Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] mediocre pixels
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
@Roule no problem! it was well worth the wait!! i would love for the accent done if it is not too much trouble :)
@Roule no problem! it was well worth the wait!! i would love for the accent done if it is not too much trouble :)

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@Vergil here you are! I think she looks even cooler now ^^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/z8Twn2J.png[/img][/center]
@Vergil here you are! I think she looks even cooler now ^^
z8Twn2J.png
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule thank you i love it!
@Roule thank you i love it!

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@Roule
Pinglist please
@Roule
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
@Attic hi there, I finished your sprite of Animikii! apologies again for the wait, I spent more time than usual on it. I think it turned out pretty nicely, but if there's anything you want changed/altered, be sure to mention it. thank you once again for ordering [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/H0hMbeM.png[/img][/center]
@Attic hi there, I finished your sprite of Animikii! apologies again for the wait, I spent more time than usual on it. I think it turned out pretty nicely, but if there's anything you want changed/altered, be sure to mention it. thank you once again for ordering
H0hMbeM.png
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule

oh, wow, that is beautiful. well done <3
@Roule

oh, wow, that is beautiful. well done <3
emeOzA6.png
@Roule

;-; it's absolutely perfect, thank you very much
@Roule

;-; it's absolutely perfect, thank you very much
@Ohmydarlinq @Desmotes @galaxanova @dreadlord @tatobot @Fujo @bitmap @teiidae @childish @dandyfrau @Liluye @TarotTea @October @epher @StarMelon @Mazurkas @cuppa @HOLOMANCER @crowbot @Pleasant @shr0ud @nonaline @Pearlimose @Vegtaboom @Gallifrey @Loris @final @Anduins @scolopendromorph @Izuri @Cov @puppicino @clerval @bunlux @cloudfilledskies @Zif @hymns @Petros @SpringFall @Naegiri @Descending @neekos @galaxywings48 @Braixen @hifuu @Psi @celebie @Joydom @LanternFruit @bothriolepis @tilkka @StrudleNugget @KitApparently @Ssevora @Attic @iicaaruus @mindhunter @digivolve @sassyatta @Automedon @NoodleStuff @Quintillion @Metus @Joule @Frionivalis @Convexity @Vethale @Ebby172 @luciferase @Grovey @Cynil @Saeldryn @AspenCrow @fukanzen @auroshen @Roamer @Vergil @crowvidae @KingTulip @Supremacy @Marmite @Toldentops @batfossil @Ethulai @guzzoleen @nullius @coyoteking @Wolfkai

slots have been claimed!

hello folks, i'm opening shop back up again!

though this time around, I want to try out a new method of ordering. instead of a few slots to claim, I will have a wait list queue and ping users individually to place an order as I go down the list.

just to see if it'll work out fine the first time, I will be taking 6 users in the queue. just type "i'd like to claim a spot" or something of that nature. though please don't place a specific order in your post just yet, as it may take a few weeks to get through the queue depending on my availability, I will ping users as I work my way through the list. (unless you are the first user to claim a slot, because I'll be starting yours tonight so feel free to place an order).

and i've added a new style of sprite to the shop called 'free style'! it's even larger and more detailed and has no set proportions to allow some artistic liberty. there's an example in the first post if you'd like to check it out :D

also, you can order two pixels per slot (example: a square sprite & a teenie), unless it's a free styled sprite, in which case those are a one per order deal.

hope this isn't too confusing! I just wanted to try a new method of taking on orders to reduce burnout and disruption to my schedule. though, if it doesn't work out, we will go back to slots.

the wait list is officially open!
@Ohmydarlinq @Desmotes @galaxanova @dreadlord @tatobot @Fujo @bitmap @teiidae @childish @dandyfrau @Liluye @TarotTea @October @epher @StarMelon @Mazurkas @cuppa @HOLOMANCER @crowbot @Pleasant @shr0ud @nonaline @Pearlimose @Vegtaboom @Gallifrey @Loris @final @Anduins @scolopendromorph @Izuri @Cov @puppicino @clerval @bunlux @cloudfilledskies @Zif @hymns @Petros @SpringFall @Naegiri @Descending @neekos @galaxywings48 @Braixen @hifuu @Psi @celebie @Joydom @LanternFruit @bothriolepis @tilkka @StrudleNugget @KitApparently @Ssevora @Attic @iicaaruus @mindhunter @digivolve @sassyatta @Automedon @NoodleStuff @Quintillion @Metus @Joule @Frionivalis @Convexity @Vethale @Ebby172 @luciferase @Grovey @Cynil @Saeldryn @AspenCrow @fukanzen @auroshen @Roamer @Vergil @crowvidae @KingTulip @Supremacy @Marmite @Toldentops @batfossil @Ethulai @guzzoleen @nullius @coyoteking @Wolfkai

slots have been claimed!

hello folks, i'm opening shop back up again!

though this time around, I want to try out a new method of ordering. instead of a few slots to claim, I will have a wait list queue and ping users individually to place an order as I go down the list.

just to see if it'll work out fine the first time, I will be taking 6 users in the queue. just type "i'd like to claim a spot" or something of that nature. though please don't place a specific order in your post just yet, as it may take a few weeks to get through the queue depending on my availability, I will ping users as I work my way through the list. (unless you are the first user to claim a slot, because I'll be starting yours tonight so feel free to place an order).

and i've added a new style of sprite to the shop called 'free style'! it's even larger and more detailed and has no set proportions to allow some artistic liberty. there's an example in the first post if you'd like to check it out :D

also, you can order two pixels per slot (example: a square sprite & a teenie), unless it's a free styled sprite, in which case those are a one per order deal.

hope this isn't too confusing! I just wanted to try a new method of taking on orders to reduce burnout and disruption to my schedule. though, if it doesn't work out, we will go back to slots.

the wait list is officially open!
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
i'd like to claim a slot! @roule i think i'm the first person so :o may i get a square sprite/free style of her? (which ever one you feel like doing!) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57901683&skin=29194&apparel=1748,15721,32299,26941,15705,15697,15704,15696,3689,3687,3639,3640,3636,3635,3690,15299,30027&xt=dressing.png[/img] i'd love if the horn, sylvan headpiece, cobwebs, halo, scarf was included if possible ;o; the accent is quite complex so lmk if you'd like me to change the dragon/any extra costs!
i'd like to claim a slot! @roule

i think i'm the first person so :o may i get a square sprite/free style of her? (which ever one you feel like doing!)

dragon?did=57901683&skin=29194&apparel=1748,15721,32299,26941,15705,15697,15704,15696,3689,3687,3639,3640,3636,3635,3690,15299,30027&xt=dressing.png

i'd love if the horn, sylvan headpiece, cobwebs, halo, scarf was included if possible ;o; the accent is quite complex so lmk if you'd like me to change the dragon/any extra costs!
@Roule

i would like to claim a slot please!! thank you
@Roule

i would like to claim a slot please!! thank you
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38