Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Emergency Anything usd - [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
boop
boop
uwu
uwu
Bump it up one last time
Bump it up one last time
@Jackieee Hey do you think this would suffice? I did some moderately quick sketches and I could elaborate more personality / pose / details you might want in PM. I'm thinking a color + shaded.

Also do you take multi-payment? As in a mix of gold and treasure?

https://toyhou.se/4427665.no-named
@Jackieee Hey do you think this would suffice? I did some moderately quick sketches and I could elaborate more personality / pose / details you might want in PM. I'm thinking a color + shaded.

Also do you take multi-payment? As in a mix of gold and treasure?

https://toyhou.se/4427665.no-named
adfa.png
@Riku114 yea that ref would be enough, but do you want half body or bust? busts would be $1 cheaper. also yes, i would take multi-payment.
@Riku114 yea that ref would be enough, but do you want half body or bust? busts would be $1 cheaper. also yes, i would take multi-payment.
@Jackiee Bust would be nice. I dunno if I got it decently or not but if possible kinda aiming for a more androgynous maybe slightly more masculine look. You could do hair down or pony tail, which ever you like best.
@Jackiee Bust would be nice. I dunno if I got it decently or not but if possible kinda aiming for a more androgynous maybe slightly more masculine look. You could do hair down or pony tail, which ever you like best.
adfa.png
@Jackieee
Hey! Thanks again for answering my forum post last week. I’d love to order two pieces for my bean, the first one of sour second art style, like the pikachu (which is so totally adorable!) and the second one of your first art style, sketches, coloured, shaded, for 700g (as I translated it). Please tell me how much my total would be (I’d like to pay in g) and if I should link my ref sheet again!
Thank you :3
@Jackieee
Hey! Thanks again for answering my forum post last week. I’d love to order two pieces for my bean, the first one of sour second art style, like the pikachu (which is so totally adorable!) and the second one of your first art style, sketches, coloured, shaded, for 700g (as I translated it). Please tell me how much my total would be (I’d like to pay in g) and if I should link my ref sheet again!
Thank you :3
ZvbSgJx.png
@GlaedrGoldscale ok two styles will be the same price, whether colored or shaded, so in total, if you want the first one as the cuter art style, shaded and colored, it'll also be 700g
@GlaedrGoldscale ok two styles will be the same price, whether colored or shaded, so in total, if you want the first one as the cuter art style, shaded and colored, it'll also be 700g
@Jackieee totally fine with me! I’ll set up a CR with 1400g :3
@Jackieee totally fine with me! I’ll set up a CR with 1400g :3
ZvbSgJx.png
@GlaedrGoldscale ok but i cant guarantee i can finish two artworks today, also i forgot to mention but do please link your refs again thanks
@GlaedrGoldscale ok but i cant guarantee i can finish two artworks today, also i forgot to mention but do please link your refs again thanks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26