Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glowy dragons! (USD)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@reefknot finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/224642454429630475/584908766642831371/prettyGODO.png[/img]
@reefknot finished!

prettyGODO.png
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@skoshek the slots/pinglists are for both USD and in-game currency!
@skoshek the slots/pinglists are for both USD and in-game currency!
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@bunlux hello! it's your turn! let me know what you want drawn and send in the funds anytime so i can get started!
@bunlux hello! it's your turn! let me know what you want drawn and send in the funds anytime so i can get started!
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem

EXCITEDLY SLAPS TOP OF TABLE!!!! i hope you're ok with doing human(oid) OCs for these glowy commissions because I'd love to get one of my ghost boy Richard (here) warning for mild blood + sharp medical objects

as for personality, he's actually a big softy and sweetheart, but as you can see i do love me some zany "out there" pieces with him too lol. feel free to go whatever direction works best for you! you can also include his nose or omit it, w/e! ;v;
@totem

EXCITEDLY SLAPS TOP OF TABLE!!!! i hope you're ok with doing human(oid) OCs for these glowy commissions because I'd love to get one of my ghost boy Richard (here) warning for mild blood + sharp medical objects

as for personality, he's actually a big softy and sweetheart, but as you can see i do love me some zany "out there" pieces with him too lol. feel free to go whatever direction works best for you! you can also include his nose or omit it, w/e! ;v;
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@totem

aaaaa thanks so much it's perfect :D
@totem

aaaaa thanks so much it's perfect :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@bunlux awesome! and im totally cool with humanoid ocs, in fact most of my art is of humanoids but its just not what i post here hgfjg
@bunlux awesome! and im totally cool with humanoid ocs, in fact most of my art is of humanoids but its just not what i post here hgfjg
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem
Do I spy an open slot? If so, I'll claim it!
@totem
Do I spy an open slot? If so, I'll claim it!
ffGNCkk.png
@skoshek oops! sorry naw i forgot to fill that in
@skoshek oops! sorry naw i forgot to fill that in
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
@totem could i be added to your pinglist for the waitlist please? ^^
@totem could i be added to your pinglist for the waitlist please? ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@mahururaji adding you now!
@mahururaji adding you now!
ezgif-1-7ba859ed38.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21