Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Enkil's Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Balam
What are you looking for? ^_^
@Balam
What are you looking for? ^_^
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
Oh, hoh hoh! I found your lore shop and immediately I'm in love with the writing style you have! I'd love a bio for her [emoji=new friend size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52054375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/520544/52054375_350.png[/img] [/url] This is [i]Fade[/i], a young dragon in my clan which I just purchased (off the brink of exaltation) and have no idea how to write lore for. Fade is regal, yet playful, and enjoys the small things in life. That's half the reason she came to Arcane, to experiment (and hopefully not cause the end of the world cough cough Arcanist-style cough cough) and explore. I don't have much for her other than that. She's probably close to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=387615&tab=dragon&did=52286315]Candle[/url], a young cake derg of mine and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=387615&tab=dragon&did=52095850]Invidia[/url] a dragon much like herself. Although she wears armour, she's not a guard or anything- she might even be a florist or gardener of some sort. I'll let you take the reigns with what the bio tells other than that, I have no real ideas any further.
Oh, hoh hoh! I found your lore shop and immediately I'm in love with the writing style you have! I'd love a bio for her

52054375_350.png

This is Fade, a young dragon in my clan which I just purchased (off the brink of exaltation) and have no idea how to write lore for.

Fade is regal, yet playful, and enjoys the small things in life. That's half the reason she came to Arcane, to experiment (and hopefully not cause the end of the world cough cough Arcanist-style cough cough) and explore.

I don't have much for her other than that. She's probably close to Candle, a young cake derg of mine and Invidia a dragon much like herself. Although she wears armour, she's not a guard or anything- she might even be a florist or gardener of some sort. I'll let you take the reigns with what the bio tells other than that, I have no real ideas any further.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
Hey, could I get a bio for this girl in the form of a few blurbs about her relationship and maybe her life in the clan? I'd like it to be about the same length or longer than Haumiaora's bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=377274&tab=dragon&did=40622034]Terra[/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406221/40622034_350.png[/img] She is a clan oracle along with her crazy goth GF [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=377274&did=49298848]Haumiaora[/url], you might check out her bio for some insight to what Terra is like. The only thing Terra loves more than nature is Haumiaora.
Hey, could I get a bio for this girl in the form of a few blurbs about her relationship and maybe her life in the clan? I'd like it to be about the same length or longer than Haumiaora's bio

Terra
40622034_350.png

She is a clan oracle along with her crazy goth GF Haumiaora, you might check out her bio for some insight to what Terra is like. The only thing Terra loves more than nature is Haumiaora.
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
@Enkil May I get a starter/blurb for Raechel? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48185661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481857/48185661_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm looking for a little story/tale to fill up the missing part of his bio! An example of this is the story Death. He has a lot of lore in his bio or you to use! The subject is also completely up to you, [s]I just want to fill up his bio but I'm too lazy to do it myself[/s]
@Enkil

May I get a starter/blurb for Raechel?

48185661_350.png

I'm looking for a little story/tale to fill up the missing part of his bio! An example of this is the story Death. He has a lot of lore in his bio or you to use! The subject is also completely up to you, I just want to fill up his bio but I'm too lazy to do it myself
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
@MitraSunshine
Oh, yes. I'll get right on that. ^_^

@Arbiteur
Lovely girl. I'll get it done quick as I can. ^_^

@evaxcheyenne
I can definitely do that. ^_^
@MitraSunshine
Oh, yes. I'll get right on that. ^_^

@Arbiteur
Lovely girl. I'll get it done quick as I can. ^_^

@evaxcheyenne
I can definitely do that. ^_^
Alright, let me know how much it ends up being! Thanks so much, can’t wajt to see it
Alright, let me know how much it ends up being! Thanks so much, can’t wajt to see it
tumblr_ptgk77kIsC1ugssd3o9_400.png
@MitraSunshine
Lore for Fade! Please let me know if you don't like it.
Current word count: 413

