Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painterly Dragon Portraits (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4
[emoji=banescale love size=1]
RGcwvcm.jpg
[emoji=star size=1]
RGcwvcm.jpg
[emoji=eternal youth size=1]
RGcwvcm.jpg
Gosh those refined headshots are stunning, and for such a nice price!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist (the paypal one, since I prefer to use paypal in general)
Gosh those refined headshots are stunning, and for such a nice price!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist (the paypal one, since I prefer to use paypal in general)
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
Hi I noticed you've got slots open, and WOW your art is beautiful. I'm totally going to commission you multiple times cause I need some art for my bios. Username and ID: MilkyWayRising 68141 Link to dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26217688] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262177/26217688_350.png[/img] [/url] Portrait type: Refined Background type: Transparent Other: I'll pm you my paypal email, and can I get a front facing portrait of her?
Hi I noticed you've got slots open, and WOW your art is beautiful. I'm totally going to commission you multiple times cause I need some art for my bios.

Username and ID: MilkyWayRising 68141
Link to dragon:
26217688_350.png

Portrait type: Refined
Background type: Transparent
Other: I'll pm you my paypal email, and can I get a front facing portrait of her?
Those aren't ashes, they're fireflies
My Art Thread
Dragon Coloring Pages Project!
Pronouns: he/she please don't use they/them for me if you can! Thank you!
@Svantanon Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Svantanon Thank you! I've added you to the pinglist!
RGcwvcm.jpg
@MilkyWayRising Yep, I can do that! I've added you to a slot. I'll work on a sketch for you to approve before I send the invoice [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@MilkyWayRising Yep, I can do that! I've added you to a slot. I'll work on a sketch for you to approve before I send the invoice
RGcwvcm.jpg
1 2 3 4