Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Enkil's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow I love it!! I would love to commission you again another time to ~continue~ the story!

I’ll send my payment!
Wow I love it!! I would love to commission you again another time to ~continue~ the story!

I’ll send my payment!
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
@Arbiteur
I'm glad you like it! Based on word count, this one would be 30kT. I'd be happy to do more sometime! ^_^
@Arbiteur
I'm glad you like it! Based on word count, this one would be 30kT. I'd be happy to do more sometime! ^_^
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
Guess who had earned money by selling fodder... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46420021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464201/46420021_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Cupcake! Despite being Arcane baby, he's quite interested in robotics and would love to open his own technology shop in Plague. For now, he enjoys tinkering the robots and components of other inventions other clansmen bring from traveling to Lightning flight or loot from Coli. As you can imagine, his room is a mess, covered in various parts, blueprints and his own notes, but he thinks it's organized chaos x3 I'd like a bio for him, but honestly, whatever works best for you. o/
Guess who had earned money by selling fodder...

46420021_350.png

This is Cupcake!
Despite being Arcane baby, he's quite interested in robotics and would love to open his own technology shop in Plague. For now, he enjoys tinkering the robots and components of other inventions other clansmen bring from traveling to Lightning flight or loot from Coli.
As you can imagine, his room is a mess, covered in various parts, blueprints and his own notes, but he thinks it's organized chaos x3

I'd like a bio for him, but honestly, whatever works best for you. o/
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Aw, he's adorable! I got you.
@Peyp
Aw, he's adorable! I got you.
@Enkil Hello! I want to order a kind of short story featuring these two [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51414677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514147/51414677_350.png[/img] [/url] Brynhildr [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52226226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522263/52226226_350.png[/img] [/url] Durga The're two spirits who died in a snowstorm, Bryn taking the form of a vengeful spirit while Durga is barely a wisp. If any living creature does as much as graze Durga, she'll vanish. Bryn makes everything in her power to protect her from anything, even killing other living beings. Please don't limit (or push!) yourself when writing this! I'll pay accordingly to your guidelines and if you write much more I'll also pay much more:)
@Enkil

Hello! I want to order a kind of short story featuring these two

51414677_350.png

Brynhildr

52226226_350.png

Durga

The're two spirits who died in a snowstorm, Bryn taking the form of a vengeful spirit while Durga is barely a wisp. If any living creature does as much as graze Durga, she'll vanish. Bryn makes everything in her power to protect her from anything, even killing other living beings.

Please don't limit (or push!) yourself when writing this! I'll pay accordingly to your guidelines and if you write much more I'll also pay much more:)
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@evaxcheyenne
I came up with this little starter/blurb. If you don't like it or there are any issues, please let me know! (By the way, I really like him.)
Price: PWYW

Raechel smirks, his many teeth glinting in the early morning light None will see, of course. None ever see and live to tell of it. Not here in the waking world. There is a great commotion this morning, much worry and fear. So much panic on the air. A Skydancer went missing in the night. All that remains is a splash of blood and a few bloodied yellow wing feathers. There will be no evidence to find that Raechel was here, not in the physical world. He visited the Skydancer in his sleep. Stalked through the nightmare. Ate him. No, they will find no clues here, but there is no question as to who did the deed. They all know. They all fear. It's delicious. It makes his hunger flare. Now... Which one shall he choose next?
@evaxcheyenne
I came up with this little starter/blurb. If you don't like it or there are any issues, please let me know! (By the way, I really like him.)
Price: PWYW

Raechel smirks, his many teeth glinting in the early morning light None will see, of course. None ever see and live to tell of it. Not here in the waking world. There is a great commotion this morning, much worry and fear. So much panic on the air. A Skydancer went missing in the night. All that remains is a splash of blood and a few bloodied yellow wing feathers. There will be no evidence to find that Raechel was here, not in the physical world. He visited the Skydancer in his sleep. Stalked through the nightmare. Ate him. No, they will find no clues here, but there is no question as to who did the deed. They all know. They all fear. It's delicious. It makes his hunger flare. Now... Which one shall he choose next?
@Peyp
I know you understand the wait on this piece. Thank you so much for your patience. I greatly appreciate it. Please let me know if you don't like it or want something changed. I can very well add to it.

There had been a sound, some noise that had caught Cupcake’s attention. Footsteps approaching. Someone heaving a sigh and setting something down. Footsteps leaving. It had happened rather quickly and he had been a little preoccupied at the time.
He pokes his head out of a pile of robotics odds and ends. Cream ears swivel forward, listening for any other new sounds. Nothing. Bright eyes find nothing out of place. Save for a new box awaiting him on the floor of his room right inside the door. How interesting.
Cupcake moves quickly, extracting himself from his search for a very specific part for his newest little robotics project and going to the box near his door. A gift? Is it his birthday? No no, he’d remember if it was that time of year. After all, the entire Clan would be getting ready to celebrate Riot of Rot if that were the case. They are not, so it is not nearing his birthday as of yet. One of them must have gone on a trip or been battling. How exciting! He is almost always brought a little something.
So, with all of this racing rather quickly through his mind, he opens the box with both speed and great care. One never knows when fragile components might lie within. Contents now bare to his gaze, his eyes widen and he emits an excited squeak. Hopefully none are within earshot. That could be embarrassing.
Nestled within the box is quite the little treasure hoard. Cupcake sifts through his new possessions quite carefully. Several rare blueprints. He can improve upon the designs, he is sure. Newer wirings. Very helpful for upgrading his gadgets. Several of the newest and highest tech circuitry sets there currently are. The last thing he finds is the exact chip he had needed for his little robotics program. How pleasantly perfect!
@Peyp
I know you understand the wait on this piece. Thank you so much for your patience. I greatly appreciate it. Please let me know if you don't like it or want something changed. I can very well add to it.

There had been a sound, some noise that had caught Cupcake’s attention. Footsteps approaching. Someone heaving a sigh and setting something down. Footsteps leaving. It had happened rather quickly and he had been a little preoccupied at the time.
He pokes his head out of a pile of robotics odds and ends. Cream ears swivel forward, listening for any other new sounds. Nothing. Bright eyes find nothing out of place. Save for a new box awaiting him on the floor of his room right inside the door. How interesting.
Cupcake moves quickly, extracting himself from his search for a very specific part for his newest little robotics project and going to the box near his door. A gift? Is it his birthday? No no, he’d remember if it was that time of year. After all, the entire Clan would be getting ready to celebrate Riot of Rot if that were the case. They are not, so it is not nearing his birthday as of yet. One of them must have gone on a trip or been battling. How exciting! He is almost always brought a little something.
So, with all of this racing rather quickly through his mind, he opens the box with both speed and great care. One never knows when fragile components might lie within. Contents now bare to his gaze, his eyes widen and he emits an excited squeak. Hopefully none are within earshot. That could be embarrassing.
Nestled within the box is quite the little treasure hoard. Cupcake sifts through his new possessions quite carefully. Several rare blueprints. He can improve upon the designs, he is sure. Newer wirings. Very helpful for upgrading his gadgets. Several of the newest and highest tech circuitry sets there currently are. The last thing he finds is the exact chip he had needed for his little robotics program. How pleasantly perfect!
@Enkil
Ahh, it's perfect!
How much? :D
@Enkil
Ahh, it's perfect!
How much? :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

This one would be 30kT/g. ^_^ I'm so glad you like it.
@Peyp

This one would be 30kT/g. ^_^ I'm so glad you like it.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52178444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521785/52178444_350.png[/img] [/url] Demeter isn’t quite sure how she ended up with her Clan. She knows that she isn’t from here. That much is quite obvious. The first memories that she has are of here though. As far as she is concerned, this has always been home. The first things she remembers are the faces of Rashtlin, Aerico, and Gravemind. Aerico seemed smug, proud of something he had done. Rashtlin had seemed… pleased, but that is all she could read of the Guardian’s expression. Gravemind had looked her over, smiled, and walked away. It was Rashtlin who had taken her from that dark room to the Nursery. There were other Hatchlings and Honor. She doesn’t remember playing with the other Hatchlings. She does remember playing little games with Honor. The female Wildclaw was there to watch over and protect the Clan’s Hatchlings. Demeter still isn’t sure what exactly they were being protected from though. When she arrived there were three other Hatchlings. Two were Pearlcatcher sisters. They looked nearly identical. The other was a single Skydancer female, That one didn’t stay in the Nursery for long. Where had she gone? Well, no matter. One day. Honor noticed that plants would just grow around Demeter. The kind usually depended upon the young Nocturne’s mood. Honor brought this to the attention of Rashtlin. The Clan Mother then made sure that Nodens and his mate, Erato, would visit her. They would work with her, teaching her about the plants and how to control her abilities. It was not long after those studies began that it was noticed by Honor that the very earth seemed to speak to Demeter. The Wildclaw must have reported this to Mother Rashtlin as well. One day, as she woke from a nap, she was greeted by the sight of the female Guardian and a male Snapper. Their leader said nothing before walking away, leaving her to stare at this new male. Dvergr turned out to be quite the interesting character. He had the same eyes as her and seemed to be able to hear the same things she did. There was an odd intelligence in this one. It wasn’t until he had come by for several lessons that he informed her that she was to be his new mate. Things could get interesting.

52178444_350.png

Demeter isn’t quite sure how she ended up with her Clan. She knows that she isn’t from here. That much is quite obvious. The first memories that she has are of here though. As far as she is concerned, this has always been home.
The first things she remembers are the faces of Rashtlin, Aerico, and Gravemind. Aerico seemed smug, proud of something he had done. Rashtlin had seemed… pleased, but that is all she could read of the Guardian’s expression. Gravemind had looked her over, smiled, and walked away. It was Rashtlin who had taken her from that dark room to the Nursery. There were other Hatchlings and Honor.
She doesn’t remember playing with the other Hatchlings. She does remember playing little games with Honor. The female Wildclaw was there to watch over and protect the Clan’s Hatchlings. Demeter still isn’t sure what exactly they were being protected from though. When she arrived there were three other Hatchlings. Two were Pearlcatcher sisters. They looked nearly identical. The other was a single Skydancer female, That one didn’t stay in the Nursery for long. Where had she gone? Well, no matter.
One day. Honor noticed that plants would just grow around Demeter. The kind usually depended upon the young Nocturne’s mood. Honor brought this to the attention of Rashtlin. The Clan Mother then made sure that Nodens and his mate, Erato, would visit her. They would work with her, teaching her about the plants and how to control her abilities.
It was not long after those studies began that it was noticed by Honor that the very earth seemed to speak to Demeter. The Wildclaw must have reported this to Mother Rashtlin as well. One day, as she woke from a nap, she was greeted by the sight of the female Guardian and a male Snapper. Their leader said nothing before walking away, leaving her to stare at this new male. Dvergr turned out to be quite the interesting character. He had the same eyes as her and seemed to be able to hear the same things she did. There was an odd intelligence in this one. It wasn’t until he had come by for several lessons that he informed her that she was to be his new mate. Things could get interesting.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7