Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >Eon's MS Paint Doodles! [T/G | PING]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Ohmydarlinq Sure thing! I've added you up, thank you for your interest!
@Ohmydarlinq Sure thing! I've added you up, thank you for your interest!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Wolfkai @Taneenah @Cyanphire @Ohmydarlinq All of the slots have been cleared, so I'm pinging you to let you know it's time to open up again! I've made the price 35kt/g per image, because I've found myself taking more time to add in details. I have also revamped my pinglists, so please let me know if you'd like for me to add you to the permanent pinglist for every opening or the one-time list where you are removed after securing a slot. Since I didn't have this system before, I'd appreciate if you told me what pinglist you'd like to be on! c: @Nima0 Here is your girl, thank you for your patience! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eILNC4Q.png[/img]
@Wolfkai @Taneenah @Cyanphire @Ohmydarlinq
All of the slots have been cleared, so I'm pinging you to let you know it's time to open up again! I've made the price 35kt/g per image, because I've found myself taking more time to add in details.

I have also revamped my pinglists, so please let me know if you'd like for me to add you to the permanent pinglist for every opening or the one-time list where you are removed after securing a slot. Since I didn't have this system before, I'd appreciate if you told me what pinglist you'd like to be on! c:

@Nima0
Here is your girl, thank you for your patience!

eILNC4Q.png
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Username and user ID: Cyanphire 150278 Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51537369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515374/51537369_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name and dragon ID: Cyraph 51537369 Specifics: the main pieces of apparel id like to be included are: [item=cloudberry plumed headdress][item=off-white skypost sandals][item=cloudy feathered wings] Feel free to take creative liberty with the apparel! They're a Seraph so the apparel is meant to represent extra sets of wings! :> And in terms of personality you can draw them in, they're very unhinged and intense! They're just so full of Energy! If you need any extra details feel free to let me know! Also id love to be put on a permanant pinglist! :O
Username and user ID:
Cyanphire 150278
Dragon image:

51537369_350.png

Dragon name and dragon ID:
Cyraph 51537369
Specifics: the main pieces of apparel id like to be included are:
Cloudberry Plumed Headdress Off-White Skypost Sandals Cloudy Feathered Wings
Feel free to take creative liberty with the apparel! They're a Seraph so the apparel is meant to represent extra sets of wings! :>
And in terms of personality you can draw them in, they're very unhinged and intense! They're just so full of Energy! If you need any extra details feel free to let me know!

Also id love to be put on a permanant pinglist! :O
@Cyanphire Wow, I love their outfit! I've added you to the slots list and permanent pinglist, you can send a CR and I'll get started ^^

Would you like for me to draw the wings as two sets of blue wings like the reference on your Toyhouse, two sets of cloudy feathered wings, or how it shows up on the FR dragon (one set of flesh Mirror wings and the cloudy wings)?
@Cyanphire Wow, I love their outfit! I've added you to the slots list and permanent pinglist, you can send a CR and I'll get started ^^

Would you like for me to draw the wings as two sets of blue wings like the reference on your Toyhouse, two sets of cloudy feathered wings, or how it shows up on the FR dragon (one set of flesh Mirror wings and the cloudy wings)?
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Thank you!! I'll send the payment over~

And oh!! I appreciate ya asking about the wing deal! :O tho im perfectly fine with the FR depiction with one set being the flesh mirror wings and the other being the cloudy wings! I have a seperate tab for this version of the character so im totally fine with straying away from the original character's design :> it keeps this version of the character consistant when I buy adopts and such for them as well.
Thank you!! I'll send the payment over~

And oh!! I appreciate ya asking about the wing deal! :O tho im perfectly fine with the FR depiction with one set being the flesh mirror wings and the other being the cloudy wings! I have a seperate tab for this version of the character so im totally fine with straying away from the original character's design :> it keeps this version of the character consistant when I buy adopts and such for them as well.
@Cyanphire That makes sense! I'll take note of that and do the wings as FR displays them. Thank you! :D
@Cyanphire That makes sense! I'll take note of that and do the wings as FR displays them. Thank you! :D
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Awesome! :D
Also i completely forgot to mention something I meant to state originally in my form: can you add a simple, traditionally shaped cyan halo like the one in the character ref (without the charm)? :O
Awesome! :D
Also i completely forgot to mention something I meant to state originally in my form: can you add a simple, traditionally shaped cyan halo like the one in the character ref (without the charm)? :O
@Cyanphire Of course, I can do that! ^^
@Cyanphire Of course, I can do that! ^^
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Username and user ID: StarkHarkness 7687 Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15960843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159609/15960843_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name and dragon ID: GLORIOUSWINDBAB 15960843 Specifics: I'm not sure how to describe her personality and the best thing I can think of is either ask you look at her bio OR just tell you [i]"Much Glory, Very Wind, So Bab"[/i]
Username and user ID: StarkHarkness 7687
Dragon image:
15960843_350.png

Dragon name and dragon ID: GLORIOUSWINDBAB 15960843
Specifics: I'm not sure how to describe her personality and the best thing I can think of is either ask you look at her bio OR just tell you "Much Glory, Very Wind, So Bab"
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@StarkHarkness BAHAHA I love this wind bab, you're added up to the slots list!
@StarkHarkness BAHAHA I love this wind bab, you're added up to the slots list!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12