Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art [O] Games
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@Wyvernre
Thanks for showing your art! I really like the dragon piece you did, but I'm not 100% sure about the humanoid style :> Do you have more examples of humans/humanoids you could show me?

@Foxg1ove
Hmm, from what I can see your art looks nice, but I don't really like going by sketches instead of full pieces... If you're planning on doing more art soon, you can get back to me if you've more/completed humanoid examples? :>

@SleepyPyromancer
Hey, I've seen you around! :D I think your anthros & ferals are really good, but I'm not entirely sure your style fits most of my OCs. That makes it quite tough to pick someone...
Though I looked through your examples, and I think your chibis are really cute? These pieces are my favourites:
1, 2, 3, & 4

So 1 chibi is the price of 1 scatterscroll then? Because that totally works for me :) You can pick 2 characters of mine you'd like to do a chibi for, or I can pick them myself if you prefer~
@Wyvernre
Thanks for showing your art! I really like the dragon piece you did, but I'm not 100% sure about the humanoid style :> Do you have more examples of humans/humanoids you could show me?

@Foxg1ove
Hmm, from what I can see your art looks nice, but I don't really like going by sketches instead of full pieces... If you're planning on doing more art soon, you can get back to me if you've more/completed humanoid examples? :>

@SleepyPyromancer
Hey, I've seen you around! :D I think your anthros & ferals are really good, but I'm not entirely sure your style fits most of my OCs. That makes it quite tough to pick someone...
Though I looked through your examples, and I think your chibis are really cute? These pieces are my favourites:
1, 2, 3, & 4

So 1 chibi is the price of 1 scatterscroll then? Because that totally works for me :) You can pick 2 characters of mine you'd like to do a chibi for, or I can pick them myself if you prefer~
Heydere @Exeidur, I'm willing to do commissions, always open! I have a ton of refs on my commission page, link is in my sig! But heres the more notible/Favorite pieces of mine! [img]https://i.imgur.com/EcocWIe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nc8HAvY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/86AAkQi.jpg[/img]
Heydere @Exeidur, I'm willing to do commissions, always open! I have a ton of refs on my commission page, link is in my sig!

But heres the more notible/Favorite pieces of mine!

EcocWIe.png
Nc8HAvY.png
86AAkQi.jpg
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
@ItsGigglez

Hi! And thanks for posting. I really like the middle example you showed, that style is really cool. I think a coloured headshot in a similar style for one of my characters would be nice? :>
@ItsGigglez

Hi! And thanks for posting. I really like the middle example you showed, that style is really cool. I think a coloured headshot in a similar style for one of my characters would be nice? :>
@Exeidur Sure! Its a style im experimenting with using more pixelated line art, I can definitely do it for you! My price is usually 1.5kg for colored headshots but since you want my style im experimenting in I can discount it to 750g? that alright with you?
@Exeidur Sure! Its a style im experimenting with using more pixelated line art, I can definitely do it for you! My price is usually 1.5kg for colored headshots but since you want my style im experimenting in I can discount it to 750g? that alright with you?
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
@ItsGigglez

That sounds good to me! You can pick the character yourself if you want (link to all on the first page of this thread), or I can pick one tomorrow, since I'll go to bed now :>
@ItsGigglez

That sounds good to me! You can pick the character yourself if you want (link to all on the first page of this thread), or I can pick one tomorrow, since I'll go to bed now :>
@Exeidur

Aaah thank you so much friend~♥

I'd be happy to do a couple of chibis for you in that style! One chibi is indeed the price of a scroll, so for two it would be 700g, or two actual scrolls if you'd prefer to pay in items. I'm also currently accepting Gaoler related scrolls at MP or LAH uwu/

Character wise, I'd love to draw Haekit, Larissa, Lyari, or Namaemi! Of course if you had someone else in mind I'd be happy to draw them instead, but those four caught my attention the most owo/
@Exeidur

Aaah thank you so much friend~♥

I'd be happy to do a couple of chibis for you in that style! One chibi is indeed the price of a scroll, so for two it would be 700g, or two actual scrolls if you'd prefer to pay in items. I'm also currently accepting Gaoler related scrolls at MP or LAH uwu/

Character wise, I'd love to draw Haekit, Larissa, Lyari, or Namaemi! Of course if you had someone else in mind I'd be happy to draw them instead, but those four caught my attention the most owo/
@Exeidur I would love to do Elaria if thats ok with you!!
@Exeidur I would love to do Elaria if thats ok with you!!
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
@Exeidur hi!! your characters are lovely! here's a link to my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2692731]art shop[/url], there are examples on the first page (& throughout the rest of the thread as well)! but here's just one example ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583375501104513049/585675962344275968/young_eden.png[/img]
@Exeidur hi!! your characters are lovely! here's a link to my art shop, there are examples on the first page (& throughout the rest of the thread as well)!

but here's just one example ^^
young_eden.png

> pigeon
> they/them
@Exeidur
Hello! Thank you so much for liking my art <3 there aren’t any games in the list I’m interested in at the moment, but I’m willing to take up a headshot commission like what I did in the past for 800g, if you’re okay with that ^^~
@Exeidur
Hello! Thank you so much for liking my art <3 there aren’t any games in the list I’m interested in at the moment, but I’m willing to take up a headshot commission like what I did in the past for 800g, if you’re okay with that ^^~
Instagram | Art Shop
@SleepyPyromancer
Awesome! I'll just be paying in gems, since I don't have any Gaoler scrolls or anything :>

Would you do Namaemi and Larissa? Those two don't have as much art yet :> And are you alright with receiving payment after completion?

@ItsGigglez
Sure, definitely okay with that ^^ Elaria experimental coloured headshot for 750G/kT. I'll note that down on my front page.
Are you good with receiving payment after completion as well? :>

@pigeonz
Hi & thanks for posting! I think the piece you shared it quite pretty, but your overall style isn't really for me. Good luck with your shop & commissions though <3

@Mikixen
I'd definitely be interested in a headshot for gems! I've gotten a few new characters since you last drew for me, so you can browse through all of them, or through the ones most in need of art, if you'd like to pick a character yourself :> Otherwise I can definitely pick~
@SleepyPyromancer
Awesome! I'll just be paying in gems, since I don't have any Gaoler scrolls or anything :>

Would you do Namaemi and Larissa? Those two don't have as much art yet :> And are you alright with receiving payment after completion?

@ItsGigglez
Sure, definitely okay with that ^^ Elaria experimental coloured headshot for 750G/kT. I'll note that down on my front page.
Are you good with receiving payment after completion as well? :>

@pigeonz
Hi & thanks for posting! I think the piece you shared it quite pretty, but your overall style isn't really for me. Good luck with your shop & commissions though <3

@Mikixen
I'd definitely be interested in a headshot for gems! I've gotten a few new characters since you last drew for me, so you can browse through all of them, or through the ones most in need of art, if you'd like to pick a character yourself :> Otherwise I can definitely pick~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20