Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Enkil's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! I was wondering if I could get something for this girl if your still open: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55625632] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556257/55625632_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a well known thief in [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19575467]Wildgarde[/url]. She specializes in daggers/kinves and many use her services in order to steal back items that were previously theirs. Was thinking I could get "A Start" for her.
Hello! I was wondering if I could get something for this girl if your still open:

55625632_350.png

She's a well known thief in Wildgarde. She specializes in daggers/kinves and many use her services in order to steal back items that were previously theirs. Was thinking I could get "A Start" for her.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@AncientTempress
After some tweaking and rewriting... This is what I have right now. If you'd like anything changed, please let me know.
Current word count: 335

Sherena eyes her two hunting companions. Red eyes looking them over carefully. Kandrid, the red and green colored Mirror, looks ready enough. She should as their leader. Her gaze settles upon Hallowen. The obsidian and orange toned Ridgeback is a clumsy male. So clumsy. Yet he always seems to get the job done. Somehow. At least, that is what Kandrid has told her.
This is her first hunt as a group with her new family. She’s more used to hunting alone. Kandrid seems capable enough though. The Mirror female has taken to Sherena’s form of communication quickly enough. A relief really. If she hadn’t, this could have been very complicated indeed.
Her crimson gaze catches on their quarry. She hums lowly, barely audible, to alert Kandrid. The Mirror nods and motions Hallowen to his position. The male trips… over his own tail? How is this even possible. Luckily, it is a quiet enough incident that their prey doesn’t even seem to notice. Good.
Their prey is a Featherback boar. Perhaps not the brightest idea for a first hunt together… They all strong enough though. So it shouldn’t be too big a problem. In theory. It’s far too late to turn back now though. Especially since Hallowen just broke cover. She hears Kandrid groan as the male trips, missing his first hit and alerting the great beast that it is being hunted, Well… So much for the element of surprise. Oh well.
Sherena and Kandrid move as one, coming out from cover. Kandrid intercepts the Featherback’s attack so Hallowen can find his feet. Meanwhile, Sherena hits it from behind. Now in combat, Hallowen seems less clumsy and has taken up the fight rather well. Though the fight proves tough, they manage to take down the beast. While Kandrid whoops and hollers, Sherena takes stock of herself. A bit battered and bruised, but nothing serious. Good. She had worried this would go much worse. Perhaps… Perhaps being part of a family wont be so bad after all.
@AncientTempress
After some tweaking and rewriting... This is what I have right now. If you'd like anything changed, please let me know.
Current word count: 335

Sherena eyes her two hunting companions. Red eyes looking them over carefully. Kandrid, the red and green colored Mirror, looks ready enough. She should as their leader. Her gaze settles upon Hallowen. The obsidian and orange toned Ridgeback is a clumsy male. So clumsy. Yet he always seems to get the job done. Somehow. At least, that is what Kandrid has told her.
This is her first hunt as a group with her new family. She’s more used to hunting alone. Kandrid seems capable enough though. The Mirror female has taken to Sherena’s form of communication quickly enough. A relief really. If she hadn’t, this could have been very complicated indeed.
Her crimson gaze catches on their quarry. She hums lowly, barely audible, to alert Kandrid. The Mirror nods and motions Hallowen to his position. The male trips… over his own tail? How is this even possible. Luckily, it is a quiet enough incident that their prey doesn’t even seem to notice. Good.
Their prey is a Featherback boar. Perhaps not the brightest idea for a first hunt together… They all strong enough though. So it shouldn’t be too big a problem. In theory. It’s far too late to turn back now though. Especially since Hallowen just broke cover. She hears Kandrid groan as the male trips, missing his first hit and alerting the great beast that it is being hunted, Well… So much for the element of surprise. Oh well.
Sherena and Kandrid move as one, coming out from cover. Kandrid intercepts the Featherback’s attack so Hallowen can find his feet. Meanwhile, Sherena hits it from behind. Now in combat, Hallowen seems less clumsy and has taken up the fight rather well. Though the fight proves tough, they manage to take down the beast. While Kandrid whoops and hollers, Sherena takes stock of herself. A bit battered and bruised, but nothing serious. Good. She had worried this would go much worse. Perhaps… Perhaps being part of a family wont be so bad after all.
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
:O!! (My heart ahhh!)

I love it, I felt giddy when reading this, thank you!
30kt heading your way
:O!! (My heart ahhh!)

I love it, I felt giddy when reading this, thank you!
30kt heading your way
fuNsG2D.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7