Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Analog Arts [FULL] [G/T/items]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Aaayyyy thank you so much for the little shoutout!
By the way, i really like your art-style and the quality of your scans, all i have is my cellphone camera lol.
Aaayyyy thank you so much for the little shoutout!
By the way, i really like your art-style and the quality of your scans, all i have is my cellphone camera lol.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
@joule

Take me off, my shop is inactive.

Love your art though, it’s superb!
@joule

Take me off, my shop is inactive.

Love your art though, it’s superb!
He/him & they/them
@Fellefan
Oh good thank you for sharing the official banner! Updated the post. I think I probably just didn't look hard enough.

@Zerkjo
Thanks for reminding me, I meant to add that yes, people are welcome to color their orders digitally (or printed out too if that's their jam) as long as they credit me for the lines. :) I would actually love to see that!
@Fellefan
Oh good thank you for sharing the official banner! Updated the post. I think I probably just didn't look hard enough.

@Zerkjo
Thanks for reminding me, I meant to add that yes, people are welcome to color their orders digitally (or printed out too if that's their jam) as long as they credit me for the lines. :) I would actually love to see that!
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
Quote:
@Zerkjo

neato !! i might have to come back n get an order once my g is mine to spend, lmao
Quote:
@Zerkjo

neato !! i might have to come back n get an order once my g is mine to spend, lmao
Thank you for putting me down as an affiliate! I've returned the favor c: have a wonderful day!
Thank you for putting me down as an affiliate! I've returned the favor c: have a wonderful day!
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Oh wow thank you for adding me as an affiliate! Your art is gorgeous and I have returned the favour! finally an excuse to add an affiliate section to my shop :D

I would love to get some art off you one day but can't atm, could you add me to your pinglist? ty <3
Oh wow thank you for adding me as an affiliate! Your art is gorgeous and I have returned the favour! finally an excuse to add an affiliate section to my shop :D

I would love to get some art off you one day but can't atm, could you add me to your pinglist? ty <3
owleics.gif
@Joule Awww, thank you so much ;w; I'll find a place for your banner in my shop, too <3 Haha, I really have to work on making a proper banner for mine.
@Joule Awww, thank you so much ;w; I'll find a place for your banner in my shop, too <3 Haha, I really have to work on making a proper banner for mine.
.... psssst, u want sum art?
@Joule
Everything looks fantastic! Would it be possible for me to get a ping whenever there's an update or open slot? One day I'll have to grab one
@Joule
Everything looks fantastic! Would it be possible for me to get a ping whenever there's an update or open slot? One day I'll have to grab one
@Joule - here is my request for a story that i am writing!

my creature is a wolf hybrid. its features are:

purple eyes
wolf body
large paws
dragon scales on its back and the top of its tail
feathered wings
long fangs
stag horns
patterns that are almost like runes which spread across its body but not over the scales

i shall leave the pose up to your imagination all i ask is that it doesnt be snarling as its friendly <3

thank you so much for taking not of my request and helping me to find you <3
@Joule - here is my request for a story that i am writing!

my creature is a wolf hybrid. its features are:

purple eyes
wolf body
large paws
dragon scales on its back and the top of its tail
feathered wings
long fangs
stag horns
patterns that are almost like runes which spread across its body but not over the scales

i shall leave the pose up to your imagination all i ask is that it doesnt be snarling as its friendly <3

thank you so much for taking not of my request and helping me to find you <3
0chBRkd.png
@Joule
Your art is so amazing!!! May I have a ping when you reopen? :o
@Joule
Your art is so amazing!!! May I have a ping when you reopen? :o
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28