Fade had been facing a very boring future. A future of toiling in “exile” with Lighweaver. It isn’t that she doesn’t think such is an honor… It just isn’t the life for her. There is too much she would like to do and see. How interesting it had been when an Arcane clan took her in to be one of their own. So very intriguing.
Candle had been one of the first dragons in the clan that she had spent time with. The young one came from a Shadow Clan. Her bright colors catch the eye. Fade had been more intrigued by the smell of cake that seems to constantly emit from the other dragon. The smell usually makes her hungry and she’s quite fascinated with trying to figure out why the Tundra gives off such a smell. Sure, Candle is a Cake Dragon, but where does the smell come from?
Fade’s yellow eyes look to Invidia, another Shadow dragon within the Clan. She’s somewhat close to the horned Tundra, but not very. They share a mutual inclination to experiment. The other female looks lost in thought at the moment, however. So the Skydancer female turns her attention back to little Candle and the garden patch which she has claimed as her own. Indicating a yellow flower speckled with rose, mint, and a soft blue, she smiles. “I’ve cultivated this with a little experimenting. I think you will like it.”
The Cake Tundra lowers her little face to the flowers and gives them a smell. Fade grins as the younger female jerks her head up with surprise. “They smell like me!”
She chuckles softly. “Yes, yes. It took some work” And a lot of cross breeding and some gene splicing, but she wont get into that right now. No need to. “However, I thought you would enjoy them. Far more interesting than the ordinary flower, no?”
The bright little Tundra nods happily and smells at the flowers again. “Thank you so much, Fade. This is fantastic! I love them.”
“I did not think that you had finished your project yet. Interesting.”
The slightly darker voice of Invidia causes Fade to glance at the horned Tundra though she turns her attention back to Candle and the flowers. “They have not been done very long. I wanted to surprise Candle with them and move on to other projects.” She hears the darker Tundra shifting around. “Just don’t step on the small black pansies…. They explode.”
@MitraSunshine
Lore for Fade! Please let me know if you don't like it.
Current word count: 413

Fade had been facing a very boring future. A future of toiling in “exile” with Lighweaver. It isn’t that she doesn’t think such is an honor… It just isn’t the life for her. There is too much she would like to do and see. How interesting it had been when an Arcane clan took her in to be one of their own. So very intriguing.
Candle had been one of the first dragons in the clan that she had spent time with. The young one came from a Shadow Clan. Her bright colors catch the eye. Fade had been more intrigued by the smell of cake that seems to constantly emit from the other dragon. The smell usually makes her hungry and she’s quite fascinated with trying to figure out why the Tundra gives off such a smell. Sure, Candle is a Cake Dragon, but where does the smell come from?
Fade’s yellow eyes look to Invidia, another Shadow dragon within the Clan. She’s somewhat close to the horned Tundra, but not very. They share a mutual inclination to experiment. The other female looks lost in thought at the moment, however. So the Skydancer female turns her attention back to little Candle and the garden patch which she has claimed as her own. Indicating a yellow flower speckled with rose, mint, and a soft blue, she smiles. “I’ve cultivated this with a little experimenting. I think you will like it.”
The Cake Tundra lowers her little face to the flowers and gives them a smell. Fade grins as the younger female jerks her head up with surprise. “They smell like me!”
She chuckles softly. “Yes, yes. It took some work” And a lot of cross breeding and some gene splicing, but she wont get into that right now. No need to. “However, I thought you would enjoy them. Far more interesting than the ordinary flower, no?”
The bright little Tundra nods happily and smells at the flowers again. “Thank you so much, Fade. This is fantastic! I love them.”
“I did not think that you had finished your project yet. Interesting.”
The slightly darker voice of Invidia causes Fade to glance at the horned Tundra though she turns her attention back to Candle and the flowers. “They have not been done very long. I wanted to surprise Candle with them and move on to other projects.” She hears the darker Tundra shifting around. “Just don’t step on the small black pansies…. They explode.”
Oh my goodness, I love it!! I'll send the treasure right away, thank you so much!

