Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIP] Maya's Creations - Art Shop
1 2 3 4
[center]Meep meep, don't mind this. Pardon us while we clean the dust. :"D Obviously, this is not open yet, but I've plans! ; W; ---------------------------------------- [b]-:Rules:-[/b] WIP [emoji=gem size=1][b]FR currency ratio - 1g:1000t[/b][emoji=treasure size=1] [URL=https://mayasachacreations.weebly.com/tosterms-of-services.html]~T.O.S/Terms of Services~[/URL] Yes, applicable with everything I draw, sorreh. *I'll set some FR exclusivities though. ---------------------------------------- [b]~[u]Cheeb Cheeb[/u]~[/b] [i]Price --[/i] Example: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/11838844_vFhxS1MRZjyv8zD.jpg[/img][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/11838822_w8XVVdAmek34TgS.jpg[/img] ---------------------------------------- [b]~[u]What a Head[/u]~[/b] [i]Price --[/i] Example: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14867425_G0CV0MBDWkir4GW.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249233414899761153/632545877717811220/dd6jn90-628a9166-4eac-46be-bde4-99683bb6b16d.png[/img] ---------------------------------------- [b]~[u]Maybe Full Body?[/u]~[/b] [i]Price --[/i] Example: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/249233414899761153/632545521508286484/dd3p7qf-11950024-f075-4d27-b2c9-562fcefa3914.png[/img] ---------------------------------------- And perhaps more styles in the future, of course!~♥ ---------------------------------------- Obviously, WIP again here [/center]
Meep meep, don't mind this. Pardon us while we clean the dust. :"D
Obviously, this is not open yet, but I've plans! ; W;
-:Rules:-
WIP

FR currency ratio - 1g:1000t

~T.O.S/Terms of Services~
Yes, applicable with everything I draw, sorreh.
*I'll set some FR exclusivities though.
~Cheeb Cheeb~
Price --

Example: 11838844_vFhxS1MRZjyv8zD.jpg11838822_w8XVVdAmek34TgS.jpg
~What a Head~
Price --

Example: 14867425_G0CV0MBDWkir4GW.pngdd6jn90-628a9166-4eac-46be-bde4-99683bb6b16d.png
~Maybe Full Body?~
Price --

Example: dd3p7qf-11950024-f075-4d27-b2c9-562fcefa3914.png
And perhaps more styles in the future, of course!~♥
Obviously, WIP again here
Please, if I'm interested into stuffs you sell yet happen you sold it to someone else, have the courtesy to notify me as I might be waiting on the matter, thanks!
~My DeviantArt~ | ~My Twitter~
13418262_kQ9SuSvt4K38xEU.png
-Slots available-
Cookie One
Cookie Two
Cookie Three
-Slots available-
Cookie One
Cookie Two
Cookie Three
Please, if I'm interested into stuffs you sell yet happen you sold it to someone else, have the courtesy to notify me as I might be waiting on the matter, thanks!
[center][b]~[u]Items Wishlist[/u]~[/b] Which can also be used as payment (Most of them are dreams tho) [item=Golden Idol][item=Cranial Hornhelm][item=Gilded crown][item=Light Sprite][item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Cloudy Wings] [item=Skycat][item=Golden Bantam Fangar][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Speedy] [skin=1489][skin=1615][skin=1618][skin=1781][skin=1319][skin=1787][skin=3315][skin=11972][skin=10000][skin=4148][skin=1710][skin=652] [item=black tulip flowerfall][item=Crimson arm silks][item=Crimson leg silks][item=Crimson wing silks][item=Crimson silk sash][item=Crimson silk scarf][item=Crimson tail bangle][item=Crimson silk veil][item=Shifting Kelpie Mane] [b]Pirate stuffs[/b] [item=Swashbuckler's Seaspray Garb][item=Corsair's Seaspray Garb][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Garb][item=Privateer's Seaspray Garb] --------------- [item=Wave Sweeper][item=mantarune][item=tunnel hydra][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Malevolent Spirit] [item=breed change: wildclaw][item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)] [b]All the EGGS[/b] [item=Unhatched Fire egg][item=Unhatched water egg][item=Unhatched plague egg][item=Unhatched wind egg][item=Unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=Unhatched arcane egg][item=Unhatched light egg][item=Unhatched shadow egg][item=Unhatched earth egg][item=Unhatched lightning egg][/center]
~Items Wishlist~
Which can also be used as payment
(Most of them are dreams tho)

