Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jemondial's Art Shop!(+custom OCs)[CLOS]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@bynder
Dragon/character: This guy
Payment method: gems
Type of pixel: Static Pixel
Apparel: Just the hood and the bit of shirt that would show I guess. I don't have any refs of him without the helmet though, so whatever's easiest!
Skin/Accent: N/A
Extras/anything else: I'm fine with the hood being up or down. Besides that, a super happy/cheeky expression (he's always full of himself) or a very serious, angry, expression. If possible of course, and feel free to simplify things if need be ^^

I hope this is alright and sorry if something's confusing or complicated! Also, how much more than 160g would that be (just so I know for when I need to pay)?
@bynder
Dragon/character: This guy
Payment method: gems
Type of pixel: Static Pixel
Apparel: Just the hood and the bit of shirt that would show I guess. I don't have any refs of him without the helmet though, so whatever's easiest!
Skin/Accent: N/A
Extras/anything else: I'm fine with the hood being up or down. Besides that, a super happy/cheeky expression (he's always full of himself) or a very serious, angry, expression. If possible of course, and feel free to simplify things if need be ^^

I hope this is alright and sorry if something's confusing or complicated! Also, how much more than 160g would that be (just so I know for when I need to pay)?
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@bynder -- ooo yeah! I'd like to order one to start with if that's ok!
Character: Wyck
Payment method: treasure
Type of pixel: 3-frame
Apparel: yeah?? do earrings count?
Skin/Accent: n
Extras/anything else: Could you draw and animate him with dangly earrings?
@bynder -- ooo yeah! I'd like to order one to start with if that's ok!
Character: Wyck
Payment method: treasure
Type of pixel: 3-frame
Apparel: yeah?? do earrings count?
Skin/Accent: n
Extras/anything else: Could you draw and animate him with dangly earrings?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Bynder
do you have any human examples?
@Bynder
do you have any human examples?
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Bynder
OOOH yes ive been lookin' for some cute pixels i'm excited
I'm a little unsure if you'd be comfy with this dragon so if its a little too weird to figure out lemme know!

Dragon/character: This fella!(i have a doodle of his headshot in his bio if you need another mini ref of em)
Payment method: Gems
Type of pixel: 3-Frame Pixel Headshot
Apparel:(please specify of you want apparel shown or not) Only the Pearly Earrings of Chemistry .u./
Skin/Accent:y/n Yes please!
Extras/anything else: since the accent gives hmi a long unicorn-ish horn, I'd love it if that wasn't cut off in the final piece. But again I'm pretty dang chill with whatever you do!

((((Also can i be added to your pinglist? I'd love something of my little fursona once you open up again .u.)))
@Bynder
OOOH yes ive been lookin' for some cute pixels i'm excited
I'm a little unsure if you'd be comfy with this dragon so if its a little too weird to figure out lemme know!

Dragon/character: This fella!(i have a doodle of his headshot in his bio if you need another mini ref of em)
Type of pixel: 3-Frame Pixel Headshot
Apparel:(please specify of you want apparel shown or not) Only the Pearly Earrings of Chemistry .u./
Skin/Accent:y/n Yes please!
Extras/anything else: since the accent gives hmi a long unicorn-ish horn, I'd love it if that wasn't cut off in the final piece. But again I'm pretty dang chill with whatever you do!

((((Also can i be added to your pinglist? I'd love something of my little fursona once you open up again .u.)))
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@bynder
Dragon/character: Bishop
Type of pixel: I don't believe there are any 3-frame slots left so I'd love to get a 2-frame pixel if possible!
Apparel:(please specify of you want apparel shown or not) N/A
Skin/Accent:y/n N/A
Extras/anything else: N/A
@bynder
Dragon/character: Bishop
Type of pixel: I don't believe there are any 3-frame slots left so I'd love to get a 2-frame pixel if possible!
Apparel:(please specify of you want apparel shown or not) N/A
Skin/Accent:y/n N/A
Extras/anything else: N/A
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@dragonfly
Sounds good! I'll start when I can.
I'd say like 170g total, then

@Pearlimose
That works! The earrings don't count as apparel. Will start asap!!

@Hyperion1312
Not right now I don't, but I am working on two human animations at the moment. Would you like me to show you the examples when they're done?

@Metus
What a lovely accent! I'll start as soon as I possibly can.

@MirrorMask
Yep! I will start as soon as I can. Thanks!

@dragonfly
Sounds good! I'll start when I can.
I'd say like 170g total, then

@Pearlimose
That works! The earrings don't count as apparel. Will start asap!!

@Hyperion1312
Not right now I don't, but I am working on two human animations at the moment. Would you like me to show you the examples when they're done?

@Metus
What a lovely accent! I'll start as soon as I possibly can.

@MirrorMask
Yep! I will start as soon as I can. Thanks!

107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
bump!
will probably get most of them done tomorrow, so if the slots aren't open right now don't worry too much
bump!
will probably get most of them done tomorrow, so if the slots aren't open right now don't worry too much
@Bynder -- Aaa thank you! That's very generous of you :0 Do you have a preference as to when I should send payment?
@Bynder -- Aaa thank you! That's very generous of you :0 Do you have a preference as to when I should send payment?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Perlimose After, please! Its easier to keep track that way. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Perlimose
After, please! Its easier to keep track that way.
bum p
bum p
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20