Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] AEther's Traditional Headshots
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
@Vsauce
That dragon is just so painfully me. I swear that's how I look at work 100 percent of the time. Thank you!
@Vsauce
That dragon is just so painfully me. I swear that's how I look at work 100 percent of the time. Thank you!
Yokai.gif
Thank you so much, I love them! You did great job, and I love both the dragons themselves and the way you drew their apparel (and snakes, of course)!
Thank you so much, I love them! You did great job, and I love both the dragons themselves and the way you drew their apparel (and snakes, of course)!
@Sensaspecter Drawing finished, thank you for your preference! (i loved doing it, honestly) [img]https://i.imgur.com/I2HoyyC.jpg[/img]
@Sensaspecter

Drawing finished, thank you for your preference!
(i loved doing it, honestly)
I2HoyyC.jpg
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
OH MY GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY :OO im in love? Thank you so much! Can i please be put on the pinglist for when you open again? Definately want more art from you ^_^
OH MY GOD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY :OO im in love? Thank you so much! Can i please be put on the pinglist for when you open again? Definately want more art from you ^_^
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SensaSpecter

Ofc, adding you to ping list (also, thank you for your words!).

<3
@SensaSpecter

Ofc, adding you to ping list (also, thank you for your words!).

<3

giphy.gif
[center]@Kitto Sorry for the wait, i actually finished it yesterday but couldn't upload it because my internet went down for a large ammount of time. Thank you for your preference! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TyWCFUc.jpg[/img][/center]
@Kitto
Sorry for the wait, i actually finished it yesterday but couldn't upload it because my internet went down for a large ammount of time.
Thank you for your preference!
TyWCFUc.jpg

giphy.gif
Now that i finished all of the remaining orders, i can accept new ones.
Opening again once more!
Now that i finished all of the remaining orders, i can accept new ones.
Opening again once more!

giphy.gif
YES PLEASE :D Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51606271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516063/51606271_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression: he is SCARY a very creepy skeletal ghost, wandering in the tombs, passing through walls, a smell of rot around him and some flies swarm around him. The air gets icy cold where he passes. definitely would attack you on sight. sharp teeth and always open eyes Additional info: i would like the halo, maybe some arms of the fiendish emerald grasp and maybe down the body some small mushrooms. If possible some tiny flies :3 maybe a bit of the fiendish emerald nightshroud Payment: gems or treasure whichever you need more, willing to pay more than 100kt/g again as well ^_^
YES PLEASE :D

Reference:
51606271_350.png

Expression: he is SCARY a very creepy skeletal ghost, wandering in the tombs, passing through walls, a smell of rot around him and some flies swarm around him. The air gets icy cold where he passes. definitely would attack you on sight. sharp teeth and always open eyes
Additional info: i would like the halo, maybe some arms of the fiendish emerald grasp and maybe down the body some small mushrooms. If possible some tiny flies :3 maybe a bit of the fiendish emerald nightshroud
Payment: gems or treasure whichever you need more, willing to pay more than 100kt/g again as well ^_^
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SensaSpecter

That was fast not gonna lie, adding you to queue list!
(if you can pay in treasure that would be great pls.)
@SensaSpecter

That was fast not gonna lie, adding you to queue list!
(if you can pay in treasure that would be great pls.)

giphy.gif
Sent! ^_^
Sent! ^_^
sensaspecter_res3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43