Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] AEther's Traditional Headshots
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
Closing shop for now to focus in the next 2 drawings, so far the most complicated ones.
Closing shop for now to focus in the next 2 drawings, so far the most complicated ones.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Hey, how much did you want for payment? 300/400 gems okay? And do you want it via crossroads? Or some other way? :3 will send it as soon as i see a response to this ^_^
Hey, how much did you want for payment? 300/400 gems okay? And do you want it via crossroads? Or some other way? :3 will send it as soon as i see a response to this ^_^
sensaspecter_res3.png
@sensaspecter

I Guess you can send 300g only but if you want to send 400 that's alright too, plus send me the payment vía crossroad please ^°^
@sensaspecter

I Guess you can send 300g only but if you want to send 400 that's alright too, plus send me the payment vía crossroad please ^°^

giphy.gif
@Toonkuriboh Drawing ready, thanks for your preference! [img]https://i.imgur.com/bEfoib2.jpg[/img]
@Toonkuriboh
Drawing ready, thanks for your preference!

bEfoib2.jpg

giphy.gif
@Vsauce

That is fantastic, thank you!
@Vsauce

That is fantastic, thank you!
@Vsauce Somehow I missed your reply sorry!

I have multiples of most coliseum familiars - fewer for the newest venues. Harvest and snowsquall floracats, Colorburst and swallowtail buttersnakes, spare goliath mountain beetle, fallen streaks....and that's just the 20 pages in my Hoard....

Frostbite hummingbirds, Perching java sparrow, glossy duskrat, coarsefur yeti, nature sprite, sunbeam ursa, chocolate ferret, loga, seaweed scavenger, empress beetle, agol, roc, crowned roc,

The Bears - livewire grizly, magma embear, hibernal starbear, graveyard guardian, cragbacked bouldursa, polarfreeze defender, murktooth bramblekeep, cloudkeeper herald, wavebreak snarler, timber tender,

The Phonies - snarling mimic, ectoplasmime, jawlocker, sundial imposter, voltspire intruder, lavaborne hoax, slumbering charlatan, fungusbearing phony, jadecarved decoy,

Uh - sunbeam soldier, lightning lancer, molten marauder, stardust scholar, gusting goblin, spirit of wind

It's a good thing I needed to make this list anyways. o-o
@Vsauce Somehow I missed your reply sorry!

I have multiples of most coliseum familiars - fewer for the newest venues. Harvest and snowsquall floracats, Colorburst and swallowtail buttersnakes, spare goliath mountain beetle, fallen streaks....and that's just the 20 pages in my Hoard....

Frostbite hummingbirds, Perching java sparrow, glossy duskrat, coarsefur yeti, nature sprite, sunbeam ursa, chocolate ferret, loga, seaweed scavenger, empress beetle, agol, roc, crowned roc,

The Bears - livewire grizly, magma embear, hibernal starbear, graveyard guardian, cragbacked bouldursa, polarfreeze defender, murktooth bramblekeep, cloudkeeper herald, wavebreak snarler, timber tender,

The Phonies - snarling mimic, ectoplasmime, jawlocker, sundial imposter, voltspire intruder, lavaborne hoax, slumbering charlatan, fungusbearing phony, jadecarved decoy,

Uh - sunbeam soldier, lightning lancer, molten marauder, stardust scholar, gusting goblin, spirit of wind

It's a good thing I needed to make this list anyways. o-o
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

No problem about that.
Well, Since the price is 100kt, you can just gather a handful of those that together are worth 100kt or near that price.

(sorry i'm just bad at familiars)
@Kitto

No problem about that.
Well, Since the price is 100kt, you can just gather a handful of those that together are worth 100kt or near that price.

(sorry i'm just bad at familiars)

giphy.gif
By the way. @Valemora Drawing finished, thank you for your preference! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YAg1a2h.jpg[/img]
By the way.

@Valemora

Drawing finished, thank you for your preference!
YAg1a2h.jpg

giphy.gif
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/7BqQE
Expresion: snarly? if not - surprise me!
Additional info: n...nah...but I guess if u want some.
Payment: familiars! :D
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/7BqQE
Expresion: snarly? if not - surprise me!
Additional info: n...nah...but I guess if u want some.
Payment: familiars! :D
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

even thought i'm closed, sure, adding you to the pinglist.
@Kitto

even thought i'm closed, sure, adding you to the pinglist.

giphy.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43