Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Cyania's Art Shop :<
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@geminie to be more precized, you want a jelly-like gaoler with derpy face and tongue sticking out, coloured and flat shadows? sorry xd but i want to be sure i got that all right
@geminie to be more precized, you want a jelly-like gaoler with derpy face and tongue sticking out, coloured and flat shadows? sorry xd but i want to be sure i got that all right
vdWaMqw.png
@flowrevliS

No problem! Totally understandable ^^ and yes! Cute and derpy gaoler jelly with a lil tonguey
@flowrevliS

No problem! Totally understandable ^^ and yes! Cute and derpy gaoler jelly with a lil tonguey
pJSd1sW.png
Latte - Art by FlowrevliS
@geminie that'll be 55.000
do you wish it to be more detailed?
@geminie that'll be 55.000
do you wish it to be more detailed?
vdWaMqw.png
@flowrevliS

Not overly so, i have an easy simple aesthetic tbh ^^ i suppose the only thing i might ask is if it is possible to have a cup of coffee with a hot smokey swirl in front of him and a couple empty packets of cream portions. . . If that makes any sense. I am aware that might increase the cost

On that note am i able to pay in gems? ^^
@flowrevliS

Not overly so, i have an easy simple aesthetic tbh ^^ i suppose the only thing i might ask is if it is possible to have a cup of coffee with a hot smokey swirl in front of him and a couple empty packets of cream portions. . . If that makes any sense. I am aware that might increase the cost

On that note am i able to pay in gems? ^^
pJSd1sW.png
Latte - Art by FlowrevliS
@geminie your wish does not incrase the price and yes you can pay with gems if you want :>
gem ratio is standard: 1:1000
i have a small problem with this url as it leads he to werd page with boxes .-.
@geminie your wish does not incrase the price and yes you can pay with gems if you want :>
gem ratio is standard: 1:1000
i have a small problem with this url as it leads he to werd page with boxes .-.
vdWaMqw.png
a flat shaded a coloured fullbody of him would be 55g?
a flat shaded a coloured fullbody of him would be 55g?
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@junu
yus
@junu
yus
vdWaMqw.png
@flowrevliS
i'd love to order one ^^
@flowrevliS
i'd love to order one ^^
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@junu
all right!
all i need to know is what pose should dragon have and the background
@junu
all right!
all i need to know is what pose should dragon have and the background
vdWaMqw.png
@flowrevliS
i'd preferably like a transparent background, and i'm pretty open on pose as well. he has lore in his bio if that would help at all!
@flowrevliS
i'd preferably like a transparent background, and i'm pretty open on pose as well. he has lore in his bio if that would help at all!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18