Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Loris's PWYW Dragon Shopo!
1 2 3 4
BLARGH! When you loose your own shop... ffff.. least now I found it again.
BLARGH! When you loose your own shop... ffff.. least now I found it again.
@Perspective Your art piece is finished, but when I go to accept trade, it says you no longer have the funds for the payment....
@Perspective Your art piece is finished, but when I go to accept trade, it says you no longer have the funds for the payment....
@Loris [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51169928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511700/51169928_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I pay you 75g for a sketch of my drag? (If that's too little, I could probably bump it up a bit more!)
@Loris

51169928_350.png

Could I pay you 75g for a sketch of my drag? (If that's too little, I could probably bump it up a bit more!)
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
@Loris Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47735584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477356/47735584_350.png[/img] [/url] How much are you offering?: 70 gems! Extra: In his lore he’s an angel, so you could honestly go ham with any ideas you may have with him-!
@Loris

Dragon:
47735584_350.png

How much are you offering?: 70 gems!
Extra: In his lore he’s an angel, so you could honestly go ham with any ideas you may have with him-!
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
@Childish Its really up to you, just the more people offer the more I do as far as the art goes XD

Basically I look at it like this:

100t and 100 G is = to $1 . I usually do full body sketches for $18 - $25 That being said, this shop is more of just for me to have fun, and not worry so much about rigidness, as well as try new things < 3

So offer what you feel up to. That being said, your accepted ^^ Just send trade and when the art is done I will accept and post.

@Blacklynx915

Oooo angel boy! Accepted XD Just send trade and once I am done I will accept and post the art. < 3
@Childish Its really up to you, just the more people offer the more I do as far as the art goes XD

Basically I look at it like this:

100t and 100 G is = to $1 . I usually do full body sketches for $18 - $25 That being said, this shop is more of just for me to have fun, and not worry so much about rigidness, as well as try new things < 3

So offer what you feel up to. That being said, your accepted ^^ Just send trade and when the art is done I will accept and post.

@Blacklynx915

Oooo angel boy! Accepted XD Just send trade and once I am done I will accept and post the art. < 3
@Loris
Could you do two dragons together? didn't want to fill out the form an you weren't up to it c:
@Loris
Could you do two dragons together? didn't want to fill out the form an you weren't up to it c:
@LilyRaven Yep! I think the max I have done in one image is.. fifteen? Just please dont ask me to do that..please XD [ Having hand cramp flashbacks! ] XD!!

But yes I can. Just let me know if they are friends, couples, or what type of tone they should have in the image. EX: Playful, silly, romantic ect.
@LilyRaven Yep! I think the max I have done in one image is.. fifteen? Just please dont ask me to do that..please XD [ Having hand cramp flashbacks! ] XD!!

But yes I can. Just let me know if they are friends, couples, or what type of tone they should have in the image. EX: Playful, silly, romantic ect.
@Loris oh! i just made a big purchase earlier and have about 40kt on me, that's probably why...gimme a sec and i'll get the funds going!
@Loris oh! i just made a big purchase earlier and have about 40kt on me, that's probably why...gimme a sec and i'll get the funds going!
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@perspective Pfft been there before! No worries. Just let me know when your ready and I will accept and drop off art < 3
@perspective Pfft been there before! No worries. Just let me know when your ready and I will accept and drop off art < 3
@Loris got the cash! accept whenever :+)
@Loris got the cash! accept whenever :+)
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
1 2 3 4