Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Loris's PWYW Dragon Shopo!
1 2 3 4
Hello! [ Stares at empty wallet as mothdragons fly out] Ooof! Seems like the little buggers ate my Gem and treasures.

SO! Here I be with a PWYW.

Meaning well..what it says, pay, what, you , want XD

I would of course appreciate something more then 20k T or 20 G as that is roughly only 20 cents, and I tend to work a lot..higher then that? BUT.. lets see how this gfooooooeosss. [Yes..there is an f in there, dont mind it ]

EXAMPLES! ...Drats! It seems even those got gobbled right up! That being said, I honestly do not expect the first people to try me out, to really pay all that much. Because... unknown = DANGER NOODLE!! ... Unless your, you know, into dangerous things.

[Coughs]

RIGHT!!

FORM!! [Because why not?]

Dragon: [ Does not have to be a flightrising dragon, but can]
How much are you offering? [ Either in T or G ]
Extra: [ Anything note worthy that I need to know about this character?]

With PWYW I will of course do quality based on offering. But it will always be worth what you pay, likely more so, because..I say so XD!

* Please note some things will be simplified or wing-it'ed if I can't see them well o.0
Hello! [ Stares at empty wallet as mothdragons fly out] Ooof! Seems like the little buggers ate my Gem and treasures.

SO! Here I be with a PWYW.

Meaning well..what it says, pay, what, you , want XD

I would of course appreciate something more then 20k T or 20 G as that is roughly only 20 cents, and I tend to work a lot..higher then that? BUT.. lets see how this gfooooooeosss. [Yes..there is an f in there, dont mind it ]

EXAMPLES! ...Drats! It seems even those got gobbled right up! That being said, I honestly do not expect the first people to try me out, to really pay all that much. Because... unknown = DANGER NOODLE!! ... Unless your, you know, into dangerous things.

[Coughs]

RIGHT!!

FORM!! [Because why not?]

Dragon: [ Does not have to be a flightrising dragon, but can]
How much are you offering? [ Either in T or G ]
Extra: [ Anything note worthy that I need to know about this character?]

With PWYW I will of course do quality based on offering. But it will always be worth what you pay, likely more so, because..I say so XD!

* Please note some things will be simplified or wing-it'ed if I can't see them well o.0
@Loris Hello, I saw your art in the free art thread. It is fantastic! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52032047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520321/52032047_350.png[/img] [/url] 75kt/g (which ever currency you prefer) to sketch out my hellspawn Asaradel?
@Loris
Hello, I saw your art in the free art thread. It is fantastic!

52032047_350.png
75kt/g (which ever currency you prefer) to sketch out my hellspawn Asaradel?
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@Acechaser Ooo pretty baby. Sure thing, just start up a two way on ..ah..Crossroads? When I am done I will accept the bit.
@Acechaser Ooo pretty baby. Sure thing, just start up a two way on ..ah..Crossroads? When I am done I will accept the bit.
@Loris ! dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39285173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392852/39285173_350.png[/img] [/url] offering: uhh 100kt? extra: just read his bio(s) i guess
@Loris !
dragon:

39285173_350.png

offering: uhh 100kt?
extra: just read his bio(s) i guess
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@Acechaser [img]https://puu.sh/DODqT/9551e04fea.png[/img] I did my best with the foot gear, its a color mix that is a bit hard for me to see for some reason, But I think I got it right?
@Acechaser
9551e04fea.png

I did my best with the foot gear, its a color mix that is a bit hard for me to see for some reason, But I think I got it right?
@perspective

For his bio, what part where you looking for in the art? Just to make sure I understand correctly before accepting?
@perspective

For his bio, what part where you looking for in the art? Just to make sure I understand correctly before accepting?
@Loris I love it!
@Loris I love it!
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@AceChaser So happy to hear < 3
@AceChaser So happy to hear < 3
@Loris oh, any part, it's not a big deal :p the main points are that he's super close with his sister and also a little bit of the "tough guy who's soft on the inside" trope, but again it's not something to worry too much about
@Loris oh, any part, it's not a big deal :p the main points are that he's super close with his sister and also a little bit of the "tough guy who's soft on the inside" trope, but again it's not something to worry too much about
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@perspective

^^ Alright. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything. If you want to go ahead and start the trade on Crossroad, when i am done I will accept it then.
@perspective

^^ Alright. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything. If you want to go ahead and start the trade on Crossroad, when i am done I will accept it then.
1 2 3 4