytiger :) I am a newbie in the Arcane Flight, so I have the 2 first discounts. How many treasures/gems do I have to pay then?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Aloysius0711: Hey friend! Discounts don't stack, so price would depend on which discount you'd like to apply!
@Aloysius0711: Hey friend! Discounts don't stack, so price would depend on which discount you'd like to apply!
@Hyzenthlaay Hello! Love your new adoptable bios~ I am just checking in on my order, in case you were waiting on payment for me or anything. No rush of course :) Let me know!
@Hyzenthlaay Hello! Love your new adoptable bios~ I am just checking in on my order, in case you were waiting on payment for me or anything. No rush of course :) Let me know!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Hyzenthlaay Omg, I'm so sorry I didn't read that :( Then I'll take the newbie discount for Skytiger ^^
@Hyzenthlaay Omg, I'm so sorry I didn't read that :( Then I'll take the newbie discount for Skytiger ^^
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 72 73