Pirate stuffs

All the EGGS
[center][b]~[u]Dragons Wishlist[/u]~[/b] [emoji=heart]A MALE 5 Digits dragon, so I can spoil it forever. (ID number can be lower) [emoji=heart]Oldie dragons with my birthdate(10 August). *There is no 6 digits with my birthdate due to downtime back at this time, so I can only check the 7 digits ones. I already have 3 Oldies with my birthdate, meaning if you have one, you can show and I'll give them a look, but doesn't mean I'll take them. [b]Note:[/b] [i]7 digits oldies with mah birthdate usually start their ID with 555---- or 556----, to give a clue if someone wonder if they have one.[/i] [emoji=heart][s]A 7 digits Male Imperial Midnight/Midnight/White(or Ice) or Obsidian/Obsidian/White(or Ice) to forgive myself to have exalted a precious babe of mine years ago due to lack of space, I am still very sad about it today. ;;[/s] I've found one! But I don't say no at checking others ones. o wo [emoji=heart]6 or 7 digits Imperials Swamp XXY, can also be a XXX combo. I always prefer male over female. Tertiary colors might need to match in case of XXY, but I am willing to look at any. [emoji=heart]A Gen1 XXY Swamp/Swamp FEMALE to complete a monster pair I wanna do. I already have the Male! [emoji=heart size=1]Actively seeking a Gen1 XXY Crocodile Male, I am big fan of crocs and dat color... [emoji=heart size=1]A Gen1 XXY Steel and a Gen1 XXY Royal. [emoji=heart]A Gen1 XXY Midnight/Midnight or Obsidian/Obsidian - One can dream. [emoji=heart]A Gen1 XXX - And DREAM A LOT. x"D [emoji=heart]A Gen1 or Gen2 Imperial, male preferably even though I 100% doubt this is even possible, YET who knows![/center]
~Dragons Wishlist~

A MALE 5 Digits dragon, so I can spoil it forever. (ID number can be lower)
Oldie dragons with my birthdate(10 August).
*There is no 6 digits with my birthdate due to downtime back at this time, so I can only check the 7 digits ones. I already have 3 Oldies with my birthdate, meaning if you have one, you can show and I'll give them a look, but doesn't mean I'll take them.
Note: 7 digits oldies with mah birthdate usually start their ID with 555---- or 556----, to give a clue if someone wonder if they have one.
A 7 digits Male Imperial Midnight/Midnight/White(or Ice) or Obsidian/Obsidian/White(or Ice) to forgive myself to have exalted a precious babe of mine years ago due to lack of space, I am still very sad about it today. ;;
I've found one! But I don't say no at checking others ones. o wo
6 or 7 digits Imperials Swamp XXY, can also be a XXX combo. I always prefer male over female. Tertiary colors might need to match in case of XXY, but I am willing to look at any.
A Gen1 XXY Swamp/Swamp FEMALE to complete a monster pair I wanna do. I already have the Male!
Actively seeking a Gen1 XXY Crocodile Male, I am big fan of crocs and dat color...
A Gen1 XXY Steel and a Gen1 XXY Royal.
A Gen1 XXY Midnight/Midnight or Obsidian/Obsidian - One can dream.
A Gen1 XXX - And DREAM A LOT. x"D
A Gen1 or Gen2 Imperial, male preferably even though I 100% doubt this is even possible, YET who knows!
~Ping List goes Here~
Simply ask to be added!

@Scultone @Pearlimose @KristalNoodles @Laeyein @CaTYstrophe @Pleasant @ColorfulCredit @Apotheos @HellsByte @Renoki @IromotNemem @Tsuzumikin @Nonsense @Chou @AndleRandle @Araaska

Never doubt about asking to be removed from the list of course!~
~Ping List goes Here~
Simply ask to be added!

@Scultone @Pearlimose @KristalNoodles @Laeyein @CaTYstrophe @Pleasant @ColorfulCredit @Apotheos @HellsByte @Renoki @IromotNemem @Tsuzumikin @Nonsense @Chou @AndleRandle @Araaska

Never doubt about asking to be removed from the list of course!~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Reserved~
~Aaaaand Reserved Again~
~Aaaaand Reserved Again~
1 2 3 4