Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [pinglist] mediocre pixels
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
Could I be added to the pinglist please? These are too adorable for words ^^
Could I be added to the pinglist please? These are too adorable for words ^^
@Toldentops perfect, such a nice wc! you can send the payment over CR whenever you want & i'll only accept it when i've completed your sprite. no rush! @Vergil sounds great, i'm looking forward to drawing her! payment can be sent over CR whenever you're ready. thanks [emoji=guardian happy size=1] @Attic I used to charge per extra apparel/accent but I decided not to and just raise the price slightly instead. so it's nothing extra for the accent, quite frankly I actually like recreating accents on a smaller scale. would you like her lightning emblem done as well? and you can CR me the payment whenever you're ready, thanks! edit: sorry again to those who didn't make it in time [emoji=guardian sad size=1] i'm thinking of starting a waiting list next time so I can queue up more people who might not be online in time to claim slots. i'd like to give everyone who wants one a chance to get one without putting too much pressure on my self.
@Toldentops perfect, such a nice wc! you can send the payment over CR whenever you want & i'll only accept it when i've completed your sprite. no rush!

@Vergil sounds great, i'm looking forward to drawing her! payment can be sent over CR whenever you're ready. thanks

@Attic I used to charge per extra apparel/accent but I decided not to and just raise the price slightly instead. so it's nothing extra for the accent, quite frankly I actually like recreating accents on a smaller scale. would you like her lightning emblem done as well? and you can CR me the payment whenever you're ready, thanks!

edit: sorry again to those who didn't make it in time i'm thinking of starting a waiting list next time so I can queue up more people who might not be online in time to claim slots. i'd like to give everyone who wants one a chance to get one without putting too much pressure on my self.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule payment sent! i would like it to include the emblem, but as more of an extension of her primal eyes than as a piece of apparel if possible? i'm really looking forward to it [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Roule

payment sent! i would like it to include the emblem, but as more of an extension of her primal eyes than as a piece of apparel if possible?

i'm really looking forward to it
ooo pls add me to the pinglist!! these are amazing :D
ooo pls add me to the pinglist!! these are amazing :D
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
Woah, these are so cute!! May I be added to the pinglist? c:
Woah, these are so cute!! May I be added to the pinglist? c:
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
@Toldentops here's your lil guy! I had fun drawing him because I don't think I've ever done filigree before, so I hope it looks alright. If you want anything changed/fixed, or perhaps a flipped version, I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks again for ordering [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OQIjYOf.png[/img][/center]
@Toldentops here's your lil guy! I had fun drawing him because I don't think I've ever done filigree before, so I hope it looks alright. If you want anything changed/fixed, or perhaps a flipped version, I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks again for ordering
OQIjYOf.png
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule aah I love this!! thank you so much!!
@Roule aah I love this!! thank you so much!!
flight_rising_signature_by_toldentops-dajxkhw.png toldentops_skin_and_accent_shop_banner_by_toldentops-dcruva8.png
@Roule could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Roule could you add me to the pinglist, please?
oXzGCsr.pngftoXO6I.pngk7OLLLT.pnglpJCORI.png
@Roule
Pinglist please
@Roule
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
@Vergil hey, sorry for the wait! I finished your sprite. I forgot to mention when you ordered but you didn't specify whether you wanted her accent done or not, so if you'd like it included I can still implement it for you free of cost :) other than that if there's anything else you want changed/fixed i'd be happy to do so. Thanks for ordering & I hope you enjoy her! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ldt9W1l.png[/img]
@Vergil hey, sorry for the wait! I finished your sprite. I forgot to mention when you ordered but you didn't specify whether you wanted her accent done or not, so if you'd like it included I can still implement it for you free of cost :) other than that if there's anything else you want changed/fixed i'd be happy to do so. Thanks for ordering & I hope you enjoy her!
Ldt9W1l.png
____________ iS24ah4.png

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38