Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jemondial's Art Shop!(+custom OCs)[CLOS]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
<3
<3
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Jemondial Popping over from my looking for thread! Obviously, if your slots have been filled before I write this, I am happy to order another time. c:

Link/Image of character: ae, the xiii → img .001 | .002 | .003*

*I have yet to make a folder for her so I am linking each image individually. The last image has some mild nudity (as in things are implied but aren't really drawn to be realistic) for her fullbody shot as I am still working on it, but hopefully, it'll help!

Sizing: fullbody

Details/requests: My fullbody shows two tails but Ae only has one (I was just deciding which direction I want it to go; if I get my image worked on today I'll add an updated picture for you). I'd love, if possible, some type of powerful or regal pose, but honestly as long as she doesn't look cute or happy I'd be down for anything.

More about Ae: Ae is my goddess of goats, and is my strongest god to come from Labyrinthian. She is fair in her cruelness, and takes great pride in the loyalty of her subjects, and treats them fairly accordingly. Ae loves her golden/cream/rose gold jewelry and is prone to wearing quite a lot of it. She loves rich colors or if she wishes to seem 'holy' she wears her rich creams and ivories.

I apologize I don't have clothing examples yet (the reference is to get some going) but she enjoys elegant dresses, and rarely wears pants, instead opting to wear jewelry on her legs with usually a split tunic to cover the important stuff, hahah. She loves sashes and other such things, and I base a lot of her clothing inspiration from art nouveau artwork.

You are free to play with her earrings, and her hair, as she is happy to change things out. (The only jewelry that I want to remain as is, is what is on her face.)

A note about her legs and tail, it starts out more white (to match her primary) and fades into a color similar to her hair. Her tail does the same. (Sorta similar to her ears)

Additional characters?: no

Anything else: No, but I thank you for being willing to take her on in her early stages of visual character development! I am more than happy to gush more about her in private message if needed, link to any inspiration, or answer any questions (and obviously pay you of course). And I'll be working on her full-body reference today, so if I get a sizable update I'll either link it here or send it to you in a private message! c:
@Jemondial Popping over from my looking for thread! Obviously, if your slots have been filled before I write this, I am happy to order another time. c:

Link/Image of character: ae, the xiii → img .001 | .002 | .003*

*I have yet to make a folder for her so I am linking each image individually. The last image has some mild nudity (as in things are implied but aren't really drawn to be realistic) for her fullbody shot as I am still working on it, but hopefully, it'll help!

Sizing: fullbody

Details/requests: My fullbody shows two tails but Ae only has one (I was just deciding which direction I want it to go; if I get my image worked on today I'll add an updated picture for you). I'd love, if possible, some type of powerful or regal pose, but honestly as long as she doesn't look cute or happy I'd be down for anything.

More about Ae: Ae is my goddess of goats, and is my strongest god to come from Labyrinthian. She is fair in her cruelness, and takes great pride in the loyalty of her subjects, and treats them fairly accordingly. Ae loves her golden/cream/rose gold jewelry and is prone to wearing quite a lot of it. She loves rich colors or if she wishes to seem 'holy' she wears her rich creams and ivories.

I apologize I don't have clothing examples yet (the reference is to get some going) but she enjoys elegant dresses, and rarely wears pants, instead opting to wear jewelry on her legs with usually a split tunic to cover the important stuff, hahah. She loves sashes and other such things, and I base a lot of her clothing inspiration from art nouveau artwork.

You are free to play with her earrings, and her hair, as she is happy to change things out. (The only jewelry that I want to remain as is, is what is on her face.)

A note about her legs and tail, it starts out more white (to match her primary) and fades into a color similar to her hair. Her tail does the same. (Sorta similar to her ears)

Additional characters?: no

Anything else: No, but I thank you for being willing to take her on in her early stages of visual character development! I am more than happy to gush more about her in private message if needed, link to any inspiration, or answer any questions (and obviously pay you of course). And I'll be working on her full-body reference today, so if I get a sizable update I'll either link it here or send it to you in a private message! c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
I'm genuinely so excited to get started on drawing her! Your character is very interesting!!
I will most likely have questions about the design when I start sketching so I'll send you a PM if those come up :)
I'll also send that sketch over for approval before I work on the rest
(and if you can also send over that reference with clothing that would be perfect)

As for payment, I would say your character is on the more detailed side, do you think $60 is a fair price? If that doesn't work we can totally figure out a different price!
You can pay in full after it's completely done ^-^

It will take me around a month to finish, and you can message me at any point for progress! I check flight rising frequently but I also have discord and such if you'd prefer

thank you for your interest in my art! :>
@bonivich
I'm genuinely so excited to get started on drawing her! Your character is very interesting!!
I will most likely have questions about the design when I start sketching so I'll send you a PM if those come up :)
I'll also send that sketch over for approval before I work on the rest
(and if you can also send over that reference with clothing that would be perfect)

As for payment, I would say your character is on the more detailed side, do you think $60 is a fair price? If that doesn't work we can totally figure out a different price!
You can pay in full after it's completely done ^-^

It will take me around a month to finish, and you can message me at any point for progress! I check flight rising frequently but I also have discord and such if you'd prefer

thank you for your interest in my art! :>
@Jemondial I am glad you're so excited, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! And I'll def send over the reference for clothing as soon as possible. And $60 is more than fair so perfectly fine with me! I also check flight rising frequently and also have discord. Either works for me, or both.
@Jemondial I am glad you're so excited, I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! And I'll def send over the reference for clothing as soon as possible. And $60 is more than fair so perfectly fine with me! I also check flight rising frequently and also have discord. Either works for me, or both.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich

sweet! feel free to send over that other reference when its ready<3
for now, I'll start brainstorming poses but I can get that sketch done once the ref is sent!!

I'll be messaging you on FR for convenience but if you ever need to contact me quick, my discord can be found here!
@bonivich

sweet! feel free to send over that other reference when its ready<3
for now, I'll start brainstorming poses but I can get that sketch done once the ref is sent!!

I'll be messaging you on FR for convenience but if you ever need to contact me quick, my discord can be found here!
Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to allow fully-gem payments in the future? If so, I would love to discuss commissioning a piece from you. If not, could I be added to a pinglist of some sort for when you are open in the future? I'm afraid I don't have the cash to spend on art at the moment but I love your style.
Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to allow fully-gem payments in the future? If so, I would love to discuss commissioning a piece from you. If not, could I be added to a pinglist of some sort for when you are open in the future? I'm afraid I don't have the cash to spend on art at the moment but I love your style.
@Icos

perhaps in the future I will open g/t options! I'll be sure to give you a ping if that happens :>

I also have an icon shop that I occasionally open g/t commissions for!
(currently only USD but I can give ya a ping when I open up g/t slots---if you'd like!)
@Icos

perhaps in the future I will open g/t options! I'll be sure to give you a ping if that happens :>

I also have an icon shop that I occasionally open g/t commissions for!
(currently only USD but I can give ya a ping when I open up g/t slots---if you'd like!)
I would love a ping for both/either shop. Thank you!
I would love a ping for both/either shop. Thank you!
lil bump!
lil bump!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20