Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cyania's Art Shop :<
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
G'day! Order: Would I be able to get a banner for my hatchery with this dude in it? (full-body, full shading) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36200943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362010/36200943_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel: you don't have to do his but if you want to go for it Pose/Expression: maybe something like your banner? Or whatever expression etc that you think would go best with him Background: I don't mind if you choose to do one Size: Banner Other Information: The name of the hatchery is Honey Bee Hatchery (let me know if you need any more info)
G'day!

Order: Would I be able to get a banner for my hatchery with this dude in it? (full-body, full shading)

36200943_350.png

Apparel: you don't have to do his but if you want to go for it

Pose/Expression: maybe something like your banner? Or whatever expression etc that you think would go best with him

Background: I don't mind if you choose to do one

Size: Banner

Other Information: The name of the hatchery is Honey Bee Hatchery

(let me know if you need any more info)

oSxtNbq.png
@flowrevliS

It is more detailed than expected but! I am absolutely loving it! the colours are neutral and simple and Latte looks great! I would love to get another piece if you are up for it! ^^
@flowrevliS

It is more detailed than expected but! I am absolutely loving it! the colours are neutral and simple and Latte looks great! I would love to get another piece if you are up for it! ^^
pJSd1sW.png
Latte - Art by FlowrevliS
@geminie
glad you like it :>
may i take your order then? 'v'
@geminie
glad you like it :>
may i take your order then? 'v'
vdWaMqw.png
@BabyBee
all right!
do you want it colored?
@BabyBee
all right!
do you want it colored?
vdWaMqw.png
@flowrevlis yes please ^^
@flowrevlis yes please ^^
oSxtNbq.png
@BabyBee oki doki!
that'll be 60.000 treasure or 60 gems
any other wishes? (they won't raise the price)
@BabyBee oki doki!
that'll be 60.000 treasure or 60 gems
any other wishes? (they won't raise the price)
vdWaMqw.png
Hmm actually could I maybe get a couple of bees buzzing around/near him? (that's the only other thing thanks!)

I'll be sending the payment over soon
Hmm actually could I maybe get a couple of bees buzzing around/near him? (that's the only other thing thanks!)

I'll be sending the payment over soon
oSxtNbq.png
@BabyBee
your wish is my command :D
@BabyBee
your wish is my command :D
vdWaMqw.png
Same dragon and style, flat shaded, i would like something slightly larger this time however that i can primarily put in his profile and maybe the hatchery front for decoration (no hatchery related text though).

Pose wise. . . I am not sure; i would like to maintain that same derpy jelly consistancy between the two pieces, but i would also like a different pose so i think creative licence for you to decide what works best and you are able ^^.
Same dragon and style, flat shaded, i would like something slightly larger this time however that i can primarily put in his profile and maybe the hatchery front for decoration (no hatchery related text though).

Pose wise. . . I am not sure; i would like to maintain that same derpy jelly consistancy between the two pieces, but i would also like a different pose so i think creative licence for you to decide what works best and you are able ^^.
pJSd1sW.png
Latte - Art by FlowrevliS
@geminie
okay! got it
i already know what pose to give him :>
@geminie
okay! got it
i already know what pose to give him :>
vdWaMqw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18