Surprisingly enough, it's given me inspiration for Candle and Invidia's lore- I'll be back should I ever need more writing for my dragons for sure ^^
Oh my goodness, I love it!! I'll send the treasure right away, thank you so much!

Surprisingly enough, it's given me inspiration for Candle and Invidia's lore- I'll be back should I ever need more writing for my dragons for sure ^^
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@MitraSunshine
I am so glad you like it!
@MitraSunshine
I am so glad you like it!
@Arbiteur
Sorry for the delay. I have this right now. I can add more and/or change it if you don't like it. Just let me know.

Terra tilts her head to the right ever so slightly. She had heard something. What was it? Closing her eyes, she listens. There it is. It’s the sound of Haumiaroa’s pipeflute. Her love has caught her fresh batch of Fireflies. Very good. The longer the Spiral does this, the more the Fireflies seem to cooperate with her. Makes things so much easier than they would be otherwise.
Smiling, she puts her own pipeflute to her lips, letting her love know that she will be heading back soon. Turning back to her task, she continues along the edge of the swamp near a particularly dark area. Something has been nagging at her. The wisps seem particularly agitated. Perhaps she will see something while out here. Some hint as to what is coming. If it is trouble, she must know so they can warn their clan.
Growing still, she gets a sense of what is bothering the nature spirits. Something is coming. From the past and into the present. Something old. Beings that have been hidden from them all for so long and yet they should know them. Kin. Change is coming to the world. Prepare.
Terra is in bed. She does not remember returning home. Based on how tired Haumiaroa appeared when she first woke, the Spiral female very likely was told by her Fireflies that something was wrong and fetched her home. The Skydancer would be so lost without her.
“You should be more careful.”
She chuckles softly at the stern concern aimed her way. “Yes, yes, I should. Though I rather enjoy you caring for me.” Terra laughs as she is tsked at. Then she grows more serious. “Haumiaroa, you must consult your Fireflies. Something is coming. Something old.”
The Spiral gives her a look of concern. “Something old? Does it bring danger? What of the forest?”
Terra shakes her head lightly. “I do not know. It is something old, from the past. Change is coming. We must be ready for it. Perhaps your Fireflies can reveal more than my vision did. As long as we prepare, I think that we will be fine.”
@Arbiteur
Sorry for the delay. I have this right now. I can add more and/or change it if you don't like it. Just let me know.

Terra tilts her head to the right ever so slightly. She had heard something. What was it? Closing her eyes, she listens. There it is. It’s the sound of Haumiaroa’s pipeflute. Her love has caught her fresh batch of Fireflies. Very good. The longer the Spiral does this, the more the Fireflies seem to cooperate with her. Makes things so much easier than they would be otherwise.
Smiling, she puts her own pipeflute to her lips, letting her love know that she will be heading back soon. Turning back to her task, she continues along the edge of the swamp near a particularly dark area. Something has been nagging at her. The wisps seem particularly agitated. Perhaps she will see something while out here. Some hint as to what is coming. If it is trouble, she must know so they can warn their clan.
Growing still, she gets a sense of what is bothering the nature spirits. Something is coming. From the past and into the present. Something old. Beings that have been hidden from them all for so long and yet they should know them. Kin. Change is coming to the world. Prepare.
Terra is in bed. She does not remember returning home. Based on how tired Haumiaroa appeared when she first woke, the Spiral female very likely was told by her Fireflies that something was wrong and fetched her home. The Skydancer would be so lost without her.
“You should be more careful.”
She chuckles softly at the stern concern aimed her way. “Yes, yes, I should. Though I rather enjoy you caring for me.” Terra laughs as she is tsked at. Then she grows more serious. “Haumiaroa, you must consult your Fireflies. Something is coming. Something old.”
The Spiral gives her a look of concern. “Something old? Does it bring danger? What of the forest?”
Terra shakes her head lightly. “I do not know. It is something old, from the past. Change is coming. We must be ready for it. Perhaps your Fireflies can reveal more than my vision did. As long as we prepare, I think that we will be fine